Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Somehow a new variant of an existing rare trooper with new prints on the legs and torso along with a new color of kama is more generic then a background astromech that's been using the exact same 2 prints in different colors for over five years.

Interesting that a nameplate stand comes with this polybag too... I had assumed it was particular to a new series of astromec polybags. I gather we can expect a stand with every promotional minifig moving forward...

Erm I'm really hoping this finds its way on the official lego online shop; R3-M2 is still illusive for NA. 

26 minutes ago, jhaelego said:

Peasant? Really?

Was more so joking but I knew after posting that someone would get butthurt.  Although I'm not sure how because who could honestly take someone using peasant in the 21st century as a viable insult.

Problem?

Edited by Helghan
eh

11 minutes ago, Helghan said:

Although I'm not sure how because who could honestly take someone using peasant in the 21st century as a viable insult.

Problem?

You underestimate not only people from the 21st century but also how to propagate sarcasm properly. No offense but the user who called you out rightfully did so as you did not come off as sarcastic in anyway. Now stay on topic

13 minutes ago, Helghan said:

Was more so joking but I knew after posting that someone would get butthurt.  Although I'm not sure how because who could honestly take someone using peasant in the 21st century as a viable insult.

Problem?

lol, well I assumed that I was some SW quote, and I must say, despite how much time I actually spend on SW related issues, I've probably not seen any of the movies more than five times each, so my SW quoting skills are pretty deficit... 

1 minute ago, SCREDEYE said:

You underestimate not only people from the 21st century but also how to propagate sarcasm properly. No offense but the user who called you out rightfully did so as you did not come off as sarcastic in anyway. Now stay on topic

Thanks, but you're not a mod. That's also subjective. The intended user was correct in that it was SW related and the main point was about the Scarif Captain. As you can tell I'm an Imperial fan and that's a common insult to describe Rebels and Pirates. Move along now.

Just now, Sneakguest said:

lol, well I assumed that I was some SW quote, and I must say, despite how much time I actually spend on SW related issues, I've probably not seen any of the movies more than five times each, so my SW quoting skills are pretty deficit... 

lol you're the only one to get it. Do we have a release date for this figure?

Edited by Helghan

32 minutes ago, RetroInferno said:

Erm I'm really hoping this finds its way on the official lego online shop; R3-M2 is still illusive for NA. 

Are they not on the Lego bricks and pieces site in America like they are in Europe? I bought 2 heads and a spare body to mix and match with other droids.

If they aren't, it would seem odd that Lego is willing to sell so many of the figures cheaply to one part of the world but not release it in another region. 

Edited by That Orange Thing

2 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

Are they not on the Lego bricks and pieces site in America like they are in Europe? I bought 2 heads and a spare body to mix and match with other droids.

If they aren't, it would seem odd that Lego is willing to sell so many of the figures cheaply to one part of the world but not release it in another region. 

I saw an obscure toys r us add that it was a give away with 40$ purchase on Star Wars lego that lasts a week ( ending may 25th ) in Canada. I visited my local store and they didn't had any.

In the US I believe you could get them at Lego Land.

That hardly sounds widely available in NA, I'm gonna wait and see...

When should we expect a leaked list of names for winter wave sets?

4 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

1 hour ago, RetroInferno said:

I saw an obscure toys r us add that it was a give away with 40$ purchase on Star Wars lego that lasts a week ( ending may 25th ) in Canada. I visited my local store and they didn't had any.

In the US I believe you could get them at Lego Land.

That hardly sounds widely available in NA, I'm gonna wait and see...

They have both been available on the US store for a few days now at least. Body is 63¢ and the head is 46¢. Just search 40268 and the parts for the polybag will pop up.

Edited by Goonmo

5 hours ago, jdubbs said:

Interesting that a nameplate stand comes with this polybag too... I had assumed it was particular to a new series of astromec polybags. I gather we can expect a stand with every promotional minifig moving forward...

Perhaps Hasbro complained again

2 hours ago, Goonmo said:

They have both been available on the US store for a few days now at least. Body is 63¢ and the head is 46¢. Just search 40268 and the parts for the polybag will pop up.

Great news then. Bricks and pieces to the rescue and no need to pay silly eBay prices for our friends across the pond. 

Edited by That Orange Thing
Almost forgot to say, also do yourself a favour and buy a new Han hair whilst on the site.

13 hours ago, Brickweiser said:

Surprised I haven't seen it here but apparently the next collector minifigure to go with the R3-M2 is the third variant of the Scarif trooper we hadn't seen yet with the brown kama. Pictures were up on Facebook. Will try to find it.

You mean Shoretrooper Squad Leader? He's been floating around for a few day now. Cool minifigure, finally Lego will release all Shoretrooper variations!

I saw the Scarif Trooper Polybag and I can't see any difference with the one that came in the Tie Striker set apart from the brown kama.

Anyone can help a brother out here and point the differences in printing?

Just now, Mamma Mia Bricks said:

I saw the Scarif Trooper Polybag and I can't see any difference with the one that came in the Tie Striker set apart from the brown kama.

Anyone can help a brother out here and point the differences in printing?

His legs have different printing and has two sand blue arms.

4 hours ago, Artanis I said:

Perhaps Hasbro complained again

Because lego minifigs are more available than their figures?

Just now, That Orange Thing said:

I believe the chest printing is different too. This new trooper has a thinner blue band across the top rather than a completely blue chest plate like the old one?

Ah yes, you're correct.

Does it feel like LEGO is making their sets simpler in terms of set design for the younger Lego fans, because there's no cool set designs to display in the Summer wave, only smaller sets.

Edited by Savage Oppress

7 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

I believe the chest printing is different too. This new trooper has a thinner blue band across the top rather than a completely blue chest plate like the old one?

Plus there should be a small yellow "u" shape on the chest also.

Edited by karmajay