Sign in to follow this  
Exetrius

[MOC] Samurai Samukai

Somewhere in a realm similar to Ninjago, yet quite a bit different...

Samukai

The honoured shogun of the kingdom of Samurago, is getting ready to lead his troops into battle.

26292506104_797c3c6caa_z.jpg

27398673345_bdbc0fe5d0.jpg

What enemy is he up against? Well, according to his loyal spy, it's a skeletal serpentine pirate.. creature. Whatever...

Pirathor D. Skellington

27098130931_3f1ea8fe7c.jpg

I've finally come around posting this build. Pirathor is just a tablescrap build, though, but I thought I'd include him anyway. C&C appreciated! :grin:

Samukai looks incredibly intimidating :oh: Excellent figure builds at a scale I haven't seen much :thumbup:

I love this MOC so much, It's incredible! I'm just imagining a Lego Ninja Minifigure having to fight this thing. That would be horrifying and awesome at the same time.

Resurrected Samukai and Samurago are things I can easily see happening in the official story.

Anywho, this looks great. Love me some Samurai, and this greatly captures that essence. Love how well integrated into the build Samukai is.

The only thing I'm not sure about are the wide spread legs.

And the lack of four arms.

Lol no love for Pythor

This would fit perfectly in Samurago: Masters of Bushojutsu

Anyways, shouldn't Samukai have the fire crest instead of the lightning one? I believe he is the fire general/ruler.

Samukai looks incredibly intimidating :oh: Excellent figure builds at a scale I haven't seen much :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, SK! :sweet:

I love this MOC so much, It's incredible! I'm just imagining a Lego Ninja Minifigure having to fight this thing. That would be horrifying and awesome at the same time.

Thank you! Great idea for making a scene to go with this build, I may try that. :thumbup:

Impressive parts usage!

An awesome hybrid. What will come next, I wonder?

Thanks! :classic: What will come next? Well, the natural counterpart of a samurai is a ninja... :wink:

Resurrected Samukai and Samurago are things I can easily see happening in the official story.

Anywho, this looks great. Love me some Samurai, and this greatly captures that essence. Love how well integrated into the build Samukai is.

The only thing I'm not sure about are the wide spread legs.

And the lack of four arms.

Thanks, Kalhiki! The legs can be brought further inwards. I wasn't able to give him the typical four arms because I needed the lower pair of attachments for the clip-on-a-bar + exo-force arms which is where the entire back/shoulder/head gear section attaches.

Lol no love for Pythor

This would fit perfectly in Samurago: Masters of Bushojutsu

Anyways, shouldn't Samukai have the fire crest instead of the lightning one? I believe he is the fire general/ruler.

Pythor might get some love next time... :wink:

Well, as I said, Samurago is quite a bit different; here he might be the Lightning ruler!

I would say that this build is fantastic, but since this is a similar realm, I'll keep it at Amazing. I like it!

I totally agree with the ideaof the counterpart. I adore classic ninja of 1999 and even loaded a samurai story here about a difference between them. Waiting for your ninja. Keep on building!

I would say that this build is fantastic, but since this is a similar realm, I'll keep it at Amazing. I like it!

I totally agree with the ideaof the counterpart. I adore classic ninja of 1999 and even loaded a samurai story here about a difference between them. Waiting for your ninja. Keep on building!

Thanks guys! Just keep an eye out for the counterpart build on this forum, Stas! :classic: (Haven't started building yet, though.)

Pythor might get some love next time... :wink:

I meant no one is talking about him here. But then again, he is overshadowed by Samukai anyway.

If you do plan on upgrading him, he could more like a British pirate or something :rofl: