Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

5 hours ago, Cap Rex said:

In that set we would obtain the captain rex or zeb

I'm sorry, could you clarify on that please: which set are you referring to? And are you just speculating?

Those hands on the construction figs, are they the same as the hands the new Kamala Khan (marvel) and mr. Freeze (dc) will use? 

37 minutes ago, Borex said:

Those hands on the construction figs, are they the same as the hands the new Kamala Khan (marvel) and mr. Freeze (dc) will use? 

Same ones they use on all/most constraction builds

6116526.jpg 

2 hours ago, atlas said:

interesting that the set numbers are 75524 etc. , surely that's a mistake?

If anything, the leaked set numbers must be wrong. Those pictures look to be the final product. 

I don't know about you guys, but Yoda's JSF looks exactly the same to me as it did in the leaks... Why is it suddenly 'better' now? :tongue: Anyways, looking forward to get it!

The two RO constraction figures look... just... no... Humans don't fit the constraction line well at all.

And no pictures of the only 2017 constraction figure I want, the Shoretrooper!

Thanks for the heads-up any way, Sci!

Im still not a huge fan of the yoda starfighter. the spherical shape of the cockpit wasn't very well captured.

I don't know if it is good or bad but I find Yoda's Starfighter "cute" 

30 minutes ago, jhaelego said:

Im still not a huge fan of the yoda starfighter. the spherical shape of the cockpit wasn't very well captured.

I agree, but to be fair, it's hard to capture it's shape at this scale. I think I looks good nonetheless! The Eta-2 is one of my favourite Star Wars spaceships, and I think this variant evokes the same vibes very well.

Since the final CW sets had non-CW faces, does that mean the Yoda Starfighter will have prequel Yoda instead of CW Yoda?

Woah, sweet! I'm even more excited for Yoda's Starfighter. I love Eta-2s so I'm definitely getting Yoda's chibi one. The constraction figures look good aside from the head molds.

6 minutes ago, montyofmusic said:

Since the final CW sets had non-CW faces, does that mean the Yoda Starfighter will have prequel Yoda instead of CW Yoda?

Most likely. The Azure Angel came with normal non-CW faces as well.

13 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Most likely. The Azure Angel came with normal non-CW faces as well.

*Sigh* I was worried that would be the case.

Don't get me wrong, I love how all the Rebels figures fit in with the film figures, but that was set from the start.

Considering that there has only been ONE other CW set released with normal-eyed minifigures, I'd like the cartoon eyes trend to continue or for LEGO to release all the major CW characters with normal eyes... just pick one or the other!

Now I have to BL a CW Yoda just so the ship can fit in with all of my other CW sets.    

33 minutes ago, montyofmusic said:

*Sigh* I was worried that would be the case.

Don't get me wrong, I love how all the Rebels figures fit in with the film figures, but that was set from the start.

Considering that there has only been ONE other CW set released with normal-eyed minifigures, I'd like the cartoon eyes trend to continue or for LEGO to release all the major CW characters with normal eyes... just pick one or the other!

Now I have to BL a CW Yoda just so the ship can fit in with all of my other CW sets.    

You could always put the included prequel Yoda in his JSF, and display CW Yoda outside the ship with your other figs!

Prequel Yoda looks pretty cartoon-y IMO, I think that he'll fit in nicely with the other CW minifigs anyway.

Just now, Aethersprite said:

You could always put the included prequel Yoda in his JSF, and display CW Yoda outside the ship with your other figs!

Prequel Yoda looks pretty cartoon-y IMO, I think that he'll fit in nicely with the other CW minifigs anyway.

Yeah, I was just hoping this would be a cheap way to get a CW Yoda since I've recently been buffing up my CW collection and don't have a Yoda yet. :grin: 

...But I also don't have a prequel Yoda, so it all evens out.  

10 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Same ones they use on all/most constraction builds

Thanks. I never been interested in constraction figures. So maybe they have interesting pieces after all :-)

2 hours ago, Borex said:

Thanks. I never been interested in constraction figures. So maybe they have interesting pieces after all :-)

They have interesting pieces alright, but they rarely use them in interesting ways. K-2SO is the closest thing to an interesting build to come out of the system (and only because its mostly technic), but, as per usual, AFOLs have done some very cool things with them.

Edited by Magmafrost