Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

26 minutes ago, Meerkat7799 said:

They said they will discount the TIE Fighter and since Slave One is older then surely they want to get rid of that stock?

I believe the Slave I is doing a lot better than the TIE Fighter is, so I wouldn't be surprised if the TIE ends up retiring before the Slave I does and they're trying to get rid of stock now. Either way, everything will still have triple VIP points

Spoke to local Lego store this morning, all they could confirm is that there will be 3x VIP points on all SW sets, with the new wave looking in the region of £600 (minus BB-8 for me) then a vIP haul of £90 will do nicely!

it seems like in germany we will get  3x VIP points, two polybags (scarif trooper 30 Euro/ First Order Heavy Assault Walker 55 Euro) and 20% to 50% discount for some sets  - Infos found on promobricks

8 minutes ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

There is a picture of falcon online in case any one was unaware.

If you are referring to the ad from China it was posted on here a few days ago.

If you are referring to the ad from China it was posted on here a few days ago.

yeah sorry I don't check the star wars thread often so I thought I'd give people a heads up just in case, sorry if I got your hopes up.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

I'm presuming if I was to put in three separate orders on Force Friday, provided they were each of £50, I would get a Scarif trooper for each one?  I'm new to VIP having joined only recently so was unsure how it works!

Edited by Quothcorvus
Typo

5 minutes ago, Quothcorvus said:

I'm presuming if I was to put in three separate orders on Force Friday, provided they were each of £50, I would get a Scarif trooper for each one?  I'm new to VIP having joined only recently so was unsure how it works!

I got an ad for Force Friday in the mail and it said that the Shoretrooper was limited to 1 per household.

46 minutes ago, Quothcorvus said:

Wait until each one shows processing at warehouse before placing the next order and you should be fine. Don't just place them in rapid succession. 

22 hours ago, Mymaker123 said:

Am I the only person who genuinely likes the majority of TLJ sets? 

Aside from the Scout Walker, which, yeah, is kinda lame, I think the rest look great!

the transport has a huge amount of play value for such a small ship, the Silencer is an excellent display model (and no-one complained about the lack of action features on the other First Order TIE), The Bomber seems to be liked by most anyway as does BB-8, and the Heavy Assault Walker is the spitting image of the actual vehicle based on those new photos. I was never gonna get the Star Destroyers due to space constraints but it looks good too. 

The only plausible downside worth complaining about is the price, but since everyone here seems so disenchanted with these sets that they'll only buy them on discount that doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone here either...

I also like the majority of the sets according to what I've see so far. Scout Walker is average at best, but the rest of them are pretty good, with the TIE Sillemcer and the Resistance Bomber been the best sets among the bunch.

1 hour ago, Quothcorvus said:

1 hour ago, BigGuy4U said:

I got an ad for Force Friday in the mail and it said that the Shoretrooper was limited to 1 per household.

48 minutes ago, KevinMD said:

Wait until each one shows processing at warehouse before placing the next order and you should be fine. Don't just place them in rapid succession. 

I've placed multiple orders in succession and gotten multiples of promos that they said were limited. If you place 3 £50 orders you should get 3 of the Scarif troopers. 

27 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

It's very disappointing to see that some countries are getting triple VIP points, while others are only getting double points.

It's always been like this. It makes up by the double VIP countries getting amazing discounts

52 minutes ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

It's very disappointing to see that some countries are getting triple VIP points, while others are only getting double points.

Has the USA ever gotten triple points? 

The USA has indeed on rare occasion had triple VIP points on individual sets for certain periods, perhaps in-store-only, but it's uncommon, and AFAICT it's been a while since the last time they did it. I don't remember it ever happening with Star Wars sets.

3 hours ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

Otherwise many sets are much cheaper in the US than in europe.

Just now, TheRealDickDastardly said:

Sorry, but this thread is kinda hard to follow. Will the UK be getting double or triple VIP points? 

It says 3x on the UK website ;) 

12 hours ago, YellowCorvette said:

I also like the majority of the sets according to what I've see so far. Scout Walker is average at best, but the rest of them are pretty good, with the TIE Sillemcer and the Resistance Bomber been the best sets among the bunch.

I'm looking forward to the tie silencer and the stardestroyer

Do we know of any minifigs that will be included in the Falcon? I know there is BB8 which may confirm TFA characters. but will there be OT characters?

Based on this "legit" picture leak, can we guess that the future big UCS is a star destroyer ?

Edited by G59