Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Ooh, those two bounty hunters look great! 5 down, one to go!

Wait, why are mods allowing leaked images? Isn't that banned?! Bah, whatever.

Shame Dengar is unchanged from the Eclipse Fighter but the rest are delightful.

Edited by TheBrickHitHouse

FB images are from a guy from my local afol FB group, he ALWAYS has sets before anyone else. (even buildable r2-d2 polybag).

33 minutes ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

Shame Dengar is unchanged from the Eclipse Fighter but the rest are delightful.

To be fair Lego officially revealed this set back at the Toy Fair. 

I would have liked legs printing for Dengar too. 

1 hour ago, TheBrickHitHouse said:

It doesn't have the confidential watermark.

It's good to see Bossk and 4-LOM... is Bossk really in olive green? The last one is sand green so I think olive green looks better for Trandoshans.

2 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

FB images are from a guy from my local afol FB group, he ALWAYS has sets before anyone else. (even buildable r2-d2 polybag).

Do you know if he has anything else new? Could you ask him? Also, what group is this? Thanks!

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

It doesn't have the confidential watermark.

But it's still a leak of something not officially revealed with final pictures yet, just place holders... I was slightly confused too, but didn't feel the need to say anything.

He was right about the 'USC' though, that's also been bugging me for ages!

Not sure if anybody has noticed, but Dengar does not have the same backpack as he did in the Eclipse Fighter. This time he has a single piece instead of a brick built one.

41 minutes ago, PickleManDan said:

Not sure if anybody has noticed, but Dengar does not have the same backpack as he did in the Eclipse Fighter. This time he has a single piece instead of a brick built one.

I think it's the standard red brown backpack piece we've seen many times before. It works for a $15 set

9 hours ago, PrisonBrick said:

I heard about a Star Destroyer (like SSD but not UCS size, with an opening system like 75055), BB8 (very pixeled and in R2-D2 UCS scale) and AT-AT (like 75054)

I hope you're right and it is an AT-AT and not one of those hideous Walkers from TFA.

Edited by Hell_Hawk_33

9 hours ago, EbTheGuy said:

Stop the Hoth hate. I feel so alone on liking it. 

Nah, you aren't alone. I don't like the price, and don't think it's very UCS-y, but as a play set it's nice.

The bounty hunters look good. 

What does everyone think of the officer minifig in the first order battle pack? I thought all of the officers wore either grey or black, not dark blue...

New Bossk is phenomenal, as is 4-Lom! Both have good prints and newly molded heads, Lego finally gave us a cheap way to collect named characters. Does it mean if this Battlepack sell we'll see other named characters in Battlepacks?

The bounty hunters look great. I'm guessing that link is supposed to be the same picture, as it's also shown on that forum. 

If you make an account you can see what the link says. I think what @dario76 was pointing out was the following (translated from Italian). Originally posted by "Hika87":

Confirmations of BB8?

Unfortunately. 
Model by about 20 cm, the head moves, one side opens and brings out the arm that we saw in the film. Basically it is to scale with the old R2-D2. 
Sore point, beyond its mere existence? It's ugly. SO bad. The appearance is that of the old UCS busts (Maul and Yoda), Curved Slope nothing to improve the situation. 

But there are also positive news GROSSE. 
Back to the At-At, very similar to the above (we should avoid us, then, Rogue One and Ep 7/8, in theory). Hoth will have a dignity hair, perhaps? We'll see. 
The Destroyer was talking about, long about 60 cm ... admit it, you are thinking the Imperial Star Destroyer, eh? 
But no! New set! A Super Star Destroyer, 60 cm, with opening "fan" similar to the old Imperial. It will not be the UCS, but they can do a good job. 

Next, a C-shaped spacecraft, blue / blue and white. It should not be a jewelry box 2.0, but did not remember the set in question, then boh. I guess this is the Ep 8. 

And ... just. There was more, but nothing as memorable as remember, unfortunately.

Edit: what's interesting is that this was originally posted on the 9th of March, over a week ago and before we knew about it.

Edited by Brikkyy13

@Stash2Sixx In the front page 75187 is BB-8, but it is TLJ set, so it can't be brick built BB-8. Also 75190, which is TLJ set, is not on the front page.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

@Stash2Sixx In the front page 75187 is BB-8, but it is TLJ set, so it can't be brick built BB-8. Also 75190, which is TLJ set, is not on the front page.

Someone suggested that it wasn't a proper UCS set, and if it's to scale to R2D2 from a few years back as the Italian site suggests it would be relatively small. Maybe it's taking up one of the regular set slots?

3 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Someone suggested that it wasn't a proper UCS set, and if it's to scale to R2D2 from a few years back as the Italian site suggests it would be relatively small. Maybe it's taking up one of the regular set slots?

I don't think so. 75187 is TLJ set, and BB-8 can't be TLJ set because there are regular 7 sets and BB-8 is not one of them. We will get 7 regular sets, including minifigures and ships. 75176, 75177, 75179, 75187, 75188, 75189 and 75190 are TLJ sets.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't think so. 75187 is TLJ set, and BB-8 can't be TLJ set because there are regular 7 sets and BB-8 is not one of them. We will get 7 regular sets, including minifigures and ships. 75176, 75177, 75179, 75187, 75188, 75189 and 75190 are TLJ sets.

I thought we were getting 8 sets? Or was this before we knew about BB-8?