Doctor Sinister

EN Guidance Notes

Megabloks warships have been spotted off the coast of Veerstown. We're still trying to find out where they came from, but until then....

*Presses red button (for what, the fourth time?)*

The 1th Division of the Bestlockian Forces has surrendered.Later they been captured by soldiers of the Brickcity Self Defence Forces.What a glorious day for the EN!

breaking news...

defcon has realised that the 'big red button' craze has become a problem, and have activated a worldwide dampening field disabling all red buttons.

just some advice, stop the red buttoning before this gets spammy and closed.

steel...

breaking news...

defcon has realised that the 'big red button' craze has become a problem, and have activated a worldwide dampening field disabling all red buttons.

just some advice, stop the red buttoning before this gets spammy and closed.

steel...

Wow, I'm glad that Jesson Industries placed an EMP Anti-Dampening Satellite (EMPADS) over Veerstown. X-D

But you make a point. So....

brb.gif

*mutters something about Defcon dampening fields, an OCIW and a nuke*

no no i will tie you to the missile first then launch you >:-)

also it is a shrapnel shell.

steel...

Your not gonna get someone who "sleeps" with the light on. X-D

On the other hand....

22252121.jpg

I'm still working on that full size APC, just need more time. In the meantime, no encounters with the enemy yet, I am considering leaving the EN to become it's enemy, I'll take ya on! :-P

Batbrick Away! >:-)

I'm still working on that full size APC, just need more time. In the meantime, no encounters with the enemy yet, I am considering leaving the EN to become it's enemy, I'll take ya on! :-P

Hey, I was thinkin' of leaving too! Mabye we could form a new group!

yeah we will be the anti en

I was joking, lets not make this complicated.

:-D Anti EN...

Anyway... I have a new stealth Helicopter, Yay for me! I'll get the pics up as soon as the rotors are on... Also I have some reapair vehicles and some tanks!

Dampening fields don't scare me, I have the power of a Nitrogen bomb, freeze Megabloks, Freeze! X-D

Brickcity Military Manufacturing has recently started to produce a new aircraft for the EN:The B3-Stealth Bomber.

It will be finished this week and the first pics will arrive at Saturday or Sunday.

P.S.:The project to produce train mounted gun was sadly chanceled. :'-( (I just were not able to build a good looking one)

Ummmm... this is kinda difficult to say.... Veerstown has let all the troops come home, and the army has been disbanded. (okay, I had to take apart my army for MOCing purposes)

So, Batbrick, can I switch my role in the Strike Force to Advanced Weapons Testing? Veerstown has a lot of advanced weapons to supply the SF with.

Things seem to be going well since I last checked here.

(glad that button thing is over though) *wacko*

Things seem to be going well since I last checked here.

orly_owl.jpg

Seriosly, there has been NO activity here. I think the EN is dying. It seemed like the most popular thing in the world once, and now, I'm one of the only ones that comes here anymore. The Eurobricks Nations, like all other crazes, is coming to an end. I'm not saying this whole thing was a big flop that never should have been made, it had a good run, but no one seems to care besides me and a couple others.

Come on people, prove me wrong.

Or maybe erverybody is to busy with building millitary stuff!

But now on-topic.

My town has been the target of a new danger; The Red Devil!

2nrhahs.jpg

Sleeping....But soon he will wake up and.......

Seriosly, there has been NO activity here. I think the EN is dying. It seemed like the most popular thing in the world once, and now, I'm one of the only ones that comes here anymore. The Eurobricks Nations, like all other crazes, is coming to an end.

I think it's becuase in the beggining members came here to self proclaim themselves to high positions. After the ranks system came into play everyone lost interest. We'll just have to go with what's here until something happens that generates a lot of attention.

hmmn perhaps if the founder doc sinister posted a bit more often?

he appears to have lost interest...

I've been thinking the exact same thing.

Um, guys, it doesn't have to be a rapid fast thing to be fun, just cool down, stop bickering, and enjoy.

Anyway, my APC is still in planning stages, but I have decided to go ahead with a wheeled version, as opposed to a tracked one.

To the Bricksignal! >:-)

Um, guys, it doesn't have to be a rapid fast thing to be fun, just cool down, stop bickering, and enjoy.

I apologize about how fussy I've been.

Just a thought: Why don't we elect a new General Secratary? It's about time.