Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

At this point I'm not sure if I should blow my money on the UCS Slave 1 while it's around or splash out on the Summer Wave and also pick up some of the Winter sets.

Just now, Deathstroke77 said:

At this point I'm not sure if I should blow my money on the UCS Slave 1 while it's around or splash out on the Summer Wave and also pick up some of the Winter sets.

Get...the...Slave 1! You know you will regret it if it retires.

Just now, Brickdad said:

Get...the...Slave 1! You know you will regret it if it retires.

Yeah, at this point I'm leaning towards that. I think I'll wait though to see what the supposed 3rd UCS will be, don't want to splash out and then come across another great UCS (however if it's a UCS BB-8 or something then I don't think I'll bother waiting lol).

4 hours ago, DEAD1974 said:

Maybe I am the only one who really don't care and don´t want the UCS MF , but I really wish that it will be out even tomorrow, so we finally can move forward to some other and hopefully more interesting sets.  

I agree, It's cool and all but I'm getting really sick of seeing pages and pages of speculation on the possible UCS MF. Hell, I at this point I want TLJ sets to leak early just so we can have something else to talk about. More on topic, I read that review of the Jedi Starfighter and Hyperdrivebooster Ring and I like it a little more as a result. The cockpit is still up too high but it isn't quite as bad as the standard Delta-7B desing, which of course makes sens for the 7B but not for the 7. I also like that the rest of R4 can fit inside of it for the sake of storage. 

29 minutes ago, Tidy said:

not in the us ...

Europe here :D

31 minutes ago, Fabiwalker said:

You can just buy a keychain and you will get R3-M2. That's what I did.

Yeah, but I feel like I'm paying 10€ only for the promotion. I actually prefer to spend more and get something I really like.

8 hours ago, Markalus said:

Weird thing is "Falcon" and "Millennium" returns the same message. Given that there is the TFA version of the Falcon currently available it should at least return that result. I suspect Lego are the ones trolling AFOLs who are searching for clues. Given the other Easter eggs (eg. Falcon/Exogorth in recent designer vid) it looks like they are having fun with this rumour.

What video was that in? Never saw or heard about it.

1 minute ago, SandMirror38 said:

What video was that in? Never saw or heard about it.

Right at the beginning

2 hours ago, ToaDraco said:

I agree, It's cool and all but I'm getting really sick of seeing pages and pages of speculation on the possible UCS MF. Hell, I at this point I want TLJ sets to leak early just so we can have something else to talk about. More on topic, I read that review of the Jedi Starfighter and Hyperdrivebooster Ring and I like it a little more as a result. The cockpit is still up too high but it isn't quite as bad as the standard Delta-7B desing, which of course makes sens for the 7B but not for the 7. I also like that the rest of R4 can fit inside of it for the sake of storage. 

I'm not sure how your personal opinion on a set qualifies as "more on topic". Anyways, for those who are interested in what the official Lego S@H UCS Millennium Falcon search showed before it was pulled here it is...

RenderedContent-9AE37F9F-2E74-414C-B508-213F701DD468.JPG

Edited by Markalus

3 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

I wouldn't read too much into it... searches can be very generic in a non find result.

Honestly, I thought the same thing... until TLG went and changed it so it wouldn't return any results. Ha!

The fact it stopped working is more of a confirmation than it working at the start...

Somebody mentioned it before: I do not understand all that hype about an UCS MF ... spending estimated 600 or more EUR/$/whatever on a LEGO set ... Nop, not for me.

I hope that it will be published soon - if the rumours are real

41 minutes ago, the_colonel said:

Somebody mentioned it before: I do not understand all that hype about an UCS MF ... spending estimated 600 or more EUR/$/whatever on a LEGO set ... Nop, not for me.

Yeah, I totally agree. Don't think I could look at myself in the mirror if I spent that much on a lego set. However, there are many, many people out there with much more disposable income than I have. Good for them, but for me my limit is £200 on a set. Even then I would have trouble with my conscience! Took a lot to shell out £160 for Slave 1.

Just now, Brickdad said:

Yeah, I totally agree. Don't think I could look at myself in the mirror if I spent that much on a lego set. However, there are many, many people out there with much more disposable income than I have. Good for them, but for me my limit is £200 on a set. Even then I would have trouble with my conscience! Took a lot to shell out £160 for Slave 1.

Here we go again, I've brought this exact topic up a couple hundred pages of senseless wishlisting before, you'll see soon enough there are plenty of people here who will be eager to spend that money on that set.

I myself am rather going for the new Ideas Saturn V, not THAT is a bargain.

17 minutes ago, brobert said:

Here we go again, I've brought this exact topic up a couple hundred pages of senseless wishlisting before, you'll see soon enough there are plenty of people here who will be eager to spend that money on that set.

Yep, and I read through every page. Hence why I said there are many who have the disposable income to buy it. Jeesh, too much coffee this morning?

Let's end this discussion here, shall we? 

We all need to accept that some of us do want to spend 600 euros while others don't. When I came back from the dark ages, around the time the previous (or should I still say current) UCS MF came out, I thought that 500 euros was way too much money. I have regretted it for a long time. However, back in the days I couldn't justify paying that much for a set. Things can change however.

