VBBN

Bionicle 2016 Sets Discussion

Hey I hate to be that guy but yall need to chill. Prelims are a privilege...not a right. Be lucky we get even the smallest details, this guy's is putting a lot at risk by even handing out deats, and photos. Just be patient, I'm hyped but I waiting.

Ok so, why don't you take your time and take a not-blurred picture for Mesonak to verify? :laugh:

Please use the "quote" button to the right of a person's post - it helps all of us out.

This year's retailer catalog apparently has a specific code on the watermark to identify which retailer leaked the picture. While I'm sure Mesonak is trustworthy, I couldn't blame Nekchir for not wanting to take any chances when his job is on the line. Leaks are becoming a more risky business each year now, and I wouldn't be surprised if we stopped getting them soon.

This year's retailer catalog apparently has a specific code on the watermark to identify which retailer leaked the picture.

Are you serious? :distressed:

Edited by CM4Sci

This year's retailer catalog apparently has a specific code on the watermark to identify which retailer leaked the picture.

Damn, these needgas sure know how to keep their sheet safe don't they?

This is really worrisome for us peepers.

Edited by TwistLaw

Gross, don't bring 4chan up. That's the unwashed, out of deodorant, armpit of the internet. They have no place in any civil establishment.

Edited by Tarvaxx

Replaced by apple green. First of all, all of the Toa have blended weapons.

Ok ok, I did it to myself....

Do you mean blended in color or function a la 2015?

Prelims are a privilege...not a right.

I mean, the word I'd use is "crime", but sure, "privilege" works too.

Wouldn't it be better if TLG promoted sets prior to a fixed release? I know they do with special edition sets but seriously they expect people to just wait until January/August 1st for others? Last year they promoted the sets at NYCC but I doubt they'll do that again.

Well, if you'd rather wait another couple of months for set pictures, be my guest.

Yeah, but you know what I mean...

@CM4Sci are you saying this is all fake, or the dirt bags of the-site-that-shant-be-named are fake...if confused...

Well, if you'd rather wait another couple of months for set pictures, be my guest.

I'm not saying any such thing. I just thought it was interesting wording.

Wow, the people on 4chan do not like Mesonak or Nekchir :look:

6iOQspM.png

It's 4chan, being rude and not making sense is their specialty.

Also mine, too.

Damn, these needgas sure know how to hide their sheet don't they?

This is really worrisome for us peepers.

"Worrisome"? It really shouldn't be. Leaks are an illegal activity, and you can be sure that with recent events with Disney LEGO's plumbers are going to be under a LOT more pressure in the future.

"Worrisome"? It really shouldn't be. Leaks are an illegal activity, and you can be sure that with recent events with Disney LEGO's plumbers are going to be under a LOT more pressure in the future.

Exactly what I said. Worrisome for us peepers :tongue:

Exactly what I said. Worrisome for us peepers :tongue:

No, it isn't. Leaks are an illegal activity, LEGO is actually doing a favor to those that are going to save the images to their computer. While I doubt charges (if any) will be pressed against anyone other than the leaker and retailer, it's still illegal in most large countries.

Did Nekchir die?

Rest in Pepperoni, Nekchir

-a random neckbeard

He was a great warrior and I respect him

-Winston Churchill

Nekchir did nothing wrong

-George W. Bush

Nothing personnel, kid

-VBBN banning Neckhir after we found out the leaks are fake

Did Nekchir die?

Rest in Pepperoni, Nekchir

-a random neckbeard

He was a great warrior and I respect him

-Winston Churchill

Nekchir did nothing wrong

-George W. Bush

Nothing personnel, kid

-VBBN banning Neckhir after we found out the leaks are fake

I'm just relaxing, Anon.

I'm just relaxing, Anon.

Exactly as I did, those were just jokes :tongue:

so, will you EVER describe Umarak's mask?! I really don't wanna sound unpolite, so feel free to tell me to shut up.

Hey Nekchir I was wondering. As a G1 nuva nostalgia fan I don't want to buy all the new renditions of toa that G2 comes out with I only have shelf space for one year. I figure they will only use this team 3 years tops.

In your opinion would I be happier with 2015 toa team or would I be happier with the 2016 team? Kopaka Tahu and Lewa are my favorite.

Another way to ask this question is which year strikes you as being more nostalgic this year or next year based on your leaks.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Exactly as I did, those were just jokes :tongue:

so, will you EVER describe Umarak's mask?! I really don't wanna sound unpolite, so feel free to tell me to shut up.

It's...Like a smaller version of this mask and Gali Nuva's. It's got some raised raised ridges on the top.

Do the creatures have masks or are they molded and unbuildable heads of come kind?

I'm pretty sure most of them have custom heads.

Hey Nekchir I was wondering. As a G1 nuva nostalgia fan I don't want to buy all the new renditions of toa that G2 comes out with I only have shelf space for one year. I figure they will only use this team 3 years tops.

In your opinion would I be happier with 2015 toa team or would I be happier with the 2016 team? Kopaka Tahu and Lewa are my favorite.

Another way to ask this question is which year strikes you as being more nostalgic this year or next year based on your leaks.

Thanks for any advice you can give.

Depends. 2015 Toa are more colorful and have unique chest printing and such. 2016 Toa have more basic color schemes but basically use the same new chest piece without any printing. But remember: **anything I say is not necessarily final, as I have prelims** Edited by Nekchir