demon14082001

LEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] *Almost finish

My almost finish moc
Name : Freedom Gundam
Series : Mobile Suit Gundam Seed / Seed Destiny
Fulll Video :

26577014643_a8210aa144_b.jpgLEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] by demon demon demon, trên Flickr

27181442165_9db0506d6c_b.jpgLEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] by demon demon demon, trên Flickr

27113115741_4148e71bfd_b.jpgLEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] by demon demon demon, trên Flickr

27022613080_d715ba790d_b.jpgLEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] by demon demon demon, trên Flickr

The wing can open like this ....
26567460432_9c721d46db_b.jpgLEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] by demon demon demon, trên Flickr

and Full Burst Mode like this ....
26898380911_0e1b88810c_b.jpgLEGO Freedom Gundam ZGMF-X10A [Demo] by demon demon demon, trên Flickr

I will soon finish the weapon and pose more action picture .
Thanks for visiting !

Edited by demon14082001

Wow. Full disclosure, I don't know much about Gundam, but I have seen the robots and own one of the building kits, and you're really managed to nail that essential Gundam "look". What's especially impressive is how well you rendered it using predominantly Technic and Bionicle parts; that's not something you necessarily see very often.

Very impressive, excellent work.

Man, the scale of that thing is off the chain!

Are there any geared joints, or are all the points of articulation using multiple ball and socket joints?

Formidable

Man, the scale of that thing is off the chain!

Are there any geared joints, or are all the points of articulation using multiple ball and socket joints?

Formidable

There are gears function in technic and multiple ball joints too !

Everything else about it looks great... but I just can't get past the fingerballs.

Even sticking on those pieces that have the ball socket on one side and axle hole on the other - sorry, can't find them in bricklink's occasionally idiotic filing system - would help. And it'd give you some finger articulation.

I am in the process of building a large figure myself, albeit not quite as large as this. And I would really love to see how you made the joints and what the articulation is like. I find it quite challenging to make solid joints that are strong enough to hold the weight of the whole thing, all while making it as articulated as you would expect from a humanoid figure.

Really awesome build, by the way. Beyond impressive.

blown away - where do you even start to work out how to build something like this? I'm just looking at the feet and the detail is stunning!!

I wish I had even a quarter of the skill needed to come up with something like this - Incredible

So it can stand with the wings open and everything? That's better than the Master Grade can do!

I am in the process of building a large figure myself, albeit not quite as large as this. And I would really love to see how you made the joints and what the articulation is like. I find it quite challenging to make solid joints that are strong enough to hold the weight of the whole thing, all while making it as articulated as you would expect from a humanoid figure.

Really awesome build, by the way. Beyond impressive.

yes, even though having some difficulties , check my newest Video to see how the Wing and the articulation work !

Edited by demon14082001