Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

of course: no minifigs, no/ only a few special parts. It is obvious that this one needs to be cheaper..

While you are right logic would dictate it this way, we've seen tricky things before...

So it seems every set except for Gorilla At-at and smallest 30$ speeder are overpriced! And Kylo's Tie is 80$ for 630 pcs, the TIE's are usually 70$?! Is every set based on new movie will be overpriced going forward? I mean most of summer sets are pretty good value. Overall really disappointed in the price/part ratio!

On 6/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, benderisgreat said:

So it seems every set except for Gorilla At-at and smallest 30$ speeder are overpriced! And Kylo's Tie is 80$ for 630 pcs, the TIE's are usually 70$?! Is every set based on new movie will be overpriced going forward? I mean most of summer sets are pretty good value. Overall really disappointed in the price/part ratio!

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

wouldn't say that. Normally you get a worse price-to-piece-ratio for TIEs.

BB-8 isn't overpriced, too. So to summarize I would say WAY better than E VII...

Both FO Tie and Tie Striker were around 550pcs and were sold for 70$, new one is 630 for 80$. No that great of a deal either, but I guess they really wanted to make it 10$ more expensive for old Luke minifigure!

@benderisgreat he's seen the sets, maybe they look large but with low piece count :)

33 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

all these unknown 4 are Constraction Figures.

2 with helmet, 1 human being, one Alien species.

Hmm... :shrug_oh_well: Snoke is NOT one of them right? 

Just now, Sir Gareth said:

Sweet, this confirms that another trooper variant will be in a smaller set!

I'm sorry, but that figure looks like a fan made figure at best and what's with everyone being so angry in the Star Wars universe?

Did some work experience kid accidentally set the angry clone head production to 1 million many years a go and now we're stuck with those hideous things forever?

Edited by That Orange Thing

Just now, That Orange Thing said:

I'm sorry, but that figure looks like a fan made figure at best and what's with everyone being so angry in the Star Wars universe?

Did some work experience kid accidentally set the angry clone head production to 1 million many years a go and now we're stuck with those hideous things forever?

It's probably the wrong head. Usually it's the troopers that get angry clone

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

SW sets are overpriced. Full stop. I don't care anymore just be good-looking. That gorilla walker looks really lackluster compared to the newly leaked photos of the real deal. That is a bigger problem for me. We should be happy about the BB-8 being fairly well-priced, if it indeed looks good enough. 

Edited by brobert

3 hours ago, G59 said:

So BB-8 cheaper than the resistance bomber with 400pieces more? Hm...

Pls don't get annoyed at me, I'm only the messenger.

So will the BB8 set be released September 1st or will it be sold as a d2c set later in the year? If BB8 was sold in September as a UCS set then it would be very strange to have the UCS Falcon to be released the next month, or at least around the 15th of september for VIP Members.

10 hours ago, Han solo died said:

75176 ????? - 294 pieces

75177 ??????? - 554 pieces - 59,99 Euro

75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter - 630 pieces - 79,99 Euro

75187 BB-8 - 1106 pieces - 99.99 euros

75188 Resistance Bomber - 778 pieces - 109,99 euros

75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker - 1376 pieces - 139,99 Euro

75190 First Order Star Destroyer - 1416 pieces - 149,99 Euro

75526 ???? ??? - 94 pieces - 19,99 Euro

75528 ?????? - 85 pieces - 24,99 Euro

75529 ????? ?????- 92 pieces - 24,99 Euro

75530 ??????????? - 179 pieces - 34,99 Euro

Here

When was 75179 confirmed ?

So the Resistance Bomber has lots of big pieces and BB-8, lots and lost of small ones, not really surprising

10 hours ago, Jim said:

Please watch your language. There's is absolutely zero reason to express yourself like this.

Is there a list of banned words?

The one in question seems pretty tame in my opinion, if you could direct me to the reference list, or would it be easier for me to make a list here and you let me know which ones are or aren't acceptable... 

Just now, Brickr said:

Is there a list of banned words?

The one in question seems pretty tame in my opinion, if you could direct me to the reference list, or would it be easier for me to make a list here and you let me know which ones are or aren't acceptable... 

There is no list, but I have had numerous reports for using the word hell in the past. For most of us it might not be such a big deal, but for some it might be. And there's no harm in using a different word. Or simply saying "no way" instead of "no way in hell". If we all start using words like that, it will turn nasty very soon.

No big deal, just pay a little attention to your language :thumbup:

4 hours ago, Han solo died said:

Pls don't get annoyed at me, I'm only the messenger.

I'm not annoyed, just very surprised but Sir Von Lego gave some reasons why there is such a price difference regarding the parts number

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hmm, I don't think so..?

For the biggest one, think big and friendly.

Do I get a Cookie if I guess right? Then I could Chew back on it. 

34 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hmm, I don't think so..?

Snoke is big and friendly... ;)

I'm interested to see as to how they'd handle a Chewbacca buildable fig, I could see it turning out to be big and clunky.

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hmm, I don't think so..?

latest?cb=20150608185820

What's with the wink? Is Snoke wearing a helmet?!

15 hours ago, Jim said:

Please watch your language. There's is absolutely zero reason to express yourself like this.

My bad, I just woke up when I saw that and that was my literal reaction. Hope you're still cool with me :(

3 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Personally I'm hoping it's a tauntaun with a rider. I can't see it being right though but I equally can't see that a Chewbacca buildable figure would have 179 pieces.