Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

47 minutes ago, LordBola said:

Something...

Hi LordBola, welcome to Eurobricks and enjoy your stay but try not to derail conversations and please read the rules to stay out of trouble :)

We do; it's been discussed, though certainly not as much as the Millenium Falcon. Thanks, regardless!

it just struck me,,.... i checked the last jedi sets that are coming, but there is no Luke minifigure :cry_sad:

Does someone have any clue why or why not??

55 minutes ago, adamtea said:

Some say that it will be included in the UCS MF, but this is merely speculation ?

Is that an actual rumour now ??? I really hope he is, to be honest (not exclusively of course)

29 minutes ago, gudetamago said:

Is that an actual rumour now ??? I really hope he is, to be honest (not exclusively of course)

Think its just people wishing it is included. Think the only figures confirmed from the sequels are Rey, Finn and BB-8, with Han, Leia, C3PO and Chewie from the originals, IIRC.

Hi guys, I have verified information from Lego employee: 

1/it is MF

2/ it is about the same dimensions as original MF

3/ it has cca +2000 pcs more than original MF

4/ there are new figures from Star Wars 7

5/ there is also interier 

6/ it is absolute perfect! :-) 

This is everything what I know, I couldnt ask more, so for other details we need to wait. 

While I don't doubt that the new MF will be exactly as described above, I'm going to be patient and wait for pictures instead of taking the word of someone who just created their account, sorry.

I created my account approx  year ago but I didnt need to comment anything, just looking through discussions.. Due to the fact that I read also this discussion and yesterday was talking with this Guy who has built the new MF last week during his job, so I need to post it here. Thats all, you will see in less than 3 weeks.. 

23 minutes ago, dave7842 said:

I created my account approx  year ago but I didnt need to comment anything, just looking through discussions.. Due to the fact that I read also this discussion and yesterday was talking with this Guy who has built the new MF last week during his job, so I need to post it here. Thats all, you will see in less than 3 weeks.. 

Sorry, just saw "1 post" and assumed :/. Anyway, just putting it out there that LEGO store usually aren't the most reliable sources so we don't have another 20 pages of people asking questions that don't have answers. Can't wait to see photos, my wallet is ready :P

1 hour ago, dave7842 said:

Don't worry I got the same treatment back in February when I posted (i think i had also only made a few posts previously) and i said that a falcon was coming based on pics of the interior that someone had showed me taken by a Lego insider.  As you said not long to go to the reveal. 

Edited by Lahh001

2 hours ago, dave7842 said:

Hi guys, I have verified information from Lego employee: 

1/it is MF

2/ it is about the same dimensions as original MF

3/ it has cca +2000 pcs more than original MF

4/ there are new figures from Star Wars 7

5/ there is also interier 

6/ it is absolute perfect! :-) 

This is everything what I know, I couldnt ask more, so for other details we need to wait. 

This is basically what we knew 250 posts ago :laugh:

Thanks for sharing it anyway Dave. Some extra confirmation doesn't hurt :thumbup:

From what I can tell of the teasers we got from LEGO so far is that the box looks like it could be the back of the box showing off some kind of interior, and that the Instructions would be showing the art style of the front of the box with the Millennium Falcon flying in Bespin. Thats what I see when I look at the pictures people have photoshopped so far.

The next UCS will be, according to most rumors and according to some well informed persons, a new Millenium Falcon. Lego has been teasing about a huge set which might be this one. The volume of the box would be +/- 96230cm3. The volume of the 10179 is +/- 60390. How could be justified this 50% increase in box size :

Lego is not teasing for the next UCS ?

The next UCS is not a Millennium Falcon ?

It's not a display set but some kind of huge play set / base themed around the Millenium Falcon ?

The Millennium Falcom come with a big decorated stand ? 

The Millennium Falcon is bigger than the previous one ?

The part density is higher ? An interior maybe ?

They choose a special packaging for marketing reasons ?