Sign in to follow this  
YoshiBlockr

The Flash Tv Show Discussion

Hello people! I have just finished watching the Flash season 2 finale, and it was great. I have fallen in love with this tv show, as it is my first time watching a full tv show. I have been up to date since the release of the show 2 years ago. So I made this thread for people to talk about what they think about the episode or show overall. And yes there will obviously be spoilers.

Moderators if this thread is in the wrong place please do move it, thank you!

It's such a great show! I love all the shows in the CW universe: Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and now Supergirl.

After that epic finale, so many possibilities as to what's to come next

After that epic finale, so many possibilities as to what's to come next

I honestly think Flashpoint is coming next season and black flash in season 5.But why did Barry do it....

But why did Barry do it....

Million dollar question. (That and how the heck do Time Remnants work...)

Flashpoint ahead? Looks like it.

I've been enjoying all the shows DC has been putting out, especially the CW continuity. Super excited to see how Arrow's season finale goes.

Flashpoint is next season for sure.

I feel Arrow has been on a gradual decline in quality since season three (I blame everything on Olicity! :tongue: ), but The Flash is consistently improving. I feel that while "Fast Enough" was a more emotional season finale, "The Race Of His Life" was much more interesting and much cooler.

The ending brings into question the possibility of how Supergirl will merge with the CWverse. I sure hope "The Man In the Mask" shows up in season three as well; the dynamic with Barry would be fun to explore.

Also...if he's now the Black Flash, will he command the Time Remnants to go after Barry for messing with the timeline so much? Food for thought.

They should change the title of this topic to DCTVU

Yea Flash was great! I personally was hoping Barry would stay dead for a few seasons and Wally takes over and then eventually have Rebirth and Blackest Night happen, but Flashpoint would be awesome!

Legends of Tomorrow should be awesome next season too! Hourman was introduced and the idea of having a new set of heroes every season sounds cool!

I want to see how they(if) work Supergirl into the universe, since it was said she is in a different one. I knew that man in the iron mask was Garrick though, so pat on the back to me. :tongue: This show has made me a big fan of The Flash.

Well, let's face the (Flash)points here...

Barry is no longer gonna be a cop, because he doesn't need to prove Henry's innocence. I'm unsure about the position of the Particle Accelerator, but Barry no longer has speed for sure.

There's a lot of FPP stories/characters that can't appear, but I predict...

Supergirl will appear as Power Girl

Harrison Wells (Earth-1) will still be around

Eddie will be alive

Ronnie will be alive

Oliver won't be Green Arrow, I imagine that Robert Queen might be, he could be the Thomas Wayne/Batman of the story

Cisco won't have powers

Caitlin will have powers

Captain Cold won't be a criminal

At least one villain will return (either Weather Wizard or Mist maybe?)

Reverse Flash will return, not the series big bad though

Wally will be with Joe and Iris

Also the Flashpoint chapter won't last forever more than 7 episodes. The story isn't going to cross with Arrow Season 5, so maybe just the first 4 episodes will be Flashpoint. I predict this, only because of the 4 hour crossover of Supergirl/Flash/Arrow/LoT. Something as big as Flashpoint would mess around with shows, so it won't last too long

Those are my assumptions at least

Edited by Quicksilver838

I stopped watching The Flash at Season 2, Episode 18, because I was upset about him losing his speed for the nth time, and I felt that the weekly dosage of a villain was making them more disposable in some cases than Marvel villains. However, I have been reading up, and I think I may hop back on the train. Season 2 sounds like it went out on a high note, and I have one question:

If the Flash/Supergirl crossover happened on an alternate earth, how will the CW factor her into the universe they've built now that they have the show rights? Will they transfer over with a breach somehow?

Obviously Barry can do this, but what about her, considering most breaches have been closed?

Edited by Aegis2000

Supergirl could be from Earth 3 like Garrick :shrug_oh_well:

Edited by Ceroknight

I feel Arrow has been on a gradual decline in quality since season three (I blame everything on Olicity! :tongue: ), but The Flash is consistently improving. I feel that while "Fast Enough" was a more emotional season finale, "The Race Of His Life" was much more interesting and much cooler.

As for Arrow, I feel it's really picked up this season with Season 3 definitely being a dud. It really felt like there was story cohesion between Seasons 1 and 2, while Season 3 felt really disjointed. And didn't really accomplish much...

And then Damien Darhk happened in S4 and renewed my faith! Also yay for Constantine! They should bring him to the CW.

Supergirl could be from Earth 3 like Garrick :shrug_oh_well:

I thought Supergirl didn't even have a Flash on her Earth? Considering she didn't know who the Flash was when Barry showed up.

I thought Supergirl didn't even have a Flash on her Earth? Considering she didn't know who the Flash was when Barry showed up.

My thinking was that IF Supergirl is from the same Earth as Garrick, it would make sense that she wouldn't know about the Flash since he was caged by Zoom in Earth 2 for years way before Supergirl even arrived on Earth

Watching the Arrow S4 finale just really hyped me for Season 5.

Supergirl:

"The pod. It's identical to mine! It's from Krypton"

"Be careful. You don't know what's in there"

<opens pod> "Oh my god!"

The Flash:

"I'm so sorry. But I have to do this. <saves mother> Your not gonna kill her ever again"

"Please don't hurt me"

"Don't worry. You're safe. You're safe"

LoT

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"My name is Rex Tyler. I'm a member of the Justice Society of America"

Arrow:

<stares at manikins>

Edited by Quicksilver838

Supergirl:

<opens pod> "Oh my god!"

The Flash:

"I'm so sorry. But I have to do this. <saves mother> Your not gonna kill her ever again"

"Please don't hurt me"

LoT

Arrow:

<stares at manikins>

Yep. Just as I expected for an arrow season finale. I just donr see it being on par with flash ever. Hopefully they go to a fully light hopeful tone next season. I hope the person in the cage is possibly superboy or another well known character. And we are getting JSA in LoT, cant believe I just said that.

Supergirl:

<opens pod> "Oh my god!"

The Flash:

"Please don't hurt me"

LoT

Arrow:

<stares at manikins>

Mind if I repost this on Arrow subreddit? They could use jokes like this to get through the tough times, ever since Laurel died for Olicity shippers... :tongue:

Mind if I repost this on Arrow subreddit? They could use jokes like this to get through the tough times, ever since Laurel died for Olicity shippers... :tongue:

I honestly think that Black Canary from earth 2 will turn good season 5 on arrow

Yeah, go ahead :laugh:

My best friend actually recommended me the show to me, showed me the first episode and I'm hooked truth to be told. I'm really liking The Flash and I think I might be developing a crush on Caitlin. I'm on episode 11 of Season 1 and god Dr Wells is a very suspicious character isn't he? Considering WHO he is. I think the only gripe I have so far with the show is that the villains aren't that memorable and they get disposed of very quickly but things are getting better what with the Reverse Flash showing up now. I plan on seeing the rest of Season 1 after I've finished a couple of movies that I never got to watch and I'll marathon through episodes 11 to 23.

Trailers for season 3 of Flash and season 5 of Arrow were released today!

I feel bad for Arrow cause compared to the insanely awesome Flash trailer, Arrow's looked a bit boring :sceptic:

Vigilante, who I think is a fun character I never expected in live-action form

is coming to Arrow! Maybe this will bring me back to the show after the big turn-off of season four.