azog

what ever happened to lego worlds?

I think it's funny to see LEGO Worlds slowly became what the MO was supposed to be

On 3/9/2017 at 7:35 PM, Robert8 said:

I think it's funny to see LEGO Worlds slowly became what the MO was supposed to be

Ya I thinks it's great to see the reception it's getting, from not just LEGO fans. This might sound like a stupid question, but I know that in the Beta you could bring in LDD creations. Can you still do this with the official game? 

Nice to see some content added to the game. I got disappointed after a while due to the overly simple nature of the constructions and lack of depth of the inventory. Now this might not really be what I was looking for, but its... Something. It also seems like thats a free DLC and I hope it stays like that.

Now if they allow importing of LDD files or at least more complex building techniques and we are really talking.

1 hour ago, AyliffeMakit said:

Inject it into my bloodstream already

Aww, the video's not available. What was it?

Just now, npgcole said:

Aww, the video's not available. What was it?

Official announcement of that classic space DLC - there's a Worlds stream later, so I guess it was supposed to be announced then and the social media peeps accidentally jumped the gun?

Just now, AyliffeMakit said:

Official announcement of that classic space DLC - there's a Worlds stream later, so I guess it was supposed to be announced then and the social media peeps accidentally jumped the gun?

Ah, cool. Glad to hear that it's Classic Space! hyyyype :excited:

49 minutes ago, AyliffeMakit said:

Ha! Now thats awesome! :classic: Maybe, maybe... they do a run of sets one day as well, who knows :cry_happy:

Oh, I could have a lot of fun with that!:wub:  But can we please have a MacOS version so I can actually play this game? :hmpf_bad:

The price per pack isn't much, so that's good, if its more than just a couple of added assets. The trailers look pretty promising so far, at least. 

This may be a bit of thread necromancy, but Worlds came out on Switch today, and has a free download code for the Monsters and Classic Space DLC. It also dumped all the Agents, Nexo Knights, Jungle, and Police content into the inventory after the tutorial planet was completed.