10 hours ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Agreed, although I think Josh Brolin was exactly like a young Tommy Lee Jones.

He was incredibly good. Ideally we'd have both. But if it had to be one, Tommy Lee Jones will always be more iconic.

Now that we've had / are getting Ghostbusters, BTTF, Gremlins, The Goonies, E.T. and the A-Team, next on my LEGO Dimensions wishlist would be a MacGyver Fun Pack.

The real MacGyver (as portrayed by Richard Dean Anderson) that is- obviously not this new failed reboot.

I mean- what cultural icon is a better and more resourceful builder (and therefore a match made in Heaven for LEGO) than ol' Mac?

I sure hope LEGO don't dismiss MacGyver because he doesn't have a signature vehicle to include in the Fun Pack... In the course of the seven seasons, Mac had at least four main vehicles such as a Jeep Cherokee Chief, a Jeep Wrangler, a 1946 Chevy pick-up and his grandfather's 1957 Chevy Nomad.

My personal favourite would be the Chevy pick-up but you can pick any other car you want, LEGO :)

chevy46.jpg

PS: Oh yeah, a big buildable LEGO Victorinox could also be cool to include! :D

Not sure if this have been said already. But how about a How To train your Dragon Fun Pack.

Contains Hiccup with Toothless and Astrid with Stormfly

World would be the Island of Berk and the Dragon Island.

There's already the perfect face print for a micro toothless in the mighty micro's Batman vs Catwoman.

My wishlist:

Marvel Superheroes

Ghost Rider Fun Pack(at the top of my list but will likely never happen, the rest are more practical)

includes Ghost Rider(Ketch or Reyes) and Ghost Rider's motorcycle, with level 2 turning into Ketch's motorcycle with the shield and level 3 being Ghost Rider's Charger

Avenger's Team Pack

Includes Iron Man, Captain America(with helmet), a Quinjet with level 2 being a space Quinjet and level 3 being a Hellicarrier and Cap's motorcycle which turns into a jeep at level 2 and then a jet at level 3

Spider-Man Fun Pack

Includes Spider-Man and Spider-Buggy that becomes a Spiderbot at level 2 and a Spidercopter at level 3

Star Wars

A New Hope Level Pack

Luke Skywalker and an X-Wing Starfighter that becomes an A-Wing at level 2 and a Rebel Blockade Runner at level 3 and a Turbolaser turret that becomes an Imperial Tank at level 2 and the Deathstar at level 3

Darth Vader Fun Pack

Darth Vader and a TIE Advanced X1 that becomes a TIE Bomber at level 2 and a Super Star Destroyer at level 3

Smuggler Team Pack

Includes Han Solo(with the new hairpiece) Chewbacca, Millenium Falcon that becomes the Outrider at level 2 and a Star Destroyer at level 3 and an AT-ST that becomes an AT-DP at level 2 and an AT-AT at level 3

BIONICLE(This one's a pipedream but I can dream can't I?)

Mata Nui Level Pack

Includes Tahu(minifig similar to the Hero Factory figures from the Attack From Below series) a Kane-Ra Bull that becomes a Hydruka at rank 2 and the Kardas Dragon at rank 3 and a Toa Suva that becomes a Toa Canister at rank 2 and the Nuva Cube at rank 3

Toa Team Pack

Includes Onua minifig, Lewa minifig, a Manas Crab that turns into an Ussal Crab at rank 2 and a Bohrok at rank 3 and a Nui-Rama that becomes a Gukko Bird at rank 2 and a Visorak at rank 3  

Gali Fun Pack

Inlcudes Gali minifig, a Tarakava that becomes a Takea Shark at rank 2 and Gadunka at rank 3

Kopaka Fun Pack

Kopaka minifig and a Muaka that turns into a Spinax at level 2 and a Rahkshi at level 3

Pohatu Fun Pack

Pohatu minifig and a Nui-Jaga that becomes a Kikanalo at rank 2 and a Vahki at rank 3

Edited by ToaDraco

6 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

My wishlist:

Marvel Superheroes

Ghost Rider Fun Pack(at the top of my list but will likely never happen, the rest are more practical)

includes Ghost Rider(Ketch or Reyes) and Ghost Rider's motorcycle, with level 2 turning into Ketch's motorcycle with the shield and level 3 being Ghost Rider's Charger

I don't know, I could see it happening now Ghost Rider is in Agents of SHIELD.

