Sign in to follow this  

This little ship came about when my oldest son saw one of my ships I will be posting soon and wanted to help, I didn't want him to get his little mitts on that one (he is only five) but he was very keen so we built this in an evening. I appreciate it may not be the most traditional ship but I think it was a good bit of team work :pir-sweet:

The success of the Red Top Rum Distillery meant requests for the finest rum in Nova Terreli came in thick and fast. The Gold Wing was one of a couple of small traders that ran coastal routes and short hauls around the Brick Seas for the discerning rum drinker or those in need of a very good paint stripper.

27019470190_5b0725d4ff_z.jpgIMAG3996 by Phadeout, on Flickr

27019471770_5e97d0da8d_z.jpgIMAG3997 by Phadeout, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Phadeout

I love it! That's a great little coastal trader. You've given her a little bit of width at the center (yes, I know, to hide the join of the row boats, but it still looks good), a tiller, a goodly bit of cargo, and the golden wing at the bow looks sharp. Glad to see you're starting your son out right!

It may indeed not be the most classic ship, but IT is the defenitely the cutest! I really love IT :wub: