Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Holy shit. That is amazing. The box looks like it's something from hasbro's black series. I'm in love. Can't  wait to get my hands on it.

Re the Box Art pics, looking at the set, really really impressed with the detail/greebling

Looking forward to very soon being able to see ;

1. Is there an interior ?

2. Besides the 4 displayed minifigs, who else is included ?

3. The price, and thus determine how many organs I need to sell/ banks I need to rob

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

Re the Box Art pics, looking at the set, really really impressed with the detail/greebling

Looking forward to very soon being able to see ;

1. Is there an interior ?

2. Besides the 4 displayed minifigs, who else is included ?

3. The price, and thus determine how many organs I need to sell/ banks I need to rob

Well, that's something we'll likely only find out on Friday. ...Which is just in time for me to have some time to contemplate if I really want to risk a very early divorce the same month as my wedding (or if I really want to have kids in this life)  :cry_happy:

I'm guessing the other side of the box shows the other figs and the square dish.

That would be very cool. But no R2D2. Hmm unless the other side mixes figs from TFA and TLJ. So Finn, Rey, BB8, old Han like 75105 plus R2D2 and Luke for TLJ.. one can only hope they really go for it!

14 minutes ago, brobert said:

Well, that's something we'll likely only find out on Friday. ...Which is just in time for me to have some time to contemplate if I really want to risk a very early divorce the same month as my wedding (or if I really want to have kids in this life)  :cry_happy:

Marriages come and go but you normally don't get a second chance at a UCS MF! ;)

Ha... brave words from me but I've still got to have the conversation with my wife when I wheel this through the door!

Just now, Robianco said:

Marriages come and go but you normally don't get a second chance at a UCS MF! ;)

:laugh: :thumbup:

Just now, Robianco said:

Ha... brave words from me but I've still got to have the conversation with my wife when I wheel this through the door!

:grin: Yes, it's easy to be cool about it on the internet...but when your balls are on the line, it gets real very soon! :laugh: But yes, that's another tactics, keep her in the dark :laugh:

I hope at least you have a shed or something where you can live with your Falcon once the missus has thrown you out of the house :grin:

Just now, brobert said:

:grin: Yes, it's easy to be cool about it on the internet...but when your balls are on the line, it gets real very soon! :laugh: But yes, that's another tactics, keep her in the dark :laugh:

I hope at least you have a shed or something where you can live with your Falcon once the missus has thrown you out of the house :grin:

I have a converted garage that's my office. The Falcon will be there anyway... I can always sleep on the sofa there.

The right side picture of the box is almost the same as the china leak...so seems legit

21 hours ago, BucketWheelExcavator said:

I wonder if there will be limited stock of the falcon. Do I not risk it and buy it on on release off lego.com or do I wait for a deal at a local Australian store (target, Kmart, etc)??

Lego confirmed that its only available online and through Lego stores. We do usually get D2C sets in regular stores here, yes, but this was in response to someone asking if it would be available in Mexico, and their answer was no, so I'm thinking it probably wont be available in Australia except online and at the certified store in Dreamworld and the discovery centre in melbourne. IN any case, we can probably get it cheaper by importing it from the US here anyway, at least once its readily available and the scalpers have moved on.

33 minutes ago, shotgunmcos said:

That would be very cool. But no R2D2. Hmm unless the other side mixes figs from TFA and TLJ. So Finn, Rey, BB8, old Han like 75105 plus R2D2 and Luke for TLJ.. one can only hope they really go for it!

I believe in this thread it has been said who is going to be included. Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO from ESB (as shown on the pic) and Rey, Finn and BB-8 from TFA.

Edited by blurrkup

4 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

Lego confirmed that its only available online and through Lego stores. We do usually get D2C sets in regular stores here, yes, but this was in response to someone asking if it would be available in Mexico, and their answer was no, so I'm thinking it probably wont be available in Australia except online and at the certified store in Dreamworld and the discovery centre in melbourne. IN any case, we can probably get it cheaper by importing it from the US here anyway, at least once its readily available and the scalpers have moved on.

Oh really? Well thanks for that information, that means I will be hitting refresh on Oct 1st. 

Just now, BucketWheelExcavator said:

Oh really? Well thanks for that information, that means I will be hitting refresh on Oct 1st. 

Or you could make a vip account and hit refresh on sep. 15th.

13 minutes ago, blurrkup said:

I believe in this thread it has been said who is going to be included. Han, Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2 from ESB (as shown on the pic) and Rey, Finn and BB-8 from TFA.

Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3P0 from ESB :wink:

Edited by Andyperkins

13 minutes ago, Magmafrost said:

Lego confirmed that its only available online and through Lego stores. We do usually get D2C sets in regular stores here, yes, but this was in response to someone asking if it would be available in Mexico, and their answer was no, so I'm thinking it probably wont be available in Australia except online and at the certified store in Dreamworld and the discovery centre in melbourne. IN any case, we can probably get it cheaper by importing it from the US here anyway, at least once its readily available and the scalpers have moved on

Dreamworld will definitely have it. I called them up a couple of days ago to see if they could tell me anything about the price (and if it would be worth it to drive down to grab it instead of ordering from S@H). Got nothing beyond "all we know is it's coming and it will be big."

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

Dreamworld will definitely have it. I called them up a couple of days ago to see if they could tell me anything about the price (and if it would be worth it to drive down to grab it instead of ordering from S@H). Got nothing beyond "all we know is it's coming and it will be big."

Hopefully that means it'll be available in the discovery centre too. Although that thing's surrounded by so many stairs, the cart wont be much help.

Just now, Brikkyy13 said:

If I didn't live in Perth I'd make the trip to dreamworld, unfortunately no Lego store here. What price are you expecting?

Just now, Terrasher said:

Whats that little black foot umderneath the falcon? Is it part of the landing gear or part of the stand?

seems to me it's the landing gear...for that, it's quite unsightly...

Just now, allstyles said:

talking about pics that we can not see is a bit of a downer at the moment :pir_tong2:

you're free to check it out on the usual channels :wink:

So for all those people who doubted the Chinese image, it's on the side of the box.

I'm hoping that the Force Awakens version is on the reverse side, and that we get a Bespin Luke