Sign in to follow this  
YoshiBlockr

The Flash Tv Show Discussion

Alright guys, so this thread has been dead for some time, but with lots of new flash news we can get it back up. So as many of you know Wally West will be appearing in the first episode of season 3, which is based on flashpt. The black speedster he is against is unknown but i think it is Savitar. Dr.Alchemy will be the main villain. This is all from the 2 trailers for season 3

Edited by YoshiBlockr

Alright guys, so this thread has been desd for some time, but with lots of new flash news we can get it back up. So as many of you know Wally West will be appearing in the first episode of season 3, which is based on flashpt. The black speedster he is against is unknown but i think it is Savitar. Dr.Alchemy will be the main villain. This is all from the 2 trailers for season 3

You really need to work on your grammar and spelling....

You really need to work on your grammar and spelling....

I apologize. I quickly typed up the response after watching the trailer. However, all I see is one incorrect spelling.

Anyone watching the crossover episodes? The first two were really good! Can't wait for Legends of Tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Ceroknight said:

Anyone watching the crossover episodes? The first two were really good! Can't wait for Legends of Tomorrow!

I did, but I felt the "Supergirl Episode" was a joke. Barry & Cisco did not show up until the last two minutes of the episode. They should of show up sooner like halfway through the episode. 

As for the "LoT episode" the line "She reminds me of my cousin." Made me laugh out loud (it was a good Easter egg). 

17 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

As for the "LoT episode" the line "She reminds me of my cousin." Made me laugh out loud (it was a good Easter egg). 

Heh, that was honestly my favorite part of the entire crossover. I really like all these nods to the past these shows are doing. I loved seeing Commander Steel finally in costume.

The "Star Labs hangar" was an awesome bit of nostalgia as well. And the shots of the full team.

Edited by Vindicare

Flash is continuing the great quality, after a bit of a bumpy start this season with Flashpoint, the potential which I felt was slightly wasted.

HR is another great Wells, I love how they keep reinventing the character, he was great drunk at the Christmas party. :laugh:

The other shows are all doing just as good, LoT is better than ever, Arrow is back and I'm realling enjoying the new team as well as Prometheus, and Supergirl is really entering its stride.

Looking forward to the second half of the seasons and hope they continue the great quality.

The Flash is definetly picking up. However it suffers from the same problem as Arrow season 3, a far to similar plot to previous seasons. I like Savitar, still he is a speedster. Ugh. Love Tom Felton as Julian Dawn. I can practically assure myself if Barry saves Iris, then Joe will take the death. Caitlin will become Frost completely probably before episode 16. Wally will probably turn evil for an episode or two to advance his storyline. Love this show so far! 

Also anyone(mod) know how to change the group name to be a over CW shows disscussion?

This show is amazing. They really need to leave the speedster main villains behind and they could've done a lot more with Flashpoint, but the TV universe is really picking up the pace! If only they could do that with the movies...

Flash is on tonight at 8 ET. Vibe will be getting an official costume and a bounty hunter, Gypsy, will come for Harrison Wells. Wally continues to help Barry prevent Iris's fate.

1 hour ago, HarrisonWells said:

Ha ha just created a topic about the same thing without realizing this topic existed, stupid me. Now I feel so embarrassed.

No worries dude. All is good. I do feel like this topic has barely any conversations though.... oh well

I'm watching the new episode online right now, and I can confirm a sneaky appearance of a certain block mechanism seen frequently on this website :wink:

5 hours ago, HarrisonWells said:

Ha ha just created a topic about the same thing without realizing this topic existed, stupid me. Now I feel so embarrassed.

They will just lock or merge the other topic. 

My biggest problem with this season is flashpoint, it should've latest way longer. But I think what should've been done is, what the flashpoint comics did with Thomas Wayne batman, but only with arrow. And in the comics the flashpoint world was about to end, and that was one of the reasons he fixed it, but in the show the world was definitely not about to end. And I just keep getting fed up that the main bad guy of the season is always a speedster, I mean really with all the other bad guys in the comics you can't choose somebody else other then a speedster.

19 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'm watching the new episode online right now, and I can confirm a sneaky appearance of a certain block mechanism seen frequently on this website :wink:

One of the pieces used was certainly not official. 

This is the show where they modified a bazooka to make it cold when it hits him. Therefore freezing him to death and making him slower. However this coldness was defeated by him simply moving even faster (that's usually how he solves problems, just move FASTER). Also, if you can manage to hit the Flash with a bazooka why not make it a normal bazooka? You know, he'd explode then instead of being slightly cold. I feel like that would be more effective.

Then there was that multiple man who could turn into like THREE normal people. Three is too much for the Flash. The Flash was met with a barrage of three people's fists!

Almost every episode has this stuff. I watch it with friends sometimes. It's fun to watch and make fun of because it's so ridiculous. Genuine laughs. :)

3 hours ago, HarrisonWells said:

I loved how they used Legos in episode 11, but I couldn't tell how they made savitar.

I did not get a good look at it. But I thought it was just a repainted Nexo Knight Axl. 

On 2/2/2017 at 7:46 PM, samuraiturtle said:

I did not get a good look at it. But I thought it was just a repainted Nexo Knight Axl. 

Yeah that's what it looked like to me. They also included the banana truck from the Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas set, although it appears that someone had used the exploding function. 

On 2/3/2017 at 2:46 AM, samuraiturtle said:

It looked like they were using a different helmet.

Oh, no.  They're doing another Flash/Supergirl crossover.  And it's going to be a musical.

FFS, I stopped watching Buffy and Angel when they started doing goofy crap like this.  For the love of Darkseid, WHY?!

What the heck is going on with Flash... I swear every character is just making stupid decision after stupid decision...