The Samurai Code represents an ancient Japanese village in Feudal Japan. The courtyard on top of the grand stair case has a samurai dojo, shinto shrine, and Japanese bell. Stunning waterfalls, ponds, rivers, caves, rice fields, volcano, and Japanese characters throughout. Play features like power functions and zip line. Illuminates with LED lights. Please support my Idea project! Thanks for viewing! :-)

26630446934_80713dd8f2_c.jpgLego Samurai Code by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

27146068182_cc9e080161_c.jpgLego Samurai Code by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

27173640551_5a71b23b0f_c.jpgLego Samurai Code by Ben Pitchford, on Flickr

More High Res Pics: https://www.flickr.c...57668066439040/

Time Lapse Video:

Edited by Ben Pitchford

Really nicely done! The MOC looks beautiful enough but the lights! 10/10 all the way!

Really nicely done! The MOC looks beautiful enough but the lights! 10/10 all the way!

Thanks alot. It was a pain to position those lights...

Wow, thats just insane! :cry_happy:

Also love that Ideas set, good work on both of these!

Thanks and I appreciate the support!

Stunning creation *huh* The landscape looks gorgeous with the rockwork and vegetation :thumbup: And the Asian architecture is superb!

Supported :classic:

Stunning creation *huh* The landscape looks gorgeous with the rockwork and vegetation :thumbup: And the Asian architecture is superb!

I appreciate the great feedback. Hey and you even supported! Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks so much for supporting and the comment! :-)

This is amazing. What a great build. I love the waterfalls.

Glad you like the build. It took around 9 grueling months to make. Just in time for Brickworld Chicago in 3 weeks! Thanks!

That's huuuuuuuuge! Great job

Thanks! It breaks down into 11 sections for transport!

I love this build and the timelapse was fun to watch it grow. I can only begin to imagine the brick count on a project like this. Well done and I support the project idea.

Amazing creation!! :laugh: Loved all of it and espescially the multiple waterfalls!! :wub:

Beautifull texture and lighhning effect also! Perfect!! :thumbup:

I always appreciate oriental MOCs especially Ninja and Samurai setting. Your MOC is incredibely majestic and huge. The landscaping is sheer amazing. I can't imagine the time you have taken to work with many small tiny LEGO bricks and parts. Those can be quite painful to work with. The light effects are excellent bonus and it does give the waterfall effect. Excellent work done and thank you for sharing with us.

That's a real masterpiece. It's even impossible to count all the nice details. Such an imagination!!!

How long have you been creating LEGO sets to become such a skillful master builder?!!! Unusual building techniques. I wish I learn from you. It looks very realistic. Add a few more pictures from different angles.

Your creation is worth a LEGO exhibition in N Y or Tokyo.

*oh2**huh* Simply magnificent! :wub_drool: The sheer size of it is impressive, not to mention the loads of tiny details you packed in! :oh3:

Stunning work with all the buildings, waterfalls, rockwork, vegetation, the whole thing really :thumbup:

WOW! Amazing creation! You really did a great job both for the temple and the whole surrounding area!

Amazing!!

However, has LEGO ever passed a set this large?? This may even be bigger than the Death Star!

Full support though. Fingers crossed this gets passed.