Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

4 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Smallest Transport pod set looks like cutoff cabin of Resistance Troop Transport from 2016,

I was thinking exactly the same.  Definately skipping this.

Seeing the new Heavy Walker from this angle I like it more than I thought....

Kylo's TIE is the winner of this wave imho.

The grin on chewbacca's face (buildable figure) is the stuff of nightmares^^ this whole wave is sort of underwhelming...

Anyone else surprised there's a lack of resistance Crait ships this wave?

Also looks like D'qar is getting heavily bombed in the "Escape Pod" set

Edited by doclord

Just now, doclord said:

Anyone else surprised there's a lack of resistance Crait ships this wave?

Also looks like D'qar is getting heavily bombed in the "Escape Pod" set

Before we knew the set names I thought the Crait Skimmer was a certainty, must be in Wave 2.

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

Before we knew the set names I thought the Crait Skimmer was a certainty, must be in Wave 2.

Check the first post of this thread.... there's a sandspeeder coming in december! :)

Just now, AussieSamurai said:

Exactly. Instead we get the Scout Walker that looks more like wave 2 or 3 material to me :grin: 

The Praetorian Guard is another missed opportunity, a minifig version would have made the most sense in the SD... First I thought they'd exclude the guards this wave for spoiler-related reasons but then there's the Buildable Figure, so that theory is out the window... Crossing fingers for a battlepack next year :sweet:

I have a feeling they will show Snoke and the Guards in the next trailer to build hype, but won't show much of Canto Bight or Luke because they want you to see the movie for them. Hence why the Guards and Snoke are in the first wave.

Phasma is rumored to be more of a melee character, and the guards are melee oriented, and she has new melee troopers, so maybe there's a big "fight" set coming up featuring her?

So BB8 is not a D2C UCS set. No UCS badge on box. In the style of one, but as box is normal general release. 

I'm quite impressed by BB-8; it's definitely on my shopping list. 

However, more interestingly it's not labelled as UCS, so there's still a decent chance of another in 2017... perhaps we'll get a Falcon after all :wub:

Just now, Sportzjester said:

Leak is titled "ALL"; does this mean that there are no BP or Minifighters?

These are typically part of the winter wave.

75190 - First Order Star Destroyer is a must buy for me, but the inclusion of Phasma and moreso a Praetorian Guard would have really put the icing on the cake

I get that Wave 2 will be out a few months later than these sets, but I think the exclusion of Luke is a big mistake.......or maybe that is me talking as an AFOL and not the target audience who see Luke as just "some really old guy"

I'm most interested in the resistance bomber and Kylo's TIE, but those FO walkers look a right jumble! The smaller one must have some sort of "roll it along and the legs move" type feature - that's the only possible reason it looks like that in my eyes. The big one just doesn't look right to me - the legs look really spindley, but I think that's just cos I'm spoilt after building the Raskolnikov AT-AT!

Chewie looks hilarious, but the Praetorian Guard looks like a stand out of the wave for me. 

3 hours ago, Schneeds said:

Anything new on this front, Stash?  October is right around the corner.  I'd expect we'd be seeing more by this point. 

Nothing as of yet.  If I hear any more info I will gladly update the first post.  

I didn't think Lego was able to do something as ugly as this heavy scout walker. When we espect the Crait vehicule, something on Canto Bight and a resistance A-wing, well, this set and a quarter of an other vessel can be disappointing, after the poor minifig range. 

19 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Puh, had a total different memory of the smallest set, escape pod... but looks ok, the scout walker looks cool..?

Might be possible it's coming in the Winter Wave instead what you? So they simply swapped stuff? Or just a heavy redesign?

Wow, those look great! Yup, I'm gonna have to get that BB-8.

So we get a red guard "action figure" but not a minifigure? Ah well, next wave I guess.

These sets r not the best the only set I like is the first order heavy assault walker they rest I can live without, and the fact that Luke isn't in this wave is terrible imo overall not too impressed 

28 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Puh, had a total different memory of the smallest set, escape pod... but looks ok, the scout walker looks cool..?

I'm beginning to wonder if the sets have been redesigned since you last saw them. Wasn't Kylo's TIE supposed to include Luke & 2 Knights Of Ren?

Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter has the outer wings as black, I am sure some of the early concept art had them as panels of a light colour, i.e. an off white/beige.
Hopefully this time (as compared to TFA) Lego has the colouring correct in regards to Kylo's vehicle