Here are my hopes

DC Comics

Fun Pack: Hal Jordan and his construct spaceship

Fun Pack: Flash and The Javelin

Lord Of The Rings

Fun Pack: Frodo Baggins and the fireworks cart

The Lego Movie

Fun Pack: Metalbeard's head and Metalbeard's body

The Wizard Of Oz

Fun Pack: Dorothy and the hot air balloon

Spongebob Squarepants

Level Pack: Spongebob with the Patty Wagon and the grill (Level Help Wanted)

Team Pack: Patrick Star and Sandy Cheeks with a Boatmobile and a Sandy's rocket

Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius

Level Pack: Jimmy with Goddard and his rocket (Level the movie)

Regular Show

Team Pack: Mordecai and Rigby with the cart and Rigby's bed

Toy Story

Level Pack: Woody with R.C and the rocket (Level Toy Story 1)

Team Pack: Buzz Lightyear and Jessie with Buzz's spaceship and Bullseye

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Fun Pack: Jack Sparrow with The Black Pearl

Star Wars

Team Pack: Rey and Finn with Rey's speeder and a Tie Fighter

Team Pack: Han Solo (can turn into his old self) and Chewbacca with The Millennium Falcon and a Wookie transport

Team Pack: Luke Skywalker (can turn into his old self) and Darth Vader (can turn into Anakin Skywalker) with Luke's Landspeeder and the TIE Advanced

Fun Pack: Poe Dameron with his X-Wing

Fun Pack: Princess Leia (can turn into General Leia) with a Resistance transport

Fun Pack: Kylo Ren with his shuttle

Marvel

Team Pack: Iron Man and Captain America with The Hulkbuster and Cap's motorcycle

Team Pack: Hawkeye and Black Widow with the Quinjet and a S.H.I.E.L.D transport

Team Pack Star Lord and Rocket Raccoon with The Millano and Groot

Fun Pack: Spider Man and his Spider Buggy

Fun Pack: Wolverine and his motorcycle

Fun Pack: Nick Fury and the Helicarrier

Fun Pack: Captain Marvel and The Avenjet

Fun Pack: Black Panther and his jet

Fun Pack: Ant Man and a flying ant

Fun Pack: Dr. Doom and a Doombot

Fun Pack: Loki and his levitation thing

Fun Pack: Nova and a Nova Corp ship

I would also like to see Hulk, Thor, Falcon, War Machine, The Defenders, Ms. Marvel, Wasp, Drax, Gamora, The Fantastic Four, Vision and the Scarlet Witch, but I couldn't think of any vehicles for them. Now I know there's no chance that all of these characters will be in the game, but hey it's a wishlist.

Other brands I want are

The Fairly Odd Parents,

Steven Universe,

Team Fortress 2,

The Muppets,

Disney,

Dr. Seuss,

Tom And Jerry,

Dreamworks(too many movies to list),

Indiana Jones,

Pretty much any late 90's to early 2000's CN show

and Looney Tunes

Edited by The EthStu

On 29.9.2015 at 3:38 AM, amazingbricks said:

We should definitely get Casper and the ghostly trio. Hey, maybe one of them could reuse the slimer mold.

I'm sure that's too obscure for them, but man, I'd buy that on day one! "Casper" was my favorite movie back then!

I have only one wish so far: "Tomb Raider"!

A franchise popular for 20 years with lots of fans and a big influence on gaming! I could imagine a Level Pack with Lara Croft and one of her many vehicles. She has had so many, you could easily choose something that hasn't been done in "Dimensions" yet, like a quad-bike or jeep. Also a level in some temple ruins in a tropical jungle with wild animals, traps and some of the more outlandish stuff like dinosaurs, walking statues, mummies or even mythological gods - that would be just awesome! :laugh:

Edit: I totally forgot that a Level Pack would include another build! Maybe something explosive or an ancient artifact with mystic powers.

Edited by coronaking

Casper would be a great one, I could totally see them doing it. Flintstones is all but confirmed, right? I could see The Jetsons happening too. With Portal being a very popular one, I could see Half-life potentially happening too. Nexo Knights is probably a given too, right? What with Ninjago and Chima being in, it only makes sense that the newest big bang theme would be included. As others have suggested, MIB could work. I could also see something like Shovel Knight working for this, though I'm unsure if having an amiibo would make it a direct competition with itself. It's too bad TLG no longer has the TMNT license because that would've been an awesome inclusion! As a Ratchet & Clank fan, I could see that being a compatible brand as well. I also really, REALLY want a Sauron fun pack. It's da freakin' crime we never got him in minifig form in either the LoTR or Hobbit series of sets. I think paring him with a Balrog minibuild would be incredibly popluar and address 2 glaring ommissions from the LoTR sets. So many possibilities! I hope Dimensions continues to be a huge success for years to come as having these kind of brand crossovers are truly something fun and exciting.

My guesses:

