Sign in to follow this  
Puvel

[Anthology] Large - Greedo ambushed

The job went smoother than expected. Killing an imperial officer usually means dodging loads of security, luckily this one liked to party. Greedo just waited outside the club and after a couple of hours the officer stumbled out of the club drunk as hell and went into an alley to puke his guts out. That was the moment for Greedo to strike, it was an easy kill.

All he had to do now was go home, send a picture of the kill and collect his credits.

27224955821_9f998b6d45_c.jpg

He should have been more suspicious. Littile did he know the club was actually heavily monitored. A nearby patrol was alerted and set up an ambush just outside of town. TK-116 was one of the best snipers on the planet so all they had to do was wait for Greedos speeder to come into the sergeants sights.

They were ordered to apprehend the suspect so it was’t going to be as simple as one shot one kill. Then again, one shot to kill the main engine should do the trick. No way he'd be able to escape once his speeder was down. If he refused to surrender they could just shoot him in the legs. No point in taking too many risks.

27198122612_4a60671e46_c.jpg

HQ had identified the suspect as a Rodian named Greedo. He was not a very accomplished bounty hunter so he should surrender without causing too much trouble.

27294714545_c41922192e_c.jpg

Turned out HQ was right. As soon as Greedo saw he was surrounded he gave up without a fight.

27224997891_d4334bf2ba_c.jpg

Bonus pic of the speeder:

27260772206_fc009c4ba4_c.jpg

Nice! I like how there is a whole storyline behind the scene. Maybe it's just me, but the landscape almost seems to need a bit more. Maybe a few bigger rocks, to add some height. Enough nitpicking, well done! I really like that sleek speeder!

Love the colors on your landscape! The brown portion could use a little more variation in my opinion, but overall it's a nice presentation.

Very nice! I really like that small speeder and the rock formations are very well done! Great MOC!!! :D

Nice! I like how there is a whole storyline behind the scene. Maybe it's just me, but the landscape almost seems to need a bit more. Maybe a few bigger rocks, to add some height. Enough nitpicking, well done! I really like that sleek speeder!

Thanks Leonardo! I usually build on a smaller scale so I ran out of reddish brown bricks. Added the tan rocks to add some height.

Love the colors on your landscape! The brown portion could use a little more variation in my opinion, but overall it's a nice presentation.

Thanks MKJoshA! I'll see if I can find some time to add some more things to the brown portion, there are some empty spots indeed

Very nice! I really like that small speeder and the rock formations are very well done! Great MOC!!! :D

Thanks Galactic13!

Gotta love that speeder

Thanks strider! Am happy with that one as well :sweet: