Sign in to follow this  
andrepinto

[MOC] Custom Kawasaki Vulcan S from MRS Oficina

Wow, this looks really great! I especially like the triangular build of the frame. Also all the detail adds to the realism a lot, well done! I also really like the color scheme and the mix of studded and studless building. Everything looks very brutal, I like it! (I don't know the real bike, nor do I know much about motorbikes in general)

Very interesting design, wider rear tire, a lot of interesting details ... very nice :)

Great details abound here, though as Erik Leppen said, the frame is especially cool :thumbup: Very good shaping around the gas tank area :classic:

Very well done motorcycles. There are beautiful details.

I was wondering which is the first lamp is constructed of rubber ??

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hello

if you want to know how it's done I can say that is a tire turned in with a radar 3x3 .

If you are telling me that does not existen rubber headlights , I thought it was the one that best represented the original.

Sorry if you dont like

Thx

Hello

if you want to know how it's done I can say that is a tire turned in with a radar 3x3 .

If you are telling me that does not existen rubber headlights , I thought it was the one that best represented the original.

Sorry if you dont like

Thx

Like it very much!!! The trouble is that I do not know which tires were used. Where else would like to use this type of tire but do not know the type. A bricklink part number you could write ?? Images can also be good.

Thanks.