Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, benderisgreat said:

The biggest surprise to me is that Emperor from both Vader Transformation and Tracker I is old grey skinned version with black gloves. It's has to be just a placeholder , since both DSFD and UCS Death Star have updated and more accurate version of him. And I'm really happy that Ithorian minifigure is making a return! 

Definitely, they wouldn't use the old versions when they have the updated version at their disposal, like how they've used placeholder stuff for what we can assume is 4-LOM.

And, as I said in my previous comment, I do slightly regret getting the Eclipse Fighter now Dengar is in the Battle Pack, but oh well, now I can have duplicates :grin:

The figher tank looks like it has a clone wars version of a clone trooper, does anyone know if that's preliminary or final?  And I can't really tell with Aayla.  Really hoping for movie versions though.

All things being fair, the quality of the pictures is pretty low. I'm still holding out hope that the rathtar could end up being partially moulded with brick elements, i.e. the teeth. Like the Luggabeast is. The fact that we get two of them is excellent. While 75180 maybe not everyone's cup of Jawa Juice, anything I see that isn't a remake is a major plus!

33 minutes ago, TheRacker said:

The figher tank looks like it has a clone wars version of a clone trooper, does anyone know if that's preliminary or final?  And I can't really tell with Aayla.  Really hoping for movie versions though.

They are definitely movie versions, Lego realized CW versions were really creepy and plain bad choice on their part. Plus CW prints are not being made before.

20 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

They are definitely movie versions, Lego realized CW versions were really creepy and plain bad choice on their part. Plus CW prints are not being made before.

Thanks!  That's a relief, the set is a definite buy for me now.

So it's really the usual suspects in the Bounty Hunter Pack plus presumably 4-LOM OR Zuckuss... that's a bit disappointing, as the are usually depicted as a team.

Also the symbol for "new minifig" being a burning background gets a whole new meaning in the vader transformation set :laugh:

1 hour ago, Deathstroke77 said:

And, as I said in my previous comment, I do slightly regret getting the Eclipse Fighter now Dengar is in the Battle Pack, but oh well, now I can have duplicates :grin:

Look at it this way: you now have an actual gun you can use for battle-pack-dengar :wink:

Edited by DarthBrickus

2 minutes ago, DarthBrickus said:

So it's really the usual suspects in the Bounty Hunter Pack plus presumably 4-LOM OR Zuckuss... that's a bit disappointing, as the are usually depicted as a team.

Also the symbol for "new minifig" being a burning background gets a whole new meaning in the vader transformation set :laugh:

Look at it this way: you now have an actual gun you can use for battle-pack-dengar :wink:

That is an upside!

1 hour ago, darththeling said:

, anything I see that isn't a remake is a major plus!

if this we are calling a plus so ... game over

4 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

Seems like the Guavian Death Gang uses stud shooters. Fantastic...

Let's hope they did it because the think it's a visual match (i don't see it) and not stud shooters breaking into full size star wars sets...

IMO the Rathtar set is disappointing. Looks like a mess of wall panels and such.

Has anyone been able to find pictures of the FO battle pack? 

10 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

IMO the Rathtar set is disappointing. Looks like a mess of wall panels and such.

Has anyone been able to find pictures of the FO battle pack? 

yepp.. all the preliminary boxes are on the russian site

So like people say, since everything is preliminary, that means that what looks like unbars brute might be a whole other figure, as well as what looks like a mold of an ithorian and a ughnaught might be completely new molds? That sounds promising, let's hope for that!

New Lego Lando Calrissian Bespin Outfit Minifigure Leak. UCS Cloud City?

Go to Reddit - Lego (New) for image

Edited by ForceGhostSolo

39 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Can you add link?

I've removed the link so one have to search for star wars lego at VK, but not sure how to find it

Edited by Sneakguest

God damn I hope this is real (the Lando). I strongly recommend you remove the link from your post though, you might get into a spot of trouble for that.

Edited by Deathstroke77

38 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

looks old, not up to date at all, maybe a custom?

Edited by Sneakguest

Just now, Sneakguest said:

looks old, not up to date at all, maybe a custom?

The design looks more recent. It's definitely an amazing custom if it ain't real.

1 minute ago, Deathstroke77 said:

God damn I hope this is real (the Lando). I strongly recommend you remove the link from your post though, you might get into a spot of trouble for that.

It appears to be real

3 hours ago, Deathstroke77 said:

Definitely, they wouldn't use the old versions when they have the updated version at their disposal, like how they've used placeholder stuff for what we can assume is 4-LOM.

I feel sorry for you. I was so close to buying that set just for Dengar.  

1 hour ago, bountybossk said:

Seems like the Guavian Death Gang uses stud shooters. Fantastic...

Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe it is a stand in.

25 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

*removed the link just incase*

Nice. If you notice to the right* is a stormtooper, the top right is vader, and the top left looks to be blue legs, maybe a cloud city guard. Who knows if it is official, but the other figures around it would indicate a Cloud City setup at least.

Edited by FishW
Stormtrooper was on the right, not left as i said at first.

2 minutes ago, ForceGhostSolo said:

The design looks more recent. It's definitely an amazing custom if it ain't real.

It appears to be real

I wouldn't mind if you right of course, for me personally, I prefer a new cloud city USC 100 times before a new MF, so anything else lego fuckups this year, if they deliver a new CC, I forgive them

1 minute ago, FishW said:

I feel sorry for you. I was so close to buying that set just for Dengar.  

Yeah I noticed that too. Maybe it is a stand in.

Nice. If you notice the left is a stormtooper, the top right is vader, and the top left looks to be blue legs, maybe a cloud city guard. Who knows if it is official, but the other figures around it would indicate a Cloud City setup at least.

That's what hints at the UCS Cloud City set sooner than the Snowspeeder...

It looks kinda cheap, but let's be honest, Lando's ESB outfit isn't too detailed, so the lack of detail doesn't necessarily make it a custom.

The print sure looks real to me, and it seems to be really accurate, down to the belt details. Imagine a fabulous cape and you got yourself a really nice looking Lando. 

Maybe they'll shove in Zuckuss with the set to complete the bounty hunters collection, that would be smart. 

Lego keeps hitting homeruns with mini-figs in high demands, and people thought the Bounty Hunters BP was a joke. My VIP points are ready. 

Edited by RetroInferno

Belt looks weird to me, but then it's a weird looking belt in general. So really I can't decide if it's real or not.

It gives me a new hope for a Bespin Leia, which it would be a great time for that to be updated given that the Lego Batman movie features a clothe coat piece.

Edited by strangely