Stunning tree :wub: The shaping of the trunk and branches is perfect, and the display base is also top-notch :thumbup:

Your trees never cease to amaze me! This one has an especially curvy trunk; it looks magnificent! The small table is really neat as well and the soil has just the right components in the right ratios! :wink: Spectacular work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

That's a really nice tree! :classic:

Amazing! Among the best Bonsai size tree MOCs I have ever seen.

Stunning tree :wub: The shaping of the trunk and branches is perfect, and the display base is also top-notch :thumbup:

That is one awesome tree! I love how the axes give it textured bark!

...woah.

Unbelievable...

:wub:

Your trees never cease to amaze me! This one has an especially curvy trunk; it looks magnificent! The small table is really neat as well and the soil has just the right components in the right ratios! :wink: Spectacular work! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent! Not just a MOC, that's a work of art.

Another stunning tree, Full Plate! :wub_drool: The twisting trunk is fabulous, as are the table and pot :thumbup:

Beautiful tree!! :thumbup::wub:

Thanks guys! Happy you like it :)

Am I the only one who finds the use of axes to build a tree rather ironic?

It's a beautiful tree, though!

Excellent tree as always !

Your trunk building technique using axes is very effective and gives an excellent result ! It's just amazing !

Your tree making technique is great. The trunks look very beautiful :wub:

An amazing Japanese tree. I guess it would fit a ninjago temple. Rumores are about that after the Tokyo Toy Fair there'll be Earth Temple for Coal - black ninja (as Temple of fire for red ninja, Temple of Light for golden ninja, Temple of Light for golden ninja and Temple of Air for blue ninja. But your bonsai is worth of an exhibition itself. I adore Japanese culture and your criation.

Absolutely incredible build. As amazing as the tree is I think the table is my favorite part. Looks like I need to invest in quite a few brown droid arms.

Am I the only one who finds the use of axes to build a tree rather ironic?

Nope! I was about to say the same!

Fantastic job. I wish Lego would produce display pieces like this. I'd love to have a beautifully done Lego Tree on my shelf.

Not only do I love the tree, but the table is fantastic as well. Love the curves it has.

Wow. Great work. That trunk and bark look so complex. The texture and curves are perfect.

This is a phenomenal build. The trunk is the standout to me, the way you made it with all those pieces is breathtaking .