Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

In the jungle searching for Pirate lord's hidden gold mine

...And so the search party has begun entering the deep jungle of Ile de Tyche in search of the Pirate Lord's hidden gold mine...

This MOC was created to advance the campaign of Oleon at Ile de Tyche (formerly known as "The Trap"), in search of the Pirate Lord's hidden gold mine. CC welcomed as always!

27032139370_5eff98c649.jpg

Stumbling and falling our men press forward with the help of a scout and the adamant resolve of Hugo D' Offren.

26702878153_da61259a31.jpg

Always guarding Hugo, Tom "Juggernaught" Jones with his dual "cannons".

27237299751_183a29e2fd.jpg

Font free photo (i havent decided if the blue baseplate helps as font or not)

26700969263_354058c7b9.jpg

As always, thanks for watching!

Looks like a dense jungle to wander through, i hope no one gets lost. Nice overgrown cliff section too pirate_classic.gif

The dense jungle is represented quite well, good job! I do feel sorry for the guy in the steel breast plate though, that must suck!!!

This looks very cool! A great and pretty dangerous looking jungle. Just ideal for hidden treasures, traps, ambushes snd betrayals! pirate_classic.gif

Thanks guys! I am glad that you liked it as i had fun making it. Foliage is something that totally transform landscape from boring to not-so boring pirate_tong.gif ! On my next Jungle build i will try making it more dense, e.g. place the foliage higher, at around minifig neck level. But this is just the start of the scout party's journey and i wouldn't want to make it hard for them from day one!