Terminator, this would be awesome to see in Lego.

Terminator fun pack

Terminator in a LEGO game would be hilarious. Perhaps they could include Psycho and Shaun of the Dead too? :grin:

I can see my suggestions all ready mentioned above such as Nexo Knights, Steven Universe, and Lego City. I think all of those could have some excellent characters and builds for vehicles and gadgets. But I would also love to see more original Lego themes such as Ultra agents, Power Miners or even something like one of the old space themes, but I feel that those could be unlikely. If we are to get into Disney franchises I would have to say Atlantis being my top pick and would have a wide cast of characters to choose from and vehicles. Like Milo and one of those flying fish vehicles, Mole and the driller, Cookie and his wagon, Vinny or Audrey with one of the expedition trucks, or even a team pack of Rourke and Helga with the submarine and hot air balloon.

The characters I would like to see in dimensions are the characters from Lego Island. It's about time the made a return and besides I'm pretty sure Pepper would have good interactions with Chase.

Pokemon-tv show

1. teampack Jessie and James , James has a pokeball accessory and Jessie has a molded meowth, side builds are meowth balloon and wobbuffet
  2. storypack Ash Ketchum , he has a molded pikachu that sits on his shoulder, side builds is charizard and the portal build is a field with a pokemon centre in it.
  3. funpack Misty (Waterflower? ) ,she has a togepi accessory, side build is a starmie.
  4. funpack Professor Oak ,pokedex accessory , side build is ???.
  5. funpack Serena,fenekin accessory,side build is ???
  6. teampack Bonnie and Clement

Doctor who

1. teampack Paternoster gang (Strax and Vastra sorry no jenny) , Vastra has a katana and Strax has a sontaran blaster ,side builds are ???
  2. funpack Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge Stewart , side build is a unit jeep.
  3. funpack River Song ,side build is Mells' car.
  4. storypack The 50th (Day of the Doctor) with the War Doctor ,moment side build gallifrey time war portal build.
  5. funpack Zygon, side build is the Skarasen.
  6. teampack The Ponds (Rory is in centurion garb and has an auton gunhand) , side builds are the pandorica and Tricey the triceratops.
  7. funpack Davros, side build is his chair.
  8. funpack the Master/Missy(I would prefer the fig to be Roger Delgado but I would love to have any incarnation) side build would be the outdated computer tardis.
  9. funpack Captain Jack Harkness , side build is the face of boe.
  10. funpack Donna Noble ,side build is an adipose.
  11. funpack Judoon Captain, side build is a Judoon ship.
  12. funpack Romana ,side build is ???.
  13. funpack Rassilon ( not sure which incarnation), side build is the tomb?
  14. funpack Blon Fel Fotch Passamerday Slitheen (I am so proud that I didn't need to google that or use spell check),side build is the slitheen ship.
  15. funpack Omega (three doctors variant), side build is a gel guard.
  16. funpack Ace ,side build is nitro nine.
  17. polybag Silence.

The Sarah Jane Smith Adventures

1. levelpack Sarah Jane Smith ,side build are her car and ???.
  2. teampack Clyde langer and Luke Smith, side builds are Luke's car and ???.
  3. funpack Sontaran Commander Kaagh (same head mold as Strax), side build is a Sontaran pod ship
  4. funpack the Trickster ,side build is a ???.
  5. funpack Graske , side build is ???.

Super Smash Bros

1. funpack Samus
  2. teampack jigglypuff and Kirby ,side builds are Kirby's robobot armor and ???.
  3. teampack Mario and Luigi ,side builds are yoshi and ???.
  4. levelpack Link ,side builds are ??? and ???.
  5. funpack Pit ,side build is ???

Young Justice

1. storypack Miss Martin ,side build is her bio ship ,portal build is the interior of mount justice.
  2. teampack kid flash and Artemis, side builds are flash treadmill and ???.
  3. funpack Red tornado ,side build is ???.
  4. funpack Superboy ,side build is the new genisphere.
  5. funpack Martian manhunter , side build is Staro
  6. levelpack Aqualad, side builds are ??? and ???.
  7. funpack Doctor Fate, side build is