The most important thing is to let people decide for themselves and not decide for them. "I don't understand people forking out 600 for a set". It's fine that you don't understand, but we don't need endless debates about it. 
And you don't need to justify not getting it. You are not in court or something :laugh:

I'm not judging or taking sides by the way. Just a friendly reminder that we can focus on the sets instead of the debate about the price.

Thanks....and carry on!

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Let's end this discussion here, shall we? 

We all need to accept that some of us do want to spend 600 euros while others don't. When I came back from the dark ages, around the time the previous (or should I still say current) UCS MF came out, I thought that 500 euros was way too much money. I have regretted it for a long time. However, back in the days I couldn't justify paying that much for a set. Things can change however.

The most important thing is to let people decide for themselves and not decide for them. "I don't understand people forking out 600 for a set". It's fine that you don't understand, but we don't need endless debates about it. 
And you don't need to justify not getting it. You are not in court or something :laugh:

I'm not judging or taking sides by the way. Just a friendly reminder that we can focus on the sets instead of the debate about the price.

Thanks....and carry on!

lol

24 minutes ago, vinagre said:

For those of you who believe this is a sign of the UCS Falcon.

The UCS Baboon https://i.imgur.com/oMxrFuM.jpg and the The Ooga Booga https://i.imgur.com/FjtUF1Q.jpg are also non their way.

LOL !!!! :laugh:

12 hours ago, Pomodoro said:

Right at the beginning

I see no easter eggs regarding a UCS MF in the vid above. However, if you look directly above the stormtrooper helmet at about 1 or 2 seconds in, there is a Tie Advanced on a UCS stand with plaque.  Is that something new or an old set? 

Edited by LOBOT-OMY
error

I understand people getting hyped about the Falcon, especially those who missed out on it last time around, but I really wouldn't treat it as a definite yet! As others have mentioned, the lego shop search box often returns cheeky 'coming soon' messages for other sets that (I'm fairly certain) aren't coming soon...

As for the carousel video evidence, I accept that it may be a sly hint from the design team, but upon first seeing it a month or so ago, I didn't think much of it, if anything I thought it was a reference to the rare May 4th 'escape the space slug' set...

People are now selling the battlepacks, Darth vaders transformation, the republic hovertank and the rathtar escape sets on ebay. There are a few from the UK as well as in other parts of the EU and yes they've already overpriced everything

Edited by SCREDEYE

Just now, SCREDEYE said:

People are now selling the battlepacks, Darth vaders transformation, the republic hovertank and the rathtar escape sets on ebay. There are a few from the UK as well as in other parts of the EU and yes they've already overpriced everything

There's very little chance of getting good ebay deals on lego star wars - unless you buy sets without characters. I'd like to know who the crazy people are who buy off these rip-off merchants.

Just now, Brickdad said:

There's very little chance of getting good ebay deals on lego star wars - unless you buy sets without characters. I'd like to know who the crazy people are who buy off these rip-off merchants.

I've very often bought sets without minifigures from eBay... it's a pretty good way to get parts in my opinion. You have to watch loads of sets, or find a 'Buy it Now' seller who is selling off the set because they are a minifigure collector or similar.

There are in my experience, bargains to be had if you're descerning about who you buy from. iirc, I got the Umbaran MHC 75013 for £25, AND all three 'Man of Steel' sets for £26!

Sorry for being off topic!

I don't know whether this belongs here, but I was just lurking on the brickset forum and read someone's unsubstantiated rumour that a Star Wars CMF series is in the works:

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/26381/star-wars-cmf-series-in-the-works

For myself, I would love to see it, but am sceptical that a deal could be struck with Hasbro.

For what it's worth, I'm asking myself if I'm just about to drop a bomb... apologies in advance!

44 minutes ago, badgerboy said:

I don't know whether this belongs here, but I was just lurking on the brickset forum and read someone's unsubstantiated rumour that a Star Wars CMF series is in the works:

http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/26381/star-wars-cmf-series-in-the-works

For myself, I would love to see it, but am sceptical that a deal could be struck with Hasbro.

For what it's worth, I'm asking myself if I'm just about to drop a bomb... apologies in advance!

Unsubstantiated rumors definitely don't belong here... just wait until Stash wanders around :laugh:

6 hours ago, Brickdad said:

Yep, and I read through every page. Hence why I said there are many who have the disposable income to buy it. Jeesh, too much coffee this morning?

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to condescend or anything, I just ran into this myself and got some on my face for even bringing this up :D as you read then...and for reading through every page, I honestly salute you, I wouldn't be able to do that :classic:

3 hours ago, Brickdad said:

That's not universally true. Here in Australia, buying star wars sets from the US on ebay is sometimes still cheaper than the Australian retail price, even despite insane shipping costs. Best examples being the TIE advanced vs A-wing or Rex's AT-TE, since they were only available to us on S@H.

3 hours ago, Han_Solo said:

I understand people getting hyped about the Falcon, especially those who missed out on it last time around, but I really wouldn't treat it as a definite yet! As others have mentioned, the lego shop search box often returns cheeky 'coming soon' messages for other sets that (I'm fairly certain) aren't coming soon...

As for the carousel video evidence, I accept that it may be a sly hint from the design team, but upon first seeing it a month or so ago, I didn't think much of it, if anything I thought it was a reference to the rare May 4th 'escape the space slug' set...

Its not like that's all there is to the rumor though. If it was, sure, the rumor would be rubbish, but its been supported by numerous reliable leakers, people who have been right far far more often than they've been wrong about upcoming sets.