Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Perhaps Snoke is meant to represent a flashback figure, before he became deformed.

I like the Star Destroyer and Resistance ship, I think I need a little time for the Gorilla AT-AT to grow on me, can't say I'm a huge fan of the body.

Sets look great! That bomber is like the space equivalent of a B17! Does anyone find it odd that the resistance Bombardier has an OT rebel pilot helmet rather than the new ones from the force awakens? Also, I find the serrated front legs on the new walker humorous. Seems the empire finally figured out how to "snip" the tow cable issue that the snow speeders presented. I can't wait to see what else is coming!

2 hours ago, Nokturn said:

Found one more image floating around:

*snip*

Nice to see some semblance of an interior, although I was hoping the head could seat two figures.

Loving this more and more, especially after these shots.
For some reason I am getting an old school Cylon from BSG from that "head"

The Star Destroyer joins the Saturn V rocket as so far my two only must buy Lego sets for 2017 (even the UCS Snowspeeder is just a want to buy)..... 3 months to go

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't post leaked images

I'd be grateful if everyone could follow EB's guidelines (link) relating to confidential photos; I've included the relevant section below:

Images: Don't post images that are over 1,024 x 768 (or 768 x 1,024 for pictures with a portrait orientation) or are LEGO confidential. Images rarely need to be over 800 x 600, and any that are over 1MB (including GIFs) are not allowed unless there is admin approval. BMPs are never allowed. Avatar images should be 100 x 100 (and under 20k if hosted on EB), and may not be more than 400 x 400 (and 100k, even if hosted remotely). No animated GIFs are to be used as avatars. Before registering, please familiarize yourself with these tutorials to learn how to reduce your own images. Also, when quoting, don't quote images unless it is specifically needed. This just fills up posts with repeat images for no reason.

If you find an image of a new LEGO set and it is incredibly blurry or stamped "Confidential", it is a leak-please don't post it here. If you are uncertain, PM a member of the staff for guidance and include a link to the questionable material.

Thanks for your understanding :classic:

7 hours ago, RetroInferno said:

I don't know who was hired to design to the box art template but IMO he did a shit job of it. He literally slapped 3 promotionnal shot on plain white with some red logo behind it. I can't stand it. 

7 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

LEGO has no say as to what goes on the Star Wars box designs (except for the actual pictures of the set and its contents), Lucasfilm's marketing controls it. That's why all Star Wars toys, LEGO and non-LEGO, have the same prints year after year.

I used to work as a promotional toy designer and we would be presented with "style guides" by the studio that dictated everything you could do with the graphics for the license in question.

Then came an approval process where lots of (middle-men) marketing people with over-inflated opinions of themselves told you how you had got it wrong in order to justify their existence.

Invariably everything that got made or printed was in some way much less than it could have been.

Why is everyone hating on Snoke? He's wearing gold robes just like he was rumored to! 

Is Rey's hair a new mold or reused Qui-Gon hair? Looks like reused piece to me.

6 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Why is everyone hating on Snoke? He's wearing gold robes just like he was rumored to! 

Not the rob that is the main problem, it's the head

Just now, Sneakguest said:

Not the rob that is the main problem, it's the head

New head for Snoke would be nice, but let's just wait for better pics of him as it's too early to judge.

There has been a back of the box pic for the Walker, has anyone see a back of the box pic for the other two sets, in particular the Star Destroyer.

Am keen to see if Snoke's rumoured throne room is inside.

The 75191 Jedi Starfighter set just listed on Lego.com The Netherlands. The price is a whopping €119.99.. Germany will probably have it for €109.99, but it should give you guys an idea. 

12 minutes ago, SickOfSpoilers said:

@AussieSamurai can you please stop casually dropping spoilers, no matter how little, in this thread without marking them? Some of us like going into the movie knowing nothing. Thanks.

In a thread about rumours...

anyway, sets are great! Terrific even! The walker looked a bit odd at first but that second picture really 'clarifies' things.

Now for the rest!

On 5/27/2017 at 12:26 AM, BrickLord123 said:

deleted

On 5/27/2017 at 10:52 AM, Kevii23 said:

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

There will be no playset location based in the line-up this year.

So no Ach-To temple? Then what set will Luke be in?

4 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

So no Ach-To temple? Then what set will Luke be in?

I am guessing (no spoiler, a guess only) that he will be with Kylo Ren TIE fighter, kind of like Bodhi was with the Krennic Shuttle

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

I don't think so. It doesn't look like it drapes over her shoulders like Qui-Gon's hair does IMO. I mean the picture isn't perfect, but the part over her forehead looks very similar to his 

Just now, Juke said:

I don't think so. It doesn't look like it drapes over her shoulders like Qui-Gon's hair does IMO. I mean the picture isn't perfect, but the part over her forehead looks very similar to his 

Where can I see that pictures?

15 minutes ago, AussieSamurai said:

I am guessing (no spoiler, a guess only) that he will be with Kylo Ren TIE fighter, kind of like Bodhi was with the Krennic Shuttle

Then I guess I have one less set to buy then! Kylo's TIE will probably be an 80€ set similar in price to last few TIE version we've gotten.

Where can I see that pictures?

I looked at my fig of Qui-Gon, but you can checked brickipedia

I meant the new pictures of sets you guys are all discussing about..(-;

Ironic, Sir von Lego asking for pictures :P

Check the usual places. As usual we aren't allowed to link, but a subreddit called "legoleaks" may point you in the right direction.

1 hour ago, SickOfSpoilers said:

@AussieSamurai can you please stop casually dropping spoilers, no matter how little, in this thread without marking them? Some of us like going into the movie knowing nothing. Thanks.

What spoilers? 

40 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

And don't forget that one of the sets will be a set without minifigures...

BB-8. A sub-100 Euro BB-8. 

9 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

I meant the new pictures of sets you guys are all discussing about..(-;

Previous page. But you should've seen them already :P

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Looks new.

56 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

There will be no playset location based in the line-up this year.

Bought it yesterday, Toys R Us exclusive. Price was 99.99 EUR.

In Germany I suppose? Good thing ToysRus holland uses German prices. 

To the others regarding the spoilers: I think he meant the Snoke spoilers everybody is talking about.