Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

8 minutes ago, Paperballpark said:

Yes, but the image in the catalogue is taken from the Death Star box.

That shape appears and disappears... There wasn't on german catalog:

1476471282.jpghttp://image.forumcommunity.it/1/0/2/7/5/0/0/6/1476471282.jpg

1476471282.jpgBut there was on US catalog:

https://cdn.blackfriday.com/uploads/flyer_pages/23061/picture/4uesfhuvyrjq.jpg

MF shape is often moved in death star picture... why if it is not important?

The explosion moves, the other shadow shapes move. They're all individual graphic elements for illustrating the background, and they can all therefore be moved around depending on the space available.

I've searched the last couple off pages to see where the 'confirmation' of a new UCS Falcon appeared but it seems I can't find it. Had it been removed or is it still wishfull thinking? 

1 hour ago, Brickthusiast said:

I've searched the last couple off pages to see where the 'confirmation' of a new UCS Falcon appeared but it seems I can't find it. Had it been removed or is it still wishfull thinking? 

There's no confirmation whatsoever. 

The Death Star box is also inaccurate, there were no B-Wings in service at the Battle of Yavin. 

14 hours ago, Sir Gareth said:

Dark tan.

Dark tan for president! Dual molded legs and arms please.

I hate my olive green bossk. I have quite a few bossks (action figures, statues and such) and the lego one is the odd one here with his wrongly chosen color. 

1 minute ago, Forresto said:

The Death Star box is also inaccurate, there were no B-Wings in service at the Battle of Yavin. 

The Death Star represents both Death Stars. The Emperor wasn't present on Death Star I either.

1 hour ago, jdm44 said:

Thanks for the clarification. I guess it's a bit confusing, because some people talk about things that are mostly wishlist sets instead of actual news. 

Edited by Brickthusiast

CM4sci has apparently confirmed it on his Flickr. Can't link though as I'm on mobile 

Edited by Duncan Young

38 minutes ago, Cult_Of_Skaro said:

The Death Star represents both Death Stars. The Emperor wasn't present on Death Star I either.

Correct you are. Man I need to stop being a know it all lol :wall:

1 hour ago, Joshibenj said:

The fighter tank's clone commander will be commander Bly who is in the tv series and films her clone commander.

Do you have a source? I would love for it to be Bly (phase 1 or 2) but I'm not getting excited without some sort of proof.

20 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

CM4sci has apparently confirmed it on his Flickr. Can't link though as I'm on mobile 

Only Lego can confirm it. Until they do, anything else is just rumours. They may be strong rumours or weak rumours, but until it's officially confirmed, that's all they are.

3 minutes ago, Paperballpark said:

Only Lego can confirm it. Until they do, anything else is just rumours. They may be strong rumours or weak rumours, but until it's officially confirmed, that's all they are.

A rumour by CM4sci is practically a confirmation of it.

If the rumour of a new UCS Falcon is true, it will be a first day purchase for me; I really don't mind if it's a re-issue or an upgraded set. I've always regretted selling my original 10179, so it would be great to own something similar again!  If true, I guess it will be in the £600-£750 range (bearing in mind the current pricing strategy that TLG seem to have recently adopted); but there will be a lot of collectors who'll be more than happy to pay that sort of money for it.  If there's ever an optimum time, then 2017 should the year..... I'm finally excited about the prospect of owning a new set! :laugh:

Just now, Lobot said:

If the rumour of a new UCS Falcon is true, it will be a first day purchase for me; I really don't mind if it's a re-issue or an upgraded set. I've always regretted selling my original 10179, so it would be great to own something similar again!  If true, I guess it will be in the £600-£750 range (bearing in mind the current pricing strategy that TLG seem to have recently adopted); but there will be a lot of collectors who'll be more than happy to pay that sort of money for it.  If there's ever an optimum time for it, then 2017 should the year..... I'm finally excited about the prospect of owning a new set! :laugh:

It's €700,- so it would be in that range. 

1 hour ago, Borex said:

Dark tan for president! Dual molded legs and arms please.

I hate my olive green bossk. I have quite a few bossks (action figures, statues and such) and the lego one is the odd one here with his wrongly chosen color. 

Yeah at first I though green would be correct, but after looking a pictures of Bossk, he does really seem to be more brown than green. Weird because he was always green/lime in all the Lego video games and such. I'm really hoping for dual molded arms at least. Dual molded legs would also fit nicely too. But in a battlepack it seems unlikely. As far as I can recall dual molded legs haven't been included in anything cheaper than 20USD(as far as sets I'm excluding mystery minifig series as I'm sure there is some dual molded legs in those). In a set which already has me super excited if just one of the figures is close I'll be happy. I'd be happy if they just put in 4 mini figures and no build; I'd still buy it.

As far as the ucs falcon goes, I find it slightly weird another falcon since we've gotten another ucs falcon before(yes I know it is super expensive now) and several other falcons in the last years. But almost everyone seems excited about it, so seems like it will be cool. 

Edited by FishW

2 hours ago, jdm44 said:

It would be more of a hunch: the light drawing our attention to it for one; the fact that this was how the B-wing UCS was teased sets a precedent.

1 hour ago, hachiroku said:

A rumour by CM4sci is practically a confirmation of it.

I've also had confirmation on another forum from a Lego employee. I'm pretty confident this is happening.