CW dc shows

1. levelpack Rip hunter, side builds are the waverider and jumpship
  2. funpack Cisco, (vibe glasses on other side of head),side build is flash signal.
  3. teampack Heatwave and Captainn Cold ,side builds are Chronos's timeship and Cold's bike.
  4. levelpack Green Arrow ,side build is ??
  5. storypack The Flash ,portal build is the star labs cortex ,side build is the treadmill.
  6. levelpack Eobard Thawne reverse flash ,side build are time travel pod and gorilla grodd.
  7. funpack Vandal Savage, side build is his giant robot.
  8. teampack Hawkgirl and Atom,side builds are ??? and ???.
  9. funpack Firestorm ,side build is ???.
  10. funpack Slade ,side build is ???.
  11. funpack Zoom ,side build is ???.
  12. funpack Jay Garrick ,side build is ???.
  13. funpack Harrison Wells(earth 2) ,side build is king shark.
  14. levelpack Super girl ,side build is her escape pod.
  15. funpack Martian Manhunter as Hank Henshaw

Steven Universe

1. Storypack Steven ,side build is Lion ,portal build is beach city with the big donut and the temple.
  2. funpack Garnet, side build is
  3. teampack Amethyst and Pearl side builds are ??? and ???
  4. funpack Connie side build is ???.
  5. funpack Jasper
  6. teampack Lapis lazuli and Peridot

DC comics

1. funpack Nightwing
  2. funpack Redhood

Marvel comics

1. teampack the human torch and the invisible woman,sidebuilds are the thing and mr fantasic teapot.
  2. levelpack Spiderman
  3. funpack Rocket raccoon, side build is groot.
  4. funpack doctor octopus,
  5. funpack Namor
  6. funpack captain americ

1. levelpack Aang side builds are Appa and ...

new abilitys include water bending, fission and fire bending

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

Doctor who

1. funpack Zygon, side build is ???.

You could have the Skarasen from Terror of the Zygons as the build.

1. [teampack Clyde langer and Luke Smith, side builds are ??? and ???.

Luke's car from The Nightmare Man and the Totem Pole from Curse of Clyde Langer, perhaps?

Buck Rogers team pack: buck rogers and twiki carrying dr theopolis. Builds: spaceship and some balls and tubes to dance with.

Ren and Stimpy team pack: ren and stimpy. Builds : stimpy's invention and muddy mudskipper.

Fun pack: powdertoastman. build: log of the yukon

Fun pack: cousin sven. Build: dont whizz on the electric fence game.

Zebraman funpack: zebraman and build: blackboard

Miami Vice teampack: Crockett and Tubbs. Builds: cool car and palm tree

Rapper funpack: Slick Rick. Build: a jail

Rapper funpack: Biz Markie. Build: a barbie doll

Godzilla level pack: Godzilla builds: big buildings and a submarine

Godzilla fun pack: son of godzilla. Build: lobsterlike creature

With Disney possibly coming aboard, and the 1980s loving such a fruitful source of themes for the game, I wonder whether we might get Who Framed Roger Rabbit...

You could have the Skarasen from Terror of the Zygons as the build.

Luke's car from The Nightmare Man and the Totem Pole from Curse of Clyde Langer, perhaps?

Thanks for the ideas I will update my lists not sure about the totem though.

Why do we have 2 of these threads? I thought this was the actual discussion cause the name was so familiar.

Isn't this the "actual" discussion thread? I suppose they both are actual discussion threads - but this is actually the first.

There are probably two such threads because the person who started the other one didn't notice this one.

Here are some unusual ones:

Baywatch: includes The Hoff & Anderson with the beach jeep and beach rescue boat. It is a worldwide known show!

Castle Greyskull: includes He-Man with Battle Ram and Skeletor with Roton.

Thriller: The late MJ and a zombie. It could include a hearse.

Twister: Helen Hunt with her yellow truck and Dorothy tracking device. Gameplay includes changing twisters ad meeting Dorothy in OZ.

Personally, I'm really hoping Disney will join Dimensions next year :thumbup: The franchises I want them to cover are Marvel, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean (which would be very likely should they decide to hop on the Dimensions bandwagon given the fifth installment is set to be released next summer), Gravity Falls and an assortment of random characters from Disney history just like the CMF series :wub: If Disney refuses I have no idea what franchises they could add. The 80's are pretty much covered already and there are not that many hyper-iconic IPs left that fit the LEGO brand. Mad Max would be awesome (and not impossible since it's a WB franchise) but there's no way an R-rated franchise could make it (though I really don't get why Fury Road had a R-rating to begin with :wacko:). Other possibilites are Star Trek or the Nickelodeon properties if it weren't for Megablocks :sick:

Looney Tunes would be awesome, too bad its one franchise that could never have the original voice acting (because Mel Blanc is sadly no longer with us)

You know what I really want is a 007 pack where you can switch between all the Bonds. Also a CW world would be incredible too, A Flash and Arrow Team pack

Edited by Ashnflash

Some A-Team suggestions.

