Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

5 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Sorry if I shouldn't ask, but can anyone confirm if we will get a new Captain Phasma minifigure in TLJ wave? I want one, but don't want to pay £20 for one on Bay if we are going to get an updated version soon. Thanks :)

Probably. I would expect them to make another Phasma soon.

Just now, LOBOT-OMY said:

Thx bud, I will go and check the trailer.

You're welcome. They don't look too different from a regular AT-AT.

4 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

The gorilla (or Guerilla?) set will be the second biggest set and Completely dark grey as a part of the TLJ line.

:thumbup:

Thnx.Can you also say which other sets we can expect? (Which set will be the biggest for example?)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

15 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

:thumbup:

Thnx.Can you also say which other sets we can expect? (Which set will be the biggest for example?)

People are saying Snoke's ship is the biggest set.

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Rey, Luke and 2 Stormtroopers are in this set?

Where did you get this nonsense info? 4 minifigures in at-at when last one was 120$? 6-7 is a must!

I really hope that Snoke comes with a good number of his guards as apparently they are all unique designs with unique weapons.

I can also see them gating a big hero character in the set like they did with K2 and Krennics shuttle. Maybe Del Toros character?

Don't forget we'll get BB8, which might be biggest set? Unless Sir von Lego counts it as UCS and not part of the TLJ line :) Then Snoke's ship (probably some sort of Star Destroyer or Super Star Destroyer) could be the biggest.

Edited by Alexastor

16 minutes ago, Alexastor said:

Don't forget we'll get BB8, which might be biggest set? Unless Sir von Lego counts it as UCS and not part of the TLJ line :) Then Snoke's ship (probably some sort of Star Destroyer or Super Star Destroyer) could be the biggest.

BB-8 is not part of TLJ line. Super Star Destroyer.

25 minutes ago, doclord said:

I really hope that Snoke comes with a good number of his guards as apparently they are all unique designs with unique weapons.

I can also see them gating a big hero character in the set like they did with K2 and Krennics shuttle. Maybe Del Toros character?

I'm pretty sure Del Toro is playing a villain.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Where did you get this nonsense info? 4 minifigures in at-at when last one was 120$? 6-7 is a must!

@Stash2Sixx said that 75189 includes Rey, Luke, 2 Stormtroopers and one other minifigure. 75189 is second biggest set of TLJ line. I did not say there are only 4 minifigs. There are probably more than 5 minifigures.

27 minutes ago, doclord said:

Actually, we don't know if Snoke will be in any set.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

@Stash2Sixx said that 75189 includes Rey, Luke, 2 Stormtroopers and one other minifigure. 75189 is second biggest set of TLJ line. I did not say there are only 4 minifigs. There are probably more than 5 minifigures.

Actually, we don't know if Snoke will be in any set.

Still Luke and Rey's inclusion in new At-at doesn't make sense since they will stay on Ach-to for majority of the movie 

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

BB-8 is part of the same release. And not the biggest set.

Could you possibly hint at the biggest set?

@LOBOT-OMY Here you go

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

BB-8 is part of the same release. And not the biggest set.

Is he part of 7 sets from Star Wars: The Last Jedi?

5 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Still Luke and Rey's inclusion in new At-at doesn't make sense since they will stay on Ach-to for majority of the movie 

Exactly. But we don't know if Luke and Rey will stay on Ach-To for whole movie.

The biggest set is not the one with Luke, Rey, Stormtroopers and Rark! The biggest is a First Order new ship with dark minifigures. The set has a classic feel with new elements. Probably the one most kids will want, right after the Attack one

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

3 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

The biggest set is not the one with Luke, Rey, Stormtroopers and Rark! The biggest is a First Order new ship with dark minifigures. The set has a classic feel with new elements. Probably the one most kids will want, right after the Attack one

Third biggest set description? Go away.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Third biggest set description? Go away.

There's loads to quote me on that. There's people - Including me that have  seen the prelims. Ask them and they'll confirm it with me.