The Sarge

[OL - MayFB1] One-Horse Chaise

26770756924_f5701825fc.jpg

27378351465_efde8e509f.jpg

Honoré Sarrazin decided that he needed an easier way of getting around, and thus comissioned a single horse chaise from a local coach builder to travel the island on.

A little expiriment in coachbuilding. I'll follow it up later with larger and more complex carriages.

Excellent chaise design, the wedge plates and hinged top work nicely to form the proper shape pirate_classic.gif

That's a good carriage !

Just some hinge plates and some wedges... And voila ! Great idea ! I will see forward to your next carriages.

Very nice! Such a simple solution to the design problem. It looks great! I may be stealing this design in the future, and look forward to your additional carriage designs.

A simple yet GREAT design! Love it! I will definitely experiment on this design with other colors too!!!

Really nice design, the white wedge plates work super well. Mind if I borrow the general outline sometime? pirate_laugh2.gif

Thank you very much everyone! To all of you wishing to use the design, feel free to! I'd love to see your takes on it.

As I said on Flickr, I really like this design - it is stunningly simple! I have really been looking for some nice designs of different kinds of carriages, and this one is just fantastic. Well done! I would love to see these in the different streetscapes of BoBS as time goes by, and will be looking forward to seeing more of your designs! pirate_satisfied.gif

This is a really well done Chaise. You have definitely created it so that I knew what it was as soon as I saw the picture. Great job and look forward to more carriages (and ideas I can borrow) in the future.

I'll look forward to seeing new designs! And I think you need to consider building a carriage maker as an artisan property. pirate_laugh2.gif