Face-Man with his Corvette alt build "fast space-ship" (or a Viper)

Murdoch with helicopter alt build airplane and/or shuttle-craft (from Star Trek)

(OK some of these are Easter eggs. But the show would point out some of these things. Like "Face" and the "Cylon" that ended up at the beginning of the show.)

The things that I want most have already been mentioned: Disney properties such as classic Disney/Pixar films, Marvel, and Star Wars, as well as Nickelodeon shows such as TMNT and Avatar. But here are some that I don't think have been mentioned yet:

Futurama level pack

Includes Fry, Planet Express ship, and a brick-built Bender. Seems like a logical next step after the Simpsons.

Voltron fun pack (based on the Netflix series)

Includes either a minifig Voltron or one of the paladins with a brick-built Voltron.

Samurai Jack fun pack

Includes Jack and one of Aku's robot minions. With the series getting revived later this year, this could maybe actually happen.

LEGO Racers

Rocket Racer and his car. Ideally, this would go along with a new Racing mode as I've suggested here.

T2: Judgement Day fun pack

T-800 with shotgun and motorcycle

Alien level pack

Ripley, Xenomorph, and power loader.

Predator fun pack

The predator with spaceship

The Matrix level pack

Neo, the Nebuchadnezzar, and a sentinel

MIB team pack

Jay and Kay with the MIB car and an alien ship.

Robocop fun pack

Robocop and ED-209

Judge Dredd

Dredd with motorcycle

Mad Max fun pack

Max and his Interceptor

Also, considering we're getting Sonic, I'd love to see more videogame icons join him such as Mario, Lara Croft, or Crash Bandicoot (I know Crash is unlikely since he is gonna be in Skylanders).

And I know this will never happen, but...

Rick & Morty fun pack

Rick with portal gun and flying car. Considering all the inter-dimensional adventures he goes on, this game would be a perfect fit for him. :laugh:

The things that I want most have already been mentioned: Disney properties such as classic Disney/Pixar films, Marvel, and Star Wars, as well as Nickelodeon shows such as TMNT and Avatar. But here are some that I don't think have been mentioned yet:

Futurama level pack

Includes Fry, Planet Express ship, and a brick-built Bender. Seems like a logical next step after the Simpsons.

Voltron fun pack (based on the Netflix series)

Includes either a minifig Voltron or one of the paladins with a brick-built Voltron.

Samurai Jack fun pack

Includes Jack and one of Aku's robot minions. With the series getting revived later this year, this could maybe actually happen.

LEGO Racers

Rocket Racer and his car. Ideally, this would go along with a new Racing mode as I've suggested here.

T2: Judgement Day fun pack

T-800 with shotgun and motorcycle

Alien level pack

Ripley, Xenomorph, and power loader.

Predator fun pack

The predator with spaceship

The Matrix level pack

Neo, the Nebuchadnezzar, and a sentinel

MIB team pack

Jay and Kay with the MIB car and an alien ship.

Robocop fun pack

Robocop and ED-209

Judge Dredd

Dredd with motorcycle

Mad Max fun pack

Max and his Interceptor

Also, considering we're getting Sonic, I'd love to see more videogame icons join him such as Mario, Lara Croft, or Crash Bandicoot (I know Crash is unlikely since he is gonna be in Skylanders).

And I know this will never happen, but...

Rick & Morty fun pack

Rick with portal gun and flying car. Considering all the inter-dimensional adventures he goes on, this game would be a perfect fit for him. :laugh:

*HIC* carful Mor*urp*ty this dimension is really painful to *HIC* walk in *burp*

*HIC* carful Mor*urp*ty this dimension is really painful to *HIC* walk in *burp*

:laugh: This is only one of many meta jokes they could make!

:laugh: This is only one of many meta jokes they could make!

*blurp* Morty I'm a *glug* total stud in this *HIC* d-d-d-minention!

INDIANA JONES

Level Pack with Indy; side builds are the Ark of the Covenant and a Military Truck

Team Pack with Mutt and Marion; side builds are the Jungle Cutter and the Flying wing from Raiders.

Fun pack with Henry Sr; Side build is a motorcycle with sidecar.