Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Just now, KevinYoung said:

2019 for the SD I thought???

Could be. Usually they hint the next set on the box art and there is a SD in the lower left. 

16 minutes ago, Jim said:

Exactly this! I have seen this picture earlier this year and the riggings really made me doubt the legitimacy. Seems like a cop out.

And what about the new canopy piece?

Would it be too far fetched to think this might be a diversion instead of the real thing.

Looking at it in more detail, I think this might very well be the real thing. I am surprised about the riggings, but other than that it looks like a legit build.

Here it is!  Sorry if this is a repost.

Edited by Jim
Don't embed non-legit images

19 minutes ago, analogkid81 said:

Also looks like a new UCS Star Destroyer is coming next year ;)

Yep! Think we suspected that based on info from a few months ago, but it's great to have the confirmation - Lego do like to leave a breadcrumb trail for us!

Does seem legit, the similarities to the parts from last week's video are a fairly good clue, unless someone has modified an existing MOC to include them (either in reality or photoshop). The use of the rigging is a bit of surprise, but on the other hand if it works, why change it.

Certainly looks pretty impressive and a lot of the detailing looks nice and accurate, with nice representations of the greebling from the real model, think the scale of some parts is slightly off in relation to others i.e. I think the rear engine vents are slightly larger than they should be, but obviously you'll never get everything item perfectly scaled with Lego.

Just looking at the text to the bottom right, can see 7500 and 15 (possibly 16), surprised the part count is not accurate but guess it could say "Contains over 7500 parts", could the other number be minifgures? But that would mean a pretty wide range; Old Han, Old Chewie, Rey, Finn, BB-8, C3PO, Han, Chewie, Luke, Leia, Lando, R2-D2? Which is obviously TFA passengers and everyone on board at the end of Empire and still not quite there.

edit - Ah yes, of course, the 16 is the age guide as mentioned below.

Edited by Tavis75

Just now, Terrasher said:

Anyone able to translate whats in the red circle? Might it be 10 minifigures?

No details about minifigs.

The main text at the top talks about being biggest and collectable, and something about amazing detail and design

The red bubble talks about being available in October in Authorised Lego stores, and limited edition

Obviously the other text refers to pieces, dimensions, suitable for 16 and up, and the price 

3 minutes ago, DrasticPlastic said:

Yep! Think we suspected that based on info from a few months ago, but it's great to have the confirmation- Lego do like to leave a breadcrumb trail for us!

Confirmation?

there is no proof of that.

Edited by Aggron44

Just now, Aggron44 said:

Confirmation?

there is no prof of that.

Indeed. Let's not start a SD discussion (in the 2017 topic) while we are still waiting for definitive info on the MF.

Here's the text from my optical character recognition software:

乐高星球大战史上矗大且臭收藏价僵
的千隼隼暑模型, 纂杂且细致的船体
设计让入叹为观止。

10月 乐高
攫权专囊店
熏叠新品

Google translation of the text doesn't make too much sense, but it should basically be what AussieSamurai wrote.

Apart from the rigging there are a lot of relatively new parts, most notably the macaroni tiles, tiles with cut corner and - of course - the new cockpit.

Edited by Vaionaut

31 minutes ago, AussieSamurai said:

No details about minifigs.

The main text at the top talks about being biggest and collectable, and something about amazing detail and design

The red bubble talks about being available in October in Authorised Lego stores, and limited edition

Obviously the other text refers to pieces, dimensions, suitable for 16 and up, and the price 

Limited edition ? Oh no.. I'll have to buy it this year then I guess :sceptic:

It's no UCS Cloud City.................but i'll take the fastest piece of junk in the galaxy !  It's AWESOME !!  

2 hours ago, Martinouchou said:

2 hours ago, Vaionaut said:

10月 乐高
攫权专囊店
熏叠新品

Can't find something about a "limited edition" here...

Edited by Vaionaut

Just now, Vaionaut said:

Can't find something about a "limited edition" here...

From Google Translate with the camera feature I do get something about "October" "Authorized store" and "limited" too. Don't know where you got your translation from.

Just now, Martinouchou said:

My mandarin is not that good, wouldn't worry about it, it will be around for some time

Simple character for everyone "月" as in "10月", means month in this case (also moon), it somewhat looks like a crescent moon

2 minutes ago, AussieSamurai said:

My mandarin is not that good, wouldn't worry about it, it will be around for some time

Simple character for everyone "月" as in "10月", means month in this case (also moon), it somewhat looks like a crescent moon

That was all I could read along with a couple of other characters. I'd be surprised if this is limited edition, I would've expected it to stick around for at least 2 years. 

While I'm not all that familiar with people's MF MOCs, the use of the brand new macaroni tiles around the exhaust ports strongly suggests to me that it's legit.

Just now, Raskolnikov said:

While I'm not all that familiar with people's MF MOCs, the use of the brand new macaroni tiles around the exhaust ports strongly suggests to me that it's legit.

And the new 2x2 corner tiles with the corner cut off, as used in Assembly Square. I'm going with legit on this one.

7 minutes ago, Mr Hobbles said:

And the new 2x2 corner tiles with the corner cut off, as used in Assembly Square. I'm going with legit on this one.

It also looks like they're using the new Tile 4X4, W/ Bow piece around the six large vents on the back.

1. The left upper white text: "The biggest and the most collectible MF model in Lego Star Wars history. The complicated and detailed spaceship is amazing."

2. The right upper white text in the red circle: "Exclusively available in October at Lego Certified Store." (Although "限量" means "limited", however in terms of lego products it is usually translated from "exclusive")

3. The right lower white small text: "75192 UCS MF, 7500 pieces, 84cm x 56cm x 21cm, for age >16, ¥8499".

I believe this is real because I've never seen this MOC before. The style and fonts of this poster is also quite typical in Chinese Lego stores. Moreover, the Chinese text on the poster is actually "not that Chinese". In other words, the word choosing and the way it organizes the sentences is more common seen when translating foreign languages.(I believe it can only be told by a native Chinese speaker who also reads a lot of translated novels, but I am sure).

In terms of the price... the lego retail price in China is insane: ¥2299 for 70751 and 75060,¥3899 for 71040 and 75827,for example. So ¥8499 means that the US retail price should be $799.

Edited by phoenix416

Just now, phoenix416 said:

In terms of the price... the lego retail price in China is insane: ¥2299 for 70751 and 75060,¥3899 for 71040 and 75827,for example. So ¥8499 means that the US retail price should be $799.

Obscene pricing for that market, feels like Lego is not even trying re issues with Lepin and the like