Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

32 minutes ago, G59 said:

Based on this "legit" picture leak, can we guess that the future big UCS is a star destroyer ?

There is no legit picture leak,..    

No confirmation from legit lego memebers that it is the real thing...

And about your question; your guess is everybody assumption :grin:

2 hours ago, MakeNLego said:

Do we know of any minifigs that will be included in the Falcon? I know there is BB8 which may confirm TFA characters. but will there be OT characters?

The people that originally brought eh info about the Falcon to us have said that they've been led to believe that there will be figures from ESB along with Sequel Trilogy characters. Updated of Bespin Han is probable along with Hoth Leia or Bespin Escape Leia. Anything after that is guesswork or wish listing. I think we all like the idea of people who have crewed the Falcon being included with the set. All the ANH figures were released with the Death Star and everyone except for Han and Leia were released in the Landspeeder and Skiff sets. 

3 hours ago, MakeNLego said:

Do we know of any minifigs that will be included in the Falcon? I know there is BB8 which may confirm TFA characters. but will there be OT characters?

Stash's first post says Hoth Leia and Hoth Han and Chewbacca for OT minifigures. (Plus two Mynocks) 

Edited by Tariq j

25 minutes ago, Ingku78 said:

Billund Millenium Falcon T-Shirt leak!

Also, badly photoshopped....I mean, you can see the Death Star through the radar dish! :laugh:

Just another example of the 'desperate for a scoop' nature of things. Maybe Promobricks should pay more attention to what they're posting... unless they hash tagged 'joke' at the end because they knew they were wrong but still wanted to post something Falcon related.

1 hour ago, Ebbi said:

Very interresting article

They basically confirm the picture thats been going around but cannot show it themselves. Also at the very end they mention that they cant tell when the reveal is but that we definetely should check their site the days before friday with a ?.

Exited☺

There was big talk at ambassador forum about this situation. Fan media sites feel that they are at disadvantage because they have limits on what can post (as described in LEGO novelty policy), when man other media (and sites)can post wahtever they want (and that picture is basicly everywhere).

LEGO officialy never proclaimd leaked picture as leak, since they never  anythig official about falcon, but they did say that afol are free to talk about it in general way, but that anyone who will post mentioned picture will need to take it down.

And now promobricks and other sites are dong exatly that: they post some general thing about the falcon, since they "need" to counter all news on other sites, but they post (and re-post) just those few basic things (to have at least "some" news about falcon). 

For me its just click-bait (when you post something with hugely popular heading, but without including anything new).

1 hour ago, Cwetqo said:

And now promobricks and other sites are dong exatly that: they post some general thing about the falcon, since they "need" to counter all news on other sites, but they post (and re-post) just those few basic things (to have at least "some" news about falcon). 

For me its just click-bait (when you post something with hugely popular heading, but without including anything new).

Exactly! 

Well, I can tell you that these media won't have the news a moment sooner than EB, so keep an eye on our frontpage as well :laugh::wink: 

8 hours ago, Tariq j said:

Stash's first post says Hoth Leia and Hoth Han and Chewbacca for OT minifigures. (Plus two Mynocks) 

Ooh, mynocks are a great touch, but... no Threepio? :sceptic:

Personally, I think it should have figures from ANH as well, since that's the individual movie whose anniversary is being commemorated, after all. And if it had both ANH and TESB, then it ought to have ROTJ as well, especially since that's the one that's had the least representation in LEGO Millennium Falcons so far. Really, I just want a full complement of characters from the complete OT, both TFA and TLJ, and the Han Solo movie. That should cover it for a while.

:grin:

16 minutes ago, Blondie-Wan said:

Personally, I think it should have figures from ANH as well, since that's the individual movie whose anniversary is being commemorated, after all. And if it had both ANH and TESB, then it ought to have ROTJ as well, especially since that's the one that's had the least representation in LEGO Millennium Falcons so far. Really, I just want a full complement of characters from the complete OT, both TFA and TLJ, and the Han Solo movie. That should cover it for a while.

Maybe it's just a system scale Falcon with 6000 minifigures ?

44 minutes ago, Blondie-Wan said:

Minifigs from all of those films should be the least they can do. Anyone who's paying $700-800 for this thing deserves to have the complete minifig lineup, after all. 

It's too bad part 33909 doesn't come in light bluish gray. I could sure use it in a MOC right about now.

Does anyone know if it comes in any of the new Star Wars sets? And if not, then I hope it comes in the new MF or next year's sets.

Just now, TAFOL said:

It's too bad part 33909 doesn't come in light bluish gray. I could sure use it in a MOC right about now.

Does anyone know if it comes in any of the new Star Wars sets? And if not, then I hope it comes in the new MF or next year's sets.

Whoa! That thing should prove useful. I hadn't seen it before (unsurprisingly, since it apparently debuted just this year and has been in only two sets so far).

I wouldn't be surprised if it appeared in the Falcon, but we'll just have to see.

4 hours ago, TAFOL said:

I think I saw it used as a seat in one of the TLJ sets but it could have been black ?