Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

http://imgur.com/a/4eJRF Got some photos of the new Shoretrooper. Nothing we didn't expect from the prelims, but still nice to see the final version. If anyone who isn't an idiot like me and can figure out how to post these images into the forum directly, be my guest.

9 hours ago, BrickLord123 said:

I'd guess Saturday. It's a really stupid theory that won't work out, but for the last 2 years the images have come out on the weekend, and with a few themes already seeing images, I'd assume we'll see them soon.

Yessss........

Hey Lego, I'm waiting!!!! :wink:

30 minutes ago, Mymaker123 said:

http://imgur.com/a/4eJRF Got some photos of the new Shoretrooper. Nothing we didn't expect from the prelims, but still nice to see the final version. If anyone who isn't an idiot like me and can figure out how to post these images into the forum directly, be my guest.

F11vjV6.jpg

XOOO39p.png

MbM1TQ2.png

tANtrlP.png

rKWWR8y.jpg

Edited by Artanis I

I wonder if the one on the right is just a comparison or the one included with the Tie Striker, they are identical.

My bet is that it's a repeat from the Striker. 

They also switched to the normal blaster instead of the two piece light bley gun assembly. 

5 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

I wonder if the one on the right is just a comparison or the one included with the Tie Striker, they are identical.

My bet is that it's a repeat from the Striker. 

They also switched to the normal blaster instead of the two piece light bley gun assembly. 

The one included with the TIE Striker has the grey left arm; he's the captain. The new one has both arms in beige.

Very nice, looks like another one to add to the list next year.

Also I don't know about anyone else, but I'm loving the pouch printing on the leg. 

Edited by Ed9217

I'm assuming the Shoretrooper is for the Battle Pack?

I'm expecting at lest 2 Stormies, a Shoretrooper, and a Death Trooper

Anyone have a picture of the new Phantom or Duel of The Fates??

14 minutes ago, Nexo Bricks said:

I'm assuming the Shoretrooper is for the Battle Pack?

I'm expecting at lest 2 Stormies, a Shoretrooper, and a Death Trooper

Anyone have a picture of the new Phantom or Duel of The Fates??

It's already confirmed that Imperial Battlepack has 2 regular Stormtroopers and 2 Deathtroopers. That Shoretrooper is from Skariff Bunker Set.

4 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

It's already confirmed that Imperial Battlepack has 2 regular Stormtroopers and 2 Deathtroopers. That Shoretrooper is from Skariff Bunker Set.

That makes me even more excited for the pictures.

Right. I got photos of Maul from 75169. Only difference from his latest creepy smile variation appears to be the the lack of a cape, although the printing is exactly the same. I suppose you can only create so many different prints for standard black robes :laugh:

Is it worth me posting a photo? It's just Maul's latest iteration without a cape, not too thrilling.

(the pics I have are from the same guy who posted the Moroff, Y-Wing Pilot and most recent Shoretrooper images, so I'd say it's reliable that this figure is the correct one).

Edited by Mymaker123

1 hour ago, Mymaker123 said:

Right. I got photos of Maul from 75169. Only difference from his latest creepy smile variation appears to be the the lack of a cape, although the printing is exactly the same. I suppose you can only create so many different prints for standard black robes :laugh:

Is it worth me posting a photo? It's just Maul's latest iteration without a cape, not too thrilling.

(the pics I have are from the same guy who posted the Moroff, Y-Wing Pilot and most recent Shoretrooper images, so I'd say it's reliable that this figure is the correct one).

Are you sure it's not Maul from 2015 Sith Infiltrator? Set picture looked like he has normal face and not that creepy smile.

1 hour ago, Mymaker123 said:

Please, by all means. Any photos of stuff from the Winter Wave are fantastic.

I didn't mind that face in the Infiltrator, but it really doesn't fit TPM Maul at all. Especially during the Duel of the Fates scene. This looks something more like Clone Wars or Rebels Maul.

I don't agree with others that the fig is ugly. The facial details are really well done especially the eyes and are better than any previous, and the robes are very well done for just printing and no fabric. The only real problem is the expression on the mouth, which draws your attention away from everything else. It would be perfect if he was just scowling as he rarely ever has his mouth open in the movie. 

Come on Lego, nobody liked that creepy Maul face in 2015 set, why do you think people will like him in 2017 set? Torso is great, but face is horrible! As someone who has 2015 Maul I hate this face, 2011 one was so much better for this character. I'm dissapointed that Lego prefers to save up some money than make minifigure that people will like much more.