post-161346-0-19616600-1464971382_thumb.jpeg

A lone traveller wanders wearily through a dusty valley in the land. Eerie shadows are cast over him by cracked girders of steel suspended in the rocks above him- reminders of the old world.

---

This is my first time posting here, and one of my first decent rockwork attempts, so please be gentle :)

I do have a picture of the MOC as a whole, but it was too large to upload it here, so here's a link to it on my flickr: https://flic.kr/p/GSX7VN

The rockwork is pretty nice indeed, it certainly has a canyon look to it! A suggestion, if I may: you could blend in some tan/orange-ish bricks with the rockwork. Also, a few tan tiles to smoothen out the sand for a little. But this doesn't mean that you didn't create a beautiful scene; very nice work here! The angle, the sharp object shades and the colour filter as well are all very neat! :thumbup:

The rockwork is pretty nice indeed, it certainly has a canyon look to it! A suggestion, if I may: you could blend in some tan/orange-ish bricks with the rockwork. Also, a few tan tiles to smoothen out the sand for a little. But this doesn't mean that you didn't create a beautiful scene; very nice work here! The angle, the sharp object shades and the colour filter as well are all very neat! :thumbup:

Thanks! Unfortunately most of my tan bricks are taken up on other mocs at the moment, but I'll definitely try to incorporate some next time I do rockwork. Thanks for the advice!