Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 hours ago, TAFOL said:

It's too bad part 33909 doesn't come in light bluish gray. I could sure use it in a MOC right about now.

Does anyone know if it comes in any of the new Star Wars sets? And if not, then I hope it comes in the new MF or next year's sets.

I could sure use that part on a few MOCs I'm working on right now (to include my own MF)!

for anyone worried about LEGO's tweet about the falcon reveal on october 1st, its OK, it was a mishap: 

mishap.PNG

Just now, force-ghost-solo said:

I' ve got some information about the late 2017 Lego Star Wars TLJ sets. Where am I allowed to post it?

Based on your username, it might be best not to share at all. But, you never know…

4 minutes ago, force-ghost-solo said:

I' ve got some information about the late 2017 Lego Star Wars TLJ sets. Where am I allowed to post it?

Wherever your battle of ma-ravar, canto blight speeder and your achto set with knights of the ren were posted.

1 hour ago, force-ghost-solo said:

Oh God, not again :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

Force-ghost-solo? Haha, no.

Don't take this the wrong way but can you please keep it to yourself as we go through so many first post trolls that many news craving members grasp at in hope.

Instead of breaking news to everyone you are far better off using your first post to introduce yourself, join in with discussions and become an active member of the site. Then you can tell us all about the exciting news you have uncovered.

1 hour ago, SCREDEYE said:

Wherever your battle of ma-ravar, canto blight speeder and your achto set with knights of the ren were posted.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, force-ghost-solo said:

I am interested if you have pictures to show.

Edited by legocharles
changed a t for an f...

There will be 4 regular sets, two microfighters and 4 buildible figures. 

The Microfighters are the Millenium Falcon with a Chewbacca and a First Order TIE with a special forces tie pilot. The buildible figures will will be snoke with a double bladed lightsaber (one red blade, one blue blade), TLJ Luke with green lightsaber, admiral holdo with a blaster and an updatet version of finn. 

Speaking about the regular sets there will be two battle packs. One for the resistance wich containes a commander like in the advent calendar two regular troopers and one pilot with orange suit. The other pack is for the first order and containes two pretorian guards, one special forces tie pilot and one heavy armored stormtrooper. As for the remainig sets there will be the crait speeder you can see in the trailer with a never before seen male hero figure one normale reistance trooper and one first order stormtrooper. The other set is a bigger playset that plays part on an unknown planet not akh to. It contains the same snoke like in the star destroyer with his double sided lightsaber, rey (same version as in the walker, finn, a first order stormtrooper and one pretorian guard. 

1 minute ago, force-ghost-solo said:

The Microfighters are the Millenium Falcon with a Chewbacca and a First Order TIE with a special forces tie pilot. The buildible figures will will be snoke with a double bladed lightsaber (one red blade, one blue blade), TLJ Luke with green lightsaber, admiral holdo with a blaster and an updatet version of finn. 

Speaking about the regular sets there will be two battle packs. One for the resistance wich containes a commander like in the advent calendar two regular troopers and one pilot with orange suit. The other pack is for the first order and containes two pretorian guards, one special forces tie pilot and one heavy armored stormtrooper. As for the remainig sets there will be the crait speeder you can see in the trailer with a never before seen male hero figure one normale reistance trooper and one first order stormtrooper. The other set is a bigger playset that plays part on an unknown planet not akh to. It contains the same snoke like in the star destroyer with his double sided lightsaber, rey (same version as in the walker, finn, a first order stormtrooper and one pretorian guard. 

1) we knew this for ages. And no, there will only be two constraction sets to accompany maul, we don't even know which movie they'll come from but they're april releases

2) there are only two unknown constractions not 4 so you already goofed.

3) your achto playset will probably come true but again your miniature selection is beyond fake, what happened to your knights of ren in this playset?

When you "leaked" force Friday 2 sets, you spilled out a whole lot of rubbish and dared people that you were right and we would all have to apologise to you if we were wrong for not trusting you, and we all know just how right you turned out to be. You are doing nothing more than flinging "leaks" at a wall and hoping something comes true so you could be a real "leaker". I find it sad that you are so desperate for attention, go out and meet some people, watch a movie, just do anything else that will keep you social and give yourself a good time. Lying about sets won't gain you attention.

It's a shame that so many decent users have been banned but yet here you are...

Edited by SCREDEYE

22 minutes ago, force-ghost-solo said:

As for the remainig sets there will be the crait speeder you can see in the trailer

Woohoo.

Old news.

Stash2Six posted this many weeks ago;

75204 Sandspeeder

Subtheme: 
Release: December 2017?

Official description: There is none as of yet, this is still rumored...

As for the rest: what Scredeye said.

29 minutes ago, force-ghost-solo said:

snoke with a double bladed lightsaber (one red blade, one blue blade), 

:iamded_lol:HAHAHA, nice fanfic bro. 

Other than his mom, we must be force ghost solos only friends. That's the only explanation for why he keeps coming back

Edited by jackster99

30 minutes ago, blbills said:

Wow, rough crowd.

ForceGhostSolo was banned here.... as was XsilentCommando....and BrickProductions. All 3 are the same guy: Taylor Stevenson, who is known for posting fake info.

Now all of a sudden theres a user called force-ghost-solo (same name...but with - in the name) who comes here posting (fake) leaks.

I don't blame the users for being a rough crowd.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

46 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

ForceGhostSolo was banned here.... as was XsilentCommando....and BrickProductions. All 3 are the same guy: Taylor Stevenson, who is known for posting fake info.

Now all of a sudden theres a user called force-ghost-solo (same name...but with - in the name) who comes here posting (fake) leaks.

I don't blame the users for being a rough crowd.

I don't get why people waste their time posting fake information about children's toys... like why?

Just now, NeutralNoodle said:

I don't get why people waste their time posting fake information about children's toys... like why?

Attention.

3 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Attention.

Yes and the best way is not to give any, but people do and that is why he continues

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I've placed multiple orders in succession and gotten multiples of promos that they said were limited. If you place 3 £50 orders you should get 3 of the Scarif troopers. 

Cool, thanks for the info everyone!

17 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Yes and the best way is not to give any, but people do and that is why he continues

Yeah, well there comes a point where people subconsciously also get fed up and just ignore them, I think everyone's burnt out with so many fakes especially with the falcon so people are on edge about information.

32 minutes ago, Quothcorvus said:
On 25/8/2017 at 6:00 PM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I've placed multiple orders in succession and gotten multiples of promos that they said were limited. If you place 3 £50 orders you should get 3 of the Scarif troopers. 

Cool, thanks for the info everyone!

Yes, I've done this several times as well (albeit with two orders only). With 3x VIP points many sets reach reasonable value. For instance, the Finalizer will have a EUR 22,5 discount from EUR 150. This places it at the price of a 75055 star destroyer in 2014 plus the promo.

Sorry to add fuel to the MF fire, but I really REALLY hope the ESB-themed minifigures aren't adorned with the breathing equipment the characters wear when inside the space slug. It would be cool to see a new part for this (and it would be logical, considering Rey and Finn wear the same gear in TFA), but if they print it on the torso/reverse side of the head I'll be very disappointed. Does anyone know if there's a part already in existence that could be used?