Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Sorry, but can someone please confirm if the US site states what time the early access starts? Cause I've logged in with my VIP and there is no such information as with the UK site.

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, madroskylo77 said:

Sorry, but can someone please confirm if the US site states what time the early access starts? Cause I've logged in with my VIP and there is no such information as with the UK site.

Thanks!

No it seems to only be the UK site that has a time listed.

I hope this goes without saying, and I won't direct this towards anyone in particular, but making fun of someone who doesn't have the funds to buy the UCS Falcon (or any other set, for that matter) is never okay.

3 hours ago, momoe said:

It has been a few weeks since I've checked out EB Forums (busy with a move) but seriously why the H*** do the Mods chastise anyone who wishes/speculates (i.e., rumors) on an upcoming set(s) when there is no substantial evidence throughout the year but allow literally DAYS of blowing steam about lines of hopeful buyers sued up, when stores are opening, and how many units of the UCS MF each store will receive, let alone complaining about pricing, median household incomes, etc.

When a set is just being released, we try to be a little more lenient, since the availability of a new set is arguably relevant to a topic about upcoming sets. We also don't have time to constantly monitor this topic, so some conversations are bound to get through.

6 hours ago, Andyperkins said:

No it seems to only be the UK site that has a time listed.

It seems that the US is set to the same time as the UK tho! :-) Still no Falcon!

On 01/09/2017 at 11:38 PM, SCREDEYE said:

They're walk in exclusives in the UK so give that a try

Anyone else enjoying the Lego website this morning! Keeps login me out as try to check out.  Thanks. 

10 hours ago, legolandia said:

London has a population of 9million so that 200 figure tells you nothing.

That may be the median for the US but you need to calculate how much of that goes towards tax, rent/mortgage, food, kids, car, bills, etc, etc?

You need to lok beyond the stats instead of just swallowing them at face value.

That's not the median anywhere. 

That's like 150k a year. That's GOOD money lol. Suggesting it's modest is ridiculous. 

keep trying to log in, and it'll eventually let you get to the checkout, and pull the trigger! I used the paypal method so I could instantly check to see if it had been processed correctly as the Lego website is bug laden. good luck everyone 

Just now, DWJ2018 said:

keep trying to log in, and it'll eventually let you get to the checkout, and pull the trigger! I used the paypal method so I could instantly check to see if it had been processed correctly as the Lego website is bug laden. good luck everyone 

US, UK or some other country?

Just now, jaydee0221 said:

Can somebody tell me if the Ucs millenium falcon already sold out in US legoshop.com? I can add it only to my wishlist

Mine still says add to wishlist. I think USA release is later on during the day

On Back-order in the UK

Just now, madroskylo77 said:

Mine still says add to wishlist. I think USA release is later on during the day

On Back-order in the UK

Cool thanks!

Sorry for repeating this but Milton Keynes (UK) LEGO store has about 20 sets left, they got 40 in this morning. So if you can get here this morning there's a good chance you can get one. There also meant to be getting another 20 sets this weekend.

Best part we aren't even having to line up. Just get a ticket from the store manager and come back at 9:30 to pick it up.

52 minutes ago, madroskylo77 said:

This might be a silly question, but are VIP accounts region specific?

Online they are. Hopefully the EU will eventually see to these silly geoblocking shenaningans on the part of companies though.

8 minutes ago, Bolingbroke said:

Online they are. Hopefully the EU will eventually see to these silly geoblocking shenaningans on the part of companies though.

I've used my VIP account  in both the UK and US site in the past but never for an early release so I am not sure how that works. I checked the UK site and the MF was available for my VIP account. Now I am kinda worried it won't be if I try to buy from the US site (I always use US site to order cause I live overseas and have an APO address)

Edited by madroskylo77

This is unbelievable.  Our local lego store got 4 in and I was the 5th in line :-( . And I got there at 10PM the night before.

And now the website is down.

Total crap. 

Dozens of Falcons are appearing on eBay now... The scalpers work quickly! Signed versions from Leicester Square too. I feel so sorry for those genuine fans who queued and didn't get one :(

Just now, Renegade Clone said:

Dozens of Falcons are appearing on eBay now... The scalpers work quickly! Signed versions from Leicester Square too. I feel so sorry for those genuine fans who queued and didn't get one :(

Yep, only true fans there who wanted to build and own this set for real....

But lets be real, that was to be expected. The hype is at its peak now and I have no doubt that there might be some people in the coming weeks, who dont want to wait for replenished Stocks, cant stand to see videos and pictures of other people who already own it and swallow a higher price. Just the way it goes..

Tysons corner lego store in Washington apparently got 11 and they were sold out by 6 this morning even though the store doesn't open till 10. Tons of people outside by 10 I was first in line, needless to say I didn't get one.

Hey guys - question.

The website was glitchy and I spent 2 hours trying to buy the set. I only wanted one and didn't think any transactions went through...

Now I'm looking at my "order status" and it says that I have 2 transactions with different numbers ran through this morning.

Prior to it going up for sale it said "limit 2" and now it says "limit 1"... so is my second order a glitch? will they automatically cancel it? And can someone confirm that they will only cancel the "extra" order and not both!!!

... ugh... I'm a true fan that isn't trying to scalp, so hopefully they don't cancel both.

2 minutes ago, thorin said:

Hey guys - question.

The website was glitchy and I spent 2 hours trying to buy the set. I only wanted one and didn't think any transactions went through...

Now I'm looking at my "order status" and it says that I have 2 transactions with different numbers ran through this morning.

Prior to it going up for sale it said "limit 2" and now it says "limit 1"... so is my second order a glitch? will they automatically cancel it? And can someone confirm that they will only cancel the "extra" order and not both!!!

... ugh... I'm a true fan that isn't trying to scalp, so hopefully they don't cancel both.

Give them a call to confirm. They'll let you know the status of your orders and cancel the second one of you don't want it... or at least confirm that you're not trying to cheat the system.