Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 hours ago, Commodore Thrawn said:

We don't have a confirmed price, but the safest bet is $70 or $80. Probably closer to $80, though.

I see. What about the Resistance Bomber? Both of them seem to occupy similar price points. 

3 hours ago, chris592 said:

UK, this was actually in Belfast area, well just outside.  But certainly my local Toys R Us had them, not sure if they still have one left.  Not sure if that helps you or not, but I hope it does as its a great set.  

Have checked Toys R Us web to no avail. Prob have to phone round all their stores! I bought two Slave 1 UCS's (one for me to display, and one for my son when he is older). Might keep his one sealed (doesn't know I bought it) then sell when retired to fund Sandcrawler as I am sure he would enjoy that more.

34 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

I see. What about the Resistance Bomber? Both of them seem to occupy similar price points. 

The resistance bomber is rumoured to be about 100 euros for 717 pieces so definitely not the best deal this wave. The set with the best P/p is the ATM6 harambe walker and I think the smaller two sets also have good price points but we'll have to see what they offer.

4 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

It's rumored to be either $100 or $110 (USD). As @SCREDEYE said, it's not a very well priced set.

Is there going to be a TRU exclusive released on August 1st this year? It's usually revealed by now, and since they didn't include as many large sets as they usually do in the summer wave, I was really expecting it to be a good one this year. Now it's looking like there won't be one at all! Does anyone know anything about it?

Edited by starwars4ever

28 minutes ago, starwars4ever said:

Is there going to be a TRU exclusive released on August 1st this year? It's usually revealed by now, and since they didn't include as many large sets as they usually do in the summer wave, I was really expecting it to be a good one this year. Now it's looking like there won't be one at all! Does anyone know anything about it?

Isn't it the jedi starfighter with hyperdrive booster ring, just that it was released earlier this summer

16 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

To those who were complaining that Lego's version was going to be inaccurate like Kylo's Shuttle, this should come as a relief. Can't wait for this set! The only inaccuracy is in the cockpit, but that would've been hard to pull off without a new piece/print.

EDIT: Do we know the price of Kylo's TIE in USD?

80$

7 hours ago, Aethersprite said:

110$

I know I'm a bit late but this 'Yoda's Hut' would be neat if it came with the little cave that Luke goes into to face his fears.

20 minutes ago, thecrea1or said:

I know I'm a bit late but this 'Yoda's Hut' would be neat if it came with the little cave that Luke goes into to face his fears.

We now have the price of that set confirmed by SvL at $30, so the hut is going to be pretty tiny anyway - so a cave is unlikely. Pretty easy to MOC though. :P

20 hours ago, Brickdad said:

Have checked Toys R Us web to no avail. Prob have to phone round all their stores! I bought two Slave 1 UCS's (one for me to display, and one for my son when he is older). Might keep his one sealed (doesn't know I bought it) then sell when retired to fund Sandcrawler as I am sure he would enjoy that more.

Yeah certainly not on the web site when I got mine either, must of been old stock that was just sitting around, was surprised as I thought Lego recalled those.  But anyway I got very lucky, was actually in for something else and it caught my eye high up on a shelf.  Slave 1 is a great set, but yeah the sand crawler looks great too, I haven't built mine yet, just haven't had the time.  But yeah I hope some day you get one.

Could this:

75204 Sandspeeder

Subtheme: 
Release: December 2017?

Official description: There is none as of yet, this is still rumored...

Be this? (leaked today)

161174.jpg

10 hours ago, Globemaster8 said:

If Yodas Hut is at $30 (which I'm guessing is around £26) then that's perfect like @TheRealDickDastardly said to MOC. It would be so cool to add a swamp with half an X Wing sticking out of the surface! 

A set like that is basically saying 'Buy Two and sell the extra figures to help fund it'. Exactly the way the Carbon Freezing Chamber did.

On 7/18/2017 at 6:21 PM, LEGOscum said:

Hans is also the person being chased by a space slug while holding a MicroFighter Millennium Falcon in the video for the Creator Carousel and the rumoured announcment date is Force Friday II, which is the day that the first assortment of TLJ toys are getting released. So it makes sense.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/LEGO_Something_Big_This_Way_Comes_175340.asp

Hans worked on both the UCS Slave 1 and UCS Assault on Hoth. But for you old timers who have been around for a while, he also has/ had his own site. Which hasn't been updated since he started for Lego, http://brickcommander.com/ .

If Hans is working on a new Falcon, it will be good. He has been building for years!! I have traded emails with him as well LDraw files. He's a good guy! He also goes by the name primus on brickshelf. Not sure why he uses 2 names, never asked!

While Slave 1 was not perfect, it was still a great set, IMO! He should be able to do wonders with a Falcon. Hopefully figured out a way to make a solid frame with an interior. If it is anything like the old Kenner Falcon with half of an interior, I'd be happy. 

Jamie

18 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

80$

110$

Thanks! And yipes! Those prices are hard to swallow.

Also, nice to see the (Crait?) Sandspeeder. I'm guessing that's an exclusive set.

Edited by Aethersprite

Just now, TheBrickHitHouse said:

I don't think there's an emoji for people that get excited about a yoda's hut set which will also have less than 300 bricks...c'mon people, don't set the bar too low...

:yoda: this one?

1 hour ago, Franklinw1234 said:

:yoda: this one?

:yoda::yoda: Yoda hype! :yoda::yoda: But seriously, that and the rumoured Sandspeeder are top of my wishlist, after Kylo's TIE in the earlier wave. I would really love to see some more ESB themed sets (not Hoth) this year, shame that it's likely the only one though, what with Han Solo and TLJ right around the corner.

I wonder if they are going to use the new Han hair for the movie sets. The new actor doesn't look to have the same style of hair. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

8 minutes ago, Franklinw1234 said:

I wonder if they are going to use the new Han hair for the movie sets. The new actor doesn't look to have the same style of hair. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I'm sure in the movie he will. We haven't really seen any official screenshots from the film.

I just saw the pictures and I have to say, that the ST designs are still ugly as f***. The scoutwalker looks like on of those "walking maschines" somebody built at the north sea and not like something in the row of AT-RT and AT-ST.

1 hour ago, mon-o-mat said:

I just saw the pictures and I have to say, that the ST designs are still ugly as f***. The scoutwalker looks like on of those "walking maschines" somebody built at the north sea and not like something in the row of AT-RT and AT-ST.

We have yet to see how they function in the movie. I'd have at least a little bit of faith!

sure after Rogue One the Last Jedi have a really small chance for me. But in other hand Its good as I do not like any of the TLJ sets.