Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

2 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

There is no confirmation that it is Wolffe.

Yea, It just MAY BE a wolffe. :p

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi,

I will try to answer some more questions later this day. Please keep in mind, that we had about 3minutes for each theme. You weren't allowed to go through the "world" alone or without a guide. You weren't allowed to take any pictures. So all I can tell you is from my mind, but of course I had a special interest in Star Wars..

greetings 

Thanks for all your answers in advance! As for my question did Emperor in both Tracker I and Vader Transformation look like his last version from Death Star? Does burnt Anakin look the same as 2010 version? And in FO Battlepack did Riot Control Stormtrooper use new shield mold?

Edited by benderisgreat

Is the tank set from the clone wars or ROTS?  Also do you guys think we'll get a new helmet design for Vader, a 3 piece one?  After all that is what was shown in the Transformation scene in ROTS.

11 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

No new helmet design for Vader, two pieces. There is a mechanism where you can switch - while Anakin is lying on the table - the table and you get to see Vader. Another mechanism puts the helmets on lying anakin. A third mechanism destroys "noooooooo" the whole laboratory. Burnt Anakin looks great, far improved over the first versions.

Wolfe in the tank seems logical for me, the printing on helmet was kind of grey/olive/black/tan..?

I don't remember the versions of both emperors, but the Chamber-one for me seemed to be the same as in 75159.

In the battle pack, they had new shields, yes!

4-LOM did have a new head mold.

Thanks for the answer! Just one last question does Rathtar set look good, is Bala Tik (Guavians leader in grey) in a set and does Han uses his new hair from 75159 in grey? 

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

I "think" the following: Han minifig uses same hair as he does in 75105. Rather Set at least for me looks to small for the price, two rathtars included, one dark red (?), one black (?). I cannot even remember the leader, only saw Chewbacca, 3x gang member, Han. Set itself does look ok, definitely for me one of the weaker ones compared to the quality of sets "seen over all themes".

Gang members have new helmets or new heads?

5 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

I "think" the following: Han minifig uses same hair as he does in 75105. Rather Set at least for me looks to small for the price, two rathtars included, one dark red (?), one black (?). I cannot even remember the leader, only saw Chewbacca, 3x gang member, Han. Set itself does look ok, definitely for me one of the weaker ones compared to the quality of sets "seen over all themes".

Thanks! I guess there just had to be a bad set in a summer wave.

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

No new helmet design for Vader, two pieces. There is a mechanism where you can switch - while Anakin is lying on the table - the table and you get to see Vader. Another mechanism puts the helmets on lying anakin. A third mechanism destroys "noooooooo" the whole laboratory. Burnt Anakin looks great, far improved over the first versions.

Wolfe in the tank seems logical for me, the printing on helmet was kind of grey/olive/black/tan..?

I don't remember the versions of both emperors, but the Chamber-one for me seemed to be the same as in 75159.

In the battle pack, they had new shields, yes!

Thanks for the details!! Vader transformation and the Tank set is a must buy for me :)

3 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Sorry to say that, but for me Quadjumper is the worst one. Tracker-1 (hmm), Rathtar Escape (hmm), the rest: yeah!

Quadjumper is the worst? From prelim pics I thought it looks ok, but we didn't need that particular vehicle made into Lego set. But when pics from NYTF appear I guess it'll be easier for me to judge it.

20 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Sorry to say that, but for me Quadjumper is the worst one. Tracker-1 (hmm), Rathtar Escape (hmm), the rest: yeah!

I'd like to ask you two more questions:

- Did you get a look at the larger ships interior? The arrowhead I think. Looks like it could have quite a bit of space available.
- So Sabine from Rebels is in the advent calendar. Could you see if she has any new prints or even a helmet? Or just the version from the A-Wing/Tie set?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

He said a lot of freaking amazing things.

long time lurker, finally registered to just say THANK YOU. 

i do have a couple yes/no questions on E8 [TLJ] ... maybe you can confirm or deny without specifics, maybe you can't ... ;-]

are the sets a mixture of ships and 'scenes' ?

is it skewed to the First Order ?

am i gonna need another room in my basement converted to a star wars lego gallery ? [kidding, sort of.]

5 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

This is awesome. Thanks for the info!

@Sir von Lego Is there anything you can tell us about the episode 8 sets? Like, how many were there? And were there iconic vehicles that we have already seen in previous films such as an A-Wing, B-Wing, or Y-Wing? No asking for spoilers, just some basic info (mainly amount of sets). Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

I answered these questions:  no details, sorry, but absolutely nothing to tell.. I know if I were in your position (and I was many times) I would have asked the same. But I would get in trouble and won't do that.

But I will say once again: they look great! Really great!

Sounds good. Which of the summer sets seemed like it had the best minifigs?

Edited by starwars4ever

I think Bossk is a olive green brown, but he looks dark tan in the movie. Kind of like Han's "blue" coat. The visual guides describe him as green.

Edited by pittpenguin123

5 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Wow thanks for all the info! Really nice to know 4-lom has a new headpiece. Can't wait to see it! Also did you notice are rathtars built into the structure or separate?

Mister Sir von Lego I dont want to pester you with questions so i'll ask only one. 

Were the Rathtars built into the set or were they seperate brickbuilt figures?