Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Please not an A-Wing again. There's currently one with Vader's TIE.

A-Wing, Skiff, Landspeeder....all stuff that has been released in the last 3 years.....and still no sign of a Cloud Car, Rebel transport or TIE Bomber.

But what if the Lando set is actually a Cloud Car set? The pilot would be a new one, and the crewman would be Lobot. I mean it says rotj but with a question mark.

But what if the Lando set is actually a Cloud Car set? The pilot would be a new one, and the crewman would be Lobot. I mean it says rotj but with a question mark.

You Sir...gave me (A) New Hope. :laugh::thumbup:

Damn, I hope you're right!

...which means that we may be looking at two of the exact same figures from this year's Carbon Freeze set, with a Weequay and Chewie (who at least is in a smaller, cheaper set now) replacing the Ugnaught. :hmpf_bad:

Hopefully Boba will have printed arms this time... or a better gun... or a new jetpack! Something different than this year's Fett.

Yes, the printed arms would be very nice. Especially if they do a new version with the subtle changes from ESB to ROTJ, but even if not.

What, another Desert Skiff?! I missed that. If it's good, I'll buy it... they'd better make it interesting, though, because making Boba Fett the sole draw will result in another Carbon-Freezing Chamber, and that set is just too meh for me to buy for 1 minifig.

And that version of Boba isn't enough of a draw, either. I'm hoping for a high quality Boba Fett.

And if the Landspeeder set does indeed include a Bantha, its repetitiveness shall be forgiven as well :grin:

Especially if it's a molded Bantha. I would love that so much! I'm already happy to see a Tusken, but a Bantha would put me over the top.

Wait until the 2022 Death Star when Han get's side leg printing for the pinstripes on his trousers with dual moulding for his boots! ;)

On a serious note if that hair is indeed legit that looks like a very accurate mould for his hair. My fear is trying to get 10 or 12 of them to update all the other Han figures I've got.

I agree on both counts: The hair looks great, and the advanced techniques for his legs are desperately needed. But this will be a nice Han to get in 2017.

That could be interesting!

Where is the list of the rumored 2017 sets in this thread? I simply can't find the original post which includes the minifigs in each set, please help me, I've gone through it twice already

Where is the list of the rumored 2017 sets in this thread? I simply can't find the original post which includes the minifigs in each set, please help me, I've gone through it twice already

It's the very first post in the thread. Scroll down and you should see it.

There's been a photo on Reddit showing a new Han MF with new hair piece. Anyone know if this is part of the supposed DS this year?

There's been a photo on Reddit showing a new Han MF with new hair piece. Anyone know if this is part of the supposed DS this year?

That's the assumption. I'm hoping it turns up in new sets featuring Han in 2017.

I don't have any insider knowledge, but I'm betting this is a new Han hair for all Hans going forward. Seems to be the trend when a piece is updated for a given minifigure - Luke's hair for example.

Just got my Episode 1 Obi Wan, Qui-Gon and Darth Maul. Hope the figures in the up-coming set are not too superior so i don't need to update them right away. :D I was hoping for more PT sets though.

I really do hope so, too, Borex! (Since I already own the 2013 A-Wing, I don't need another one.)

But why then the set description says "ROTJ" and "Rebel Pilot"?! Therefore I'm very sceptical about this set being a Cloud Car.

Klaus-Dieter

It's also possible that the Lando set is actually a new B-Wing. I won't mind another B-Wing, since the 2014 version is a little bit too small for me and the build can be slightly better, thus improving the appearance of the model.

Seems a bit soon for another B-Wing, especially considering its never been a hot seller. You can still find the 2014 version in some stores.

Just got my Episode 1 Obi Wan, Qui-Gon and Darth Maul. Hope the figures in the up-coming set are not too superior so i don't need to update them right away. :D I was hoping for more PT sets though.

The only changes I want to see are a proper padawan hairpiece for Obi-Wan and a better face print for Darth Maul. The smiley face that came in the Infiltrator didn't really suit him plus the tattoos looked a bit off compared to previous Maul figures. Something similar to the polybag figure would be good:

sw384.jpg

Hmmm.

I really do hope so, too, Borex! (Since I already own the 2013 A-Wing, I don't need another one.)

But why then the set description says "ROTJ" and "Rebel Pilot"?! Therefore I'm very sceptical about this set being a Cloud Car.

Klaus-Dieter

It says ROTJ ?

What if.....Lando returns for season 3 of Rebels (there are rumors he will). Could be a Rebels set then.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

It says ROTJ ?

What if... Lando returns for season 3 of Rebels (there are rumors he will). Could be a Rebels set then.

Please no! It has been 8 years since a General Lando fig and 14 years (!) since a Cloud City Lando fig. It's time for an update.

Edited by bountybossk

An ROTJ Lando set would be the perfect time to introduce Nien Nunb with a proper Sullustan mold. Here's hoping.

An ROTJ Lando set would be the perfect time to introduce Nien Nunb with a proper Sullustan mold. Here's hoping.

I never got why Nien Numb didn't get the love he deserves. He is one of the guys that's personally responsible for blowing up DS2.

Give us Nien Numb.

I never got why Nien Numb didn't get the love he deserves. He is one of the guys that's personally responsible for blowing up DS2.

Give us Nien Numb.

...& what about the poor bothans (who died to give us this information)?!

if the list is correct we'll either get another A-Wing, or some kind of "command center". Would love the latter one, but don't hope for it..

I'm surprised Nien Nunb hasn't arrived yet. I feel he will finally get a fig though, after his recent appearance in Battlefront.

I'm surprised Nien Nunb hasn't arrived yet. I feel he will finally get a fig though, after his recent appearance in Battlefront.

And Force Awakens. Yet, we've had two Ten Numb figures before I single Nien Numb.

Although, I'm glad we are getting a generic ground crew personnel figure and new updated Lando. Lando really doesn't get enough love in LEGO.

If Nien Nunb and Lando are in a set then it's a definite buy for me.