FiliusRucilo

Tannzwacker's flower shop and nursery

This is a true masterpiece! I love a seemingly mundane building can seem so detailed. I also appreciate that you have spent as much work on the rear of the structure as you have on the front. Fantastic build!

So many details, it doesn't stop. Amazing. My personal favorite is the greenhouse, probably one of the simpler builds but I think it's beautiful.

The custom decals you made are top notch.

Wonderfully built facades, and the back is lovely too :wub: The yellow and dark green awning looks great, and I like the posts with chains lining the sidewalk :thumbup:

Excellent greenhouse and garden too :classic:

Extremely stylish, very tasteful. The mixture of different types of buildings around a courtyard is a great thing. I really love the color combination and the different textures used here. Great job on this! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Excellent build and a very tasteful arrangement - just lovely! :classic::thumbup: Although I'm quite jealous on the large castle doors you used. I really need to dig these up somewhere! :laugh:

This is such an amazing model... I usually don't care too much for interior, but this one impressed the hell out of me. And I will definitely borrow some stuff from the builds of the exterior.

I love all those details you included.

Do you keep all your MOCs intact or do you reuse the parts for other MOCs?

I really like how the entire 2nd floor façade of the florist is SNOT- I didn't even pick up on that at first!

Also, the simplicity and effectiveness of the sticker on the flower van is perfect.

Edited by Dakar A

So the only thing I don't love is the exterior of the white flower shop building, only because it's slightly drab for my taste. I like the SNOT technique, but it feels like the 2nd floor could use a little more visual interest, like something more detailed with the columns or a different color for the windowbox planters... but overall this is just an amazing build! I love the passthrough for the truck, the greenhouse, and the interiors are fantastic! Just great! :sweet:

Do you keep all your MOCs intact or do you reuse the parts for other MOCs?

I keep all my MOCs for building a complete city.

Love the design, beautiful work, but I just can't get past having a piano shop on the SECOND FLOOR of the building :classic: No way do those pianos fit down the stairs, and the windows aren't even big enough to crane them in and out. So the only way the shop works is to Lego-ify it and take the top floor off and crane them out that way :grin:

(Hahaha! love your comment about the piano shop on the second floor...makes my back and my pocket book hurt thinking about moving those pianos up and down the stairs. Ugh!)

This build is just lovely! It looks so realistic and is full of gorgeous details and textures, especially the roofs, walls, and interiors. That must be some city your are building!

Hey Dudes! These are LEGO-System-Pianos! For transportation they will be take apart and build up at destination location again. So stairs are no problem! :laugh:

I want to mention that the pianos are taken from the amazing

. Edited by FiliusRucilo

Beautiful work!

The level of detail is great and the interiors look really nice, but my favourite part has to be the backside garden with the victorian greenhouse.

Well done! :thumbup:

Hey Dudes! These are LEGO-System-Pianos! For transportation they will be take apart and build up at destination location again. So stairs are no problem! :laugh:

That is good news, as I also wondered how on Earth they would bring those pianos up and down the stairs. Well... Mystery solved :laugh:

I was amazed when I saw the first pictures of these buildings, FiliusRucilo. They are very nice, not least the old greenhouse in the backyard with all those plants, including the fruit trees outside. I also like how the windows are integrated into the grey roof, very smooth solution.

Great MOC. The backside view is with the glass house is even more interesting than the front. I like the consistency in the whole building and how it comes to live with all those details.