Wow.. .1st Robin hood now this... Sir you have a lot of bricks and you know how to use them too :)

On 6/1/2017 at 5:49 AM, Murrig Icehammer said:

I don't know what to say. Stating that it is a masterpiece seems almost like an understatement, it is almost photorealistic!

I have one question though, did you use an computer program as building guideline (especially for the mountains and waterfalls)?

Thanks for the great compliment. I don't use any computer programs and not familiar with any software programs to design or build these. Sometimes I wish I did so I could plan better and get the exact piece count. It's also very challenging sometimes trying to visualize the entire structure so I take a picture after each session and study it before the next. It's rather old school but I'm stubborn to embrace the new options yet. Maybe someday I will take the time to learn. I also wish I could photo shop my own pics but that doesn't leave much time for building. :)

How did you make this?!?! Do you mind giving me instructions or something among the lines, please? This is one of the most amazing lego builds I have ever seen, and I have seen a ton of amazing giant builds. Thank you very much!

Now, that's a mind-blowing build. I was speechless when I first saw this. Everything is top notch on this build; the landscaping, the atmosphere, the architecture... 

Incredibly speechless. I am loss for words. The amount of ‘FX’ effects added to this majestic masterpiece is simply remarkable. The  sheer scale and magnetitude is just so huge and filled with lots of oriential details. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

On 6/4/2018 at 7:59 PM, mrbob135 said:

How did you make this?!?! Do you mind giving me instructions or something among the lines, please? This is one of the most amazing lego builds I have ever seen, and I have seen a ton of amazing giant builds. Thank you very much!

Thank you! I don't have instructions but I attached a link to my time lapse video below. The trick is using the large ugly rock pieces for support and covering with slopes and wedges for looks. I used hundreds of the LURPS and small ugly rock pieces too for a build this size. I also built 2 small 11 inch tall tables that perfectly fit 6 baseplates. This helps for transport and reduces the cost of filler bricks...Hope this helps and good luck on your next moc!

On 6/11/2018 at 6:07 PM, mrbob135 said:

Thank you very much for the tips!

On 6/7/2018 at 5:01 AM, Sylarx666 said:

You work is amazing :o

On 6/7/2018 at 2:50 AM, WhiteFang said:

Incredibly speechless. I am loss for words. The amount of ‘FX’ effects added to this majestic masterpiece is simply remarkable. The  sheer scale and magnetitude is just so huge and filled with lots of oriential details. Thanks for sharing it with us. 

On 6/5/2018 at 2:35 PM, LegoModularFan said:

Now, that's a mind-blowing build. I was speechless when I first saw this. Everything is top notch on this build; the landscaping, the atmosphere, the architecture... 

Sorry, I've been inactive on the site and just saw your reply. Thanks for the great feedback. Glad you like! It was a fun build...

Did anybody use the word "insane" already? So what... it IS insane. Grats on your build... and your patience! *oh2*

On 12/4/2018 at 1:10 AM, Aine said:

Did anybody use the word "insane" already? So what... it IS insane. Grats on your build... and your patience! *oh2*

Thanks Aine! It was insane at the time...cheers!