Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

3 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Sorry to add fuel to the MF fire, but I really REALLY hope the ESB-themed minifigures aren't adorned with the breathing equipment the characters wear when inside the space slug. It would be cool to see a new part for this (and it would be logical, considering Rey and Finn wear the same gear in TFA), but if they print it on the torso/reverse side of the head I'll be very disappointed. Does anyone know if there's a part already in existence that could be used?

You know that would be a pretty cool piece. I thought I've seen a piece matching your description in a lego set, but I can't remember what theme or set it is from.

Edit: LEGO set 76048 Iron Skull Sub Attack has these type of pieces for Captain America and a Hydra Driver to breathe underwater with. Hopefully we get this piece in the new MF set.

Edited by Crzypengu

I leave for two measly years and come back to find they're releasing a new UCS Millenium Falcon! Apparently hell does freeze over. I'm going to miss the threads of people making the old one from Bricklink though.

But, another Landspeeder, Y-Wing, Republic Tank, Vader Transformation? We must have five or six Landspeeders by now, possibly more Y-Wings. Star Wars really isn't short of new vehicles they could have used. 

45 minutes ago, force-ghost-solo said:

The figures in the MF won't be adorned with the breathing equipment. Except for ESB Han Solo none of the figures won't get exclusive arm printing. 

I will take everything you say here with the most minuscule grain of salt that could ever be produced.

57 minutes ago, jabz10 said:

So what timezone will the biggest set reveal on Sept 1st, be based on?

Interesting question ... No idea though, but I would find it much more interesting to know at what time (and time zone) the VIP pre-sale will start.

If anyone has an idea - or even solid intel - please feel free to share it ;)

To add to that, when would lego put up the force Friday sets on the store page and when will we see what's discounted? Dont we usually see the sets online a few days before release as "coming soon"?

4 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

There's another big Star Wars sets coming, besides the new UCS MF! I wonder what it will be!

Source: Hans Burkhard (designer of UCS Slave I and the new UCS MF) in Brickset's comment section

Now this is exciting! We all know about the falcon but this second set is what interests me even more! I do also hope the TIE striker gets a nice discount.

1 hour ago, force-ghost-solo said:

The figures in the MF won't be adorned with the breathing equipment. Except for ESB Han Solo none of the figures won't get exclusive arm printing. 

That's a double negative, so you're saying everyone apart from Han will get arm printing. Can't wait for you to be wrong again! :P

I'm not reading too much into that other comment about another large set. Most likely just a large system scale set, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

2 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Now this is exciting! We all know about the falcon but this second set is what interests me even more! I do also hope the TIE striker gets a nice discount.

Woooh! Cloud City!!!!!

I wonder if Cloud City is the correct guess? By now it's a running joke wondering when Lego System scale returns to Bespin/delivers an actual great playset. The years have turned to decades (and yes, I am not including 2015's nice but-too-small carbon freezing chamber!) But with the Han Solo film coming up quickly, it may be time to get excited, because there's a great chance that by exploring Han/Lando's past, they will take us back to Cloud City. 

For anyone saving $$$ for the UCS Falcon re-release, get ready to add a second (or third) job to your waking hours.

1 minute ago, force-ghost-solo said:

There won't be another big Star Wars set this year

Yes, there will be! We have the UCS MF confirmed to be released on October 1st! Why do you keep coming back to post fake info?!?!

19 minutes ago, starwars4ever said:

Yes, there will be! We have the UCS MF confirmed to be released on October 1st! Why do you keep coming back to post fake info?!?!

He meant "another big set" not the UCS MF.

Please read more carefully, instead of accusing other members.

Let's not start jumping on Cloud City... There are some very reliable people who have brought us info throughout this year as they have every year... and there's been no mention of Cloud City at all. People might think it's harmless to take a guess at something like that but all it takes is another site to give it a mention and state 'sources' and it snowballs.

If BrickCommander is working on a large set it could just be one of the larger TLJ sets as well as the UCS MF. Nothing more.

And as tired as I am of the perennial newcomers with a host of 'leaks' let's not give someone the oxygen even if they're responding to other people's posts. They'll get bored of trolling and go away... if, somehow, they start getting new things right then fine. It wasn't that long ago that Delta Customs was considered a bit of a troll but who seems to be a trusted source on various themes these days. Personally I'm enjoying this huge and eagerly anticipated set being revealed in just 3 days and all we've had is a likely but unconfirmed image from a retailer advert in China. Isn't it nice to have something as a surprise again? We get so used to knowing every set months in advance and even seeing images of everything that by the time things come out we're already guessing about the next wave or the wave after that... Let's enjoy this one and let Lego show us everything as it was intended.

They have still not announced any of the new TLJ sets on the lego shop that will be on sale on friday with only four days left, isn't that a bid odd? Usually it's like two weeks ahead something something

14 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Isn't it nice to have something as a surprise again? We get so used to knowing every set months in advance and even seeing images of everything that by the time things come out we're already guessing about the next wave or the wave after that... Let's enjoy this one and let Lego show us everything as it was intended.

There's the point. I am happy it hasn't leaked so far, and I hope it won't until the intended reveal. 

11 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

They have still not announced any of the new TLJ sets on the lego shop that will be on sale on friday with only four days left, isn't that a bid odd? Usually it's like two weeks ahead something something

We know it anyway don't we? The Hype is stronger this way. I can feel it...

12 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

No, they do a big day-of reveal across all brands. Hasbro's stuff hasn't been officially revealed yet either.

Oh, my God! "something even much, much bigger" sounds another top UCS set... still saving for the new UCS MF. But saving is an easier task... finding a place at home to display it (with wife's approval) is not that easy...

Edited by dvogon
typo

I really don't think that there's something 'much, much bigger' than the UCS Falcon. Lego are making a big deal out of this being the largest set ever with a series of teases... Do we really think there's something 'much, much bigger' coming after?!

I think we can safely say THAT is the bigger set... and he's probably been working on various other sets that will come out before then. If Force Friday is this week then that's when the large set will come out followed by the much, much bigger set on 1st October.