Littleworlds

[MOC] Now witness the power of this fully equipped and operational...

Hamburger Grill.

dsc00101-cropped-and-colour-balanced.jpg?w=800&h=803

Not many people know that the emperor’s secret passion was actually barbecuing. Many many times he wondered if he should quit it all and start his own hamburger stand instead. In this universe he did! He got a lot of faithful customers and the galaxy became a better, more peaceful place. Well, until a certain Luke Skywalker opened a salad bar. But that’s another story.

Everyone likes his hamburgers… that’s an order:

dsc00095-cropped-and-colour-balanced.jpg

Looks like that damn sparker is broken again!

dsc00098-cropped-and-colour-balanced.jpg?w=900&h=653

Edited by BEAVeR
Resized the first image. Please keep the size of your images within the Eurobricks Site Guidelines.

:laugh: You gave me a good laugh! The grill is excellent, the kick stand is a wonderful detail! :thumbup:

(Now, where's that salad bar? :tongue:)

Thank you all for the replies. They made me laugh a lot too :wink: In my excitement when posting I made a silly typo. Of course it should mean "fully equipped", not "filly". At least I didn't wrote filthy, I guess :grin:

Brilliant. Sheev's Burgers. I often wonder what the Star Wars story would have been like had Palpatine continued his "humble civic servant" act into the Empire. Imagine there would have never been a rebellion and nobody would have come to realize he was a Sith Lord!

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Do it! Get a half smoke. I beg you. Only through me can you achieve a flavor greater then any jedi brand hotdog!

Hilarious idea, well done!

Do it! Get a half smoke. I beg you. Only through me can you achieve a flavor greater then any jedi brand hotdog!

you meant Hoth dog