1.       The LEGO Ninjago Movie

2.       Source Code

3.       Chronicles of Narnia

4.       Indiana Jones

5.       Eragon

6.       Anne of Green Gables

7.       Winnetou

8.       Nexo Knights

9.       Edward Scissorhands

10.   Forest Gamp

11.   Friends

12.   Elves

13.   Mary Poppins

14.   Mr Bean

15.   Bond 007

16.   Disney Princess

17.   Toy Story

18.   The LEGO Movie 2

19.   Pirates of the Caribbean

20.   Marvel Super Heroes

21.   Star Wars

22.   Twilight

23.   La vita e bella

24.   Color Switch

25.   Marečku, podejte mi pero

26.   Binecuvântată fii, închisoare

27.   Legenda o lietajúcom Cypriánovi

28.   Liebe ist nu rein Wort

29.   Морозко

30.   بركة يقابل بركة

31.   Now You See Me

32.   Bugs Bunny

33.   Your Face Sounds Familiar

34.   Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

35.   Julius the Monkey

36.   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2

37.   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 3

38.   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 4

39.   Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 5

40.   Le Gamin au vélo

41.   Star Trek

42.   Terminator

43.   Real Life History

44.   Pride and Prejudice

45.   Curious George

46.   Agatha Christie

47.   Hello Kitty

48.   The Smurfs

49.   Sesame Street

50.   Sponge Bob Square Pants

51. Hotel Transylvania

52. LEGO Rock Band

53. LEGO Adventures of Clutch Powers

54. Chaplin

55. Hunger Games

56. Mickey and Friends

57. LEGO Minifigures Online

58. Fablehaven

59. Dexter's Laboratory

60. Code Da Vinci

61. The Beatles

62. Avatar

63. Alice in Wonderland

64. The Last Samurai

Edited by Pop Star c o

Some Sonic pack ideas

Eggman with Eggmobile- Alt builds. Egg Driller (Sonic 2 first boss) Egg Submarine (Sonic 2 fifth boss)

Tails and Knuckles 2 pack- Builds are Water Shield box (Rebuilds into a Electric Shield box and Flame Shield Box) and Tornado 2 (Rebuilds into Tornado X and Tornado Mech)

Shadow with Shadow Cycle- Alt builds. Shadow Hovercraft (From Sonic 06) and Shadow Glider (From Sonic 06)

If I think of any others. I'll update this post.

Ya some obvious ones like Forrest Gump and James Bond. But I don't know if this one has ever been said but I would love Galaxy Quest!

There really needs to be a separate thread for franchises we think are actually likely to make it in. There actually was one, in fact, very briefly, but unfortunately a mod didn't understand the difference between the two. Oh, well.

Here are a few more properties I'd like to see added to LEGO Dimensions that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet (I won't bother relisting all the ones I mentioned earlier, or that I've seen others bring up). I might revisit these with specific ideas about what characters and builds would be included:

Babylon 5

Big Trouble in Little China

Labyrinth

The Last Starfighter

The Neverending Story

TRON

Willow

Interestingly, I think just about all of these are actual possibilities now, as opposed to some of the things mentioned earlier like Alien and My Little Pony. Babylon 5 is probably the longest shot here in terms of it likely not appealing to kids all that much, but I can't see it as being of less interest to contemporary children than The A-Team. And hey, it's a Warner property...

The other six would all fit nicely with all the other 1980s properties that fill out so much of the game (seriously, it's as if Ernest Cline were one of the game's producers...).

A Samus pack would be really interesting. A level would be as well. I would love for there to be an FPS mode (toggle). Add in some crazy bosses like Ridley and it will be even cooler.

Edited by gamejutzu

If TLG put out a TRON pack for this game, I would definatly buy it (and I dont even have the game or a console to run it on).

TRON is one of my favorite movies (plus its cyberpunk through and through so that's even better :)

My suggestion is closer to Warner Bros. heart - LOONIE TUNES 

Yes, Bugs and crew - why not ?

The crazy action they can up is the inspiration for things like the Simpsons.

On 07/12/2016 at 4:12 PM, legonerd54321 said:

I REALLY want a Yellow Submarine level pack.  Not a team pack, not a fun pack. A level pack.

I can't imagine Yellow Submarine would be a level pack. Probably a fun pack with a minifigure of Paul McCartney that allows you to play as all four Beatles.

LEGO Dimensions Wishlist:

Minecraft
Lilo & Stitch
Moana
Marvel Comics
Zootopia
ROBLOX
SpongeBob SquarePants
Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Woody Woodpecker
Star Wars

for Wii U/Nintendo Switch:

Super Mario

for PlayStation 4:

The Last Guardian

for Xbox One:

Banjo Kazooie

I'd love for the mini-doll themes to feature; Elves, Friends and DC Super Hero Girls. It be interesting to see what they do for outfits and which characters they would choose too.

Oh and rather than getting an abundance of new franchises in year 3 I'd rather they gave us more characters from existing ones. 

On 12/23/2016 at 2:03 PM, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Sackboy would surely be a better choice for a PS4 exclusive. 

And I think an even better choice than having platform exclusives would be bringing previously platform-exclusive characters to LEGO Dimensions. It would be great for the game to be able to say it's the one game in which one can have, say, Mario, Sackboy, and Master Chief all together.

On 12/24/2016 at 0:09 PM, Soupperson1 said:

I'd love for the mini-doll themes to feature; Elves, Friends and DC Super Hero Girls. It be interesting to see what they do for outfits and which characters they would choose too.

Oh and rather than getting an abundance of new franchises in year 3 I'd rather they gave us more characters from existing ones. 

I definitely think Elves has potential for LEGO Dimensions. Possibly also DC Superhero Girls, though they already have three different versions of the DC universe already.

I, too, would love to see a few more characters released from existing franchises. I think LEGODalekbuster523 may also have something to say about that.

;)

Edited by Blondie-Wan
Fixing name