Sign in to follow this  
EpsilonEta

[K-C09] Mom is home

Tags: Exploration

Raven have arrive at the Kobayashi tower and her family can finally get to meet her.

Mom is home

27054454520_62a4636906.jpg

26429999434_3bce17204f_o.jpg Moooomm!!!

26722123484_4ffcff2c58_c.jpg

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg Wow! What are you wearing! I could get used to you being a company executive. You look great in a suit.

27054454310_3eea309eb4_c.jpg

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg And it's so much nicer to hug you when you aren't wearing armor. I could hold on to you forever.

But Louise wasn't as patient...

26429999434_3bce17204f_o.jpg Mom, look. Look mom, mom.

26722123124_b643c16cb4_b.jpg

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg Not now Louise, mom is busy.

22854203616_6f72104533_o.jpg No, she's not. How about this, you let me go so I can play with our daughter today and then I play with you tonight.

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg Tempting offer. I see how you became CEO.

27329236925_520b4ca044_c.jpg

22854203616_6f72104533_o.jpg Don't remind me of work. It's so nice to be home and be able to relax and be myself. To not have to keep up a strong facade or think about what I say all the time.

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg Actually, you might be careful with what you say. Louise has gotten very good at picking up bad words.

26429999434_3bce17204f_o.jpg Mega blocks.

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg Stop saying that. It's not nice.

26429999434_3bce17204f_o.jpg Mega blocks. Mega blocks.

22854203616_6f72104533_o.jpg It's not like that's the worst word she could have picked up.

26429999434_3bce17204f_o.jpg Brick separator.

19784320124_88bf9d97dd_o.jpg Listen here young lady. You do not...

22854203616_6f72104533_o.jpgOk, that one was worse.

---

Not much to say about this one. It's supposed to be the entrance to my challenge building but the red around the doors are more based on the gate from the 70728 Battle for Ninjago City which I also took the windows from.

More great Kawashita architecture :thumbup: The round emblem is pretty sweet, do I spy a ninjago spinner base in there?

Great build. Love the story. Don't worry boss, I won't spend all of Kawashita's profits on new toys for myself!

"Mega blocks"! :snicker:

The building facade--the emblem in particular--is really cool! The windows fit right in, too :thumbup:

This is really great. The building is excellent. I can definitely visualize it as a part of tour contest entry build. Very well done! My only criticism would be the relative blandness of the yard (maybe a few green tiles or spare blades of grass would make it more interesting to look at) but otherwise the build is lovely!

It's the story that I really loved. You've done such a great job at humanizing your characters! The little touches like Louise proudly sharing her collection of curse words, and the two of them vying for Raven's attention is very cute and realistic. I hope the best for this family! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

:laugh: Mega blocks. :laugh: I really like that this is the entrance to your Cat. A Build.

"Mega blocks"! :snicker:

The building facade--the emblem in particular--is really cool! The windows fit right in, too :thumbup:

Thank you. I have come to like “mega blocks” as a bad word ever since I noticed Eurobricks replaced a-s-s (and probably others too) in an early story.

More great Kawashita architecture :thumbup: The round emblem is pretty sweet, do I spy a ninjago spinner base in there?

Yes, it's a piece from a spinner. 98343pb03

This is really great. The building is excellent. I can definitely visualize it as a part of tour contest entry build. Very well done! My only criticism would be the relative blandness of the yard (maybe a few green tiles or spare blades of grass would make it more interesting to look at) but otherwise the build is lovely!

It's the story that I really loved. You've done such a great job at humanizing your characters! The little touches like Louise proudly sharing her collection of curse words, and the two of them vying for Raven's attention is very cute and realistic. I hope the best for this family! :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thank you. Yes, the lawn look a bit empty but grass peaces might have been to much. I wanted a well kept lawn and all tiles wouldn't look good at all. Maybe (as you said) just a few tiles and cheese slopes would have worked. Thanks for the advice. I could probably have added some brown and a few flowers around the bushes too.

At least there is room to improve :classic:

Thanks again for appreciating the story. The idea came when I was researching (on wikipedia) child behavior at different ages

It said at age five “many children count to 100“ which she was proud of in Raven's day off

At age six it said “Experiments with slang and profanity and finds it funny.” so I went with that.

And don't worry, I got nothing but the best waiting for them (why isn't there a smiley for maniacal laugh? :look:)

Thank you. I have come to like “mega blocks” as a bad word ever since I noticed Eurobricks replaced a-s-s (and probably others too) in an early story.

You mean ass?

And don't worry, I got nothing but the best waiting for them (why isn't there a smiley for maniacal laugh? :look:)

:look:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

You mean ass?

~Insectoid Aristocrat

So how many post do you need for Eurobricks to stop replacing words?

Edit: Hey it worked. Did they change the filter?

Edited by EpsilonEta

So how many post do you need for Eurobricks to stop replacing words?

Edit: Hey it worked. Did they change the filter?

No, I've just been around long enough to pick up an evil trick. :devil:

~Insectoid Aristocrat