You just won, LEGODalekbuster. Won what? Was this a competition? You may ask. Well, the answer is you won life. You win for that beautiful post. 10/10

On a real note,

John Cena with Wrestling Ring? It is a wish list!

Edited by legobagel

-Parks and Recreation

Someone else wants Parks and Recreation in LEGO Dimensions too?!?! I've thought about this a lot.

Level Pack: Leslie Knope with waffle throwing skills, Leslie's Election Bus (Called "S.S. Knope" in the show), and Lil' Sebastian

Fun Pack: Ron Swanson with a chain saw weapon and a special grill where he can throw burgers at enemies for the build

Team Pack: Andy and April with builds of Champion (the three legged dog) and that "mobile desk stand" thingy April had in the episode where Chris tries to change things. Plus Andy could be in his normal 'Mouse Rat' attire with a guitar with powers similar to Marty McFly, but then he could change into karate-chop master Johnny Karate, or super secret FBI agent, Burt Macklin.

Here's why I think LEGO might do this

1. Location

The location of Parks and Recreation is Pawnee Indiana. Not another city, not another boring town. They have many awesome locations such as Pawnee Commons, Old Eagleton, the Government Building, Sweetums factories, the hospital, JJ's Diner, Entertainment 7-Twenty, Ann's house, Tom's Bistro, Ron's cabin, and more. LEGO Dimensions would have a lot to gain by adding this location to their roster.

2. It's Adult

While being 'adult' in a LEGO game seems like a bad thing ITS NOT. Let me explain why. In interviews certain creators have said that they put a lot of 80's properties so adults will enjoy them. Like many have said, they are basically running out of movies and shows. So, instead of picking from older movies, why not take one from only a couple years ago? Speaking of years, *SPOILER* in the show they have a jump between 2014 to 2017, (the DeLorean time machine can be used to show this, since there are some "future" things when they show Pawnee in 2017. *END OF SPOILER*

3. The Heart

The difference between Parks and Recreation and The Big Bang Theory, is the fact that it has heart. Strip away the adult humor (which isn't that crude) and you have a story of an ambitious bright woman, trying to do what's right for her town by being positive and doing the right thing, with the help of a wise distant boss, a sarcastic unnerving intern, and a unintelligent yet loyal friend (plus others). Back to the Future says and does some wild stuff, but the reason why it's in the game is because of the heart (and awesomeness). Same goes for The Simpsons.

So yeah I believe Parks and Recreation should totally be in the game. Thoughts?

Leslie Knope waffle throwing and binder slams (plus maybe a Nutriyum bar sugar boost mode?), Andy's guitar sound booms and karate chops, Ron's chainsaw, and April's 'question mark' sticker throwing skills?

Just a thought.

April is that hardest, but maybe something similar to Janet Snakehole? she can throw Snake Juice bombs? Not sure...

Or a never ending story pack, with Infinite levels. XD

If it's anything like No Man's Sky, no thanks. :tongue:

13 hours ago, legonerd54321 said:

Alf REALLY needs to be in LEGO Dimensions. I would love to see him with Gizmo and E.T.

If I'm not mistaken, that's an NBC property, right? Meaning Lego would have to secure a new license. That seems a bit unlikely, although by this point it does seem like they can get whatever license they set their eyes on.

41 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

If I'm not mistaken, that's an NBC property, right? Meaning Lego would have to secure a new license. That seems a bit unlikely, although by this point it does seem like they can get whatever license they set their eyes on.

Why would TLG securing a new license for a Dimensions set seem at all unlikely at this point? Recent history has proved the exact opposite.

17 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Why would TLG securing a new license for a Dimensions set seem at all unlikely at this point? Recent history has proved the exact opposite.

Well, I would expect them to stick to their current licenses. To me, it seems that it would be cheaper to use as many IPs from a single license as possible. I guess "unexpected" would be a better word, but I agree that it seems they are very aggressive pursuing licenses today and they get anything they want.

I'm not so convinced... I mean, obviously I'd love there to be a Sherlock pack but unlike Doctor Who it's a little less kid friendly. 

Mind you, The Simpsons and The Big Bang theory both paired up with Lego and I don't think anyone expected them to be produced (especially the latter). So you never know.

18 hours ago, legonerd54321 said:

Alf REALLY needs to be in LEGO Dimensions. I would love to see him with Gizmo and E.T.

Alf and Tony Danza in Who's the Boss

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

I'm not so convinced... I mean, obviously I'd love there to be a Sherlock pack but unlike Doctor Who it's a little less kid friendly. 

Mind you, The Simpsons and The Big Bang theory both paired up with Lego and I don't think anyone expected them to be produced (especially the latter). So you never know.

I don't think it's any less kid friendly than Doctor Who under the Moffat era. Doctor Who has become incredibly dark.

So, i was thinking of a Men in Black franchise. With a Agent Jay Level Pack and a Agent Kay and Boris the Animal Team Pack.

The Agent Jay level pack would follow the plot of the first movie and in the set the objects would be the 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria and Orion.

The Agent Kay and Boris the Animal Team Pack would include the Monocycle and Boris' Motorcycle.

51 minutes ago, Ordinareo said:

So, i was thinking of a Men in Black franchise. With a Agent Jay Level Pack and a Agent Kay and Boris the Animal Team Pack.

The Agent Jay level pack would follow the plot of the first movie and in the set the objects would be the 1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria and Orion.

The Agent Kay and Boris the Animal Team Pack would include the Monocycle and Boris' Motorcycle.

Nice idea - but would it be young (Josh Brolin) or old (Tommy Lee Jones) Agent K?

8 minutes ago, LEGODalekbuster523 said:

Nice idea - but would it be young (Josh Brolin) or old (Tommy Lee Jones) Agent K?

Since it is based on Men in Black 1 and Boris added just as an addition for the Team Pack's sake, it would be Tommy Lee Jones Agent K.  But hey maybe there can be a feature in the Adventure World where if you play as Tommy Lee Jones Agent K you could go back in time using the Time Device from Men in Black 3 that Agent J used and then you could to play as Josh Brolin Agent K. Just an idea.

Edited by Ordinareo