Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

Nice! So I guess the whole asteroid field of Lego strongly suggests the rumour of ESB minifigs is correct as well as new minifigs to include BB-8.

3 minutes ago, Mendicant said:

Which radar dish? lol. I'll have to pour over it when I'm not working.

4285, the old webbed 6x6 one

Just now, legocharles said:

Video's title has just been changed on LEGO facebook page.

Someone will be in trouble for that, you can imagine the conversation
"I told you to change the title before you uploaded it!!!"

36 minutes ago, Markalus said:

I was responding to DrasticPlastic's comment, not Therealharbinger. But on the topic of official teasers, one of the golden rules of manufacturing hype is to draw out the suspense for as long as possible. Creating a pattern of expectation and then prolonging the suspense seems like 'marketing 101' to me.

Yes. Search Brickcommander under members. No idea why. You'd have to ask mods that question.

So was I :)

Re "10.01.2017" do the Danish also use the American date format, or is this just another case of the power of the world's biggest economy ?

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

Re "10.01.2017" do the Danish also use the American date format, or is this just another case of the power of the world's biggest economy ?

They use both in Denmark I believe ?

Just now, TheRealDickDastardly said:

Video was originally titled "MF - UCS MF15 sec HERO Teaser video." Do you think this means that there will likely be a "villain" treaser soon too? This one showed BB8, so the next one might show Vader/Kylo?

Main characters' ships/accessories are referred to as hero ships etc, especially in a confidential context or when the name isn't known yet

1 hour ago, AussieSamurai said:

Shame on them, they should be faithful to the halvfjerds, ;) 

Edited by Sneakguest

4 minutes ago, Spongebob456 said:

If it includes a Bespin Luke I may cry ;-;

Especially a battle damaged wounded Luke.

23 minutes ago, YavinBase said:

Especially a battle damaged wounded Luke.

Maybe it has a top hatch

If they've put that much effort into a 15 second video, I get the feeling that the set could be truly exceptional!

I was a little disappointed by the first couple of teasers, but the trailer has raised the bar to a new level.  I assume LEGO are trying to emulate the scene in Episode V where the Falcon floats away in the garbage left by the Imperial fleet, but it could equally be a stylised asteroid belt.  Either way, it's all looking very promising and I genuinely cannot wait to order it on 14th September.  After all of the disappointment of 2016, I'm proud to be an AFOL again :wub:

8 minutes ago, Flandy said:

Maybe it has a top hatch

"Lando, open the top hatch."

If Lego included a top hatch, then, wow, all I can say is wow!

I'm quite happy about this. Buying two!

The only way they can ruin it is if they've sacrificed the overall look for playability to a significant extent.

Good, force friday is 15 days away. Glad we can get the TLJ sets and the MF out of the way together so we can finally discuss the future winter and other 2018 waves and sets as they seem to be very interesting

I just watched the vid on youtube at slo-mo setting (0.25 speed). It's hard to make out anything apart from BB-8 but there are what looks like one or two trans-red pieces that appear for a fraction of a second, plus some plates, a strange build with 1x2 slopes and after that a rectangular technic frame thing that could be part of a landing gear?? 

Also, Pause this vid at 0:20 at normal speed, and to the lower right of BB-8 is the OT radar dish. 

Im sorry if I interrupt the MF teaser talk ;) but do someone know how much you need to spend to get the Scarif Trooper officer promo fig on force friday? 

I think this pretty much confirms what many of us have been thinking. This will be the largest set ever... unless it refers to the winter village.

18 minutes ago, Spud The Viking said:

I take it this will be £50 for the UK?

And 50 euro or 500 SEK, which is pretty ok, then a battle pack + the new advent calendar will cover it