Price-$29.99, €39.99
Pieces-294
Build: White escape pod
Minifigures: Finn, Rose and BB-8

75177 First Order Heavy Scout Walker
Price-$49.99, €59.99
Pieces-554
Build: Kinda tank on six or eight legs
Minifigures: Resistance Trooper, General Hux, First Order Crew and First Order Flametrooper

75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
Price-$79.99, €79.99
Pieces-630
Build: Black TIE Fighter with two wings, but they look like four wings, black and grey
Minifigures: Kylo Ren, First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot and BB-9E

75188 Resistance Bomber
Price-$109.99, €109.99
Pieces-778
Build: Blue and grey bomber
Minifigures: Poe Dameron, Vice Admiral Holdo, Resistance Gunner Paige, Resistance Bomber Pilot and Resistance Bombardier

75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker
Price-$139.99, €139.99
Pieces-1376
Build: Big kinda At-At on four legs, bulky and big front legs, grey
Minifigures: Rey, Captain Poe Dameron, Resistance Trooper, First Order Walker Driver and First Order Stormtrooper

75190 First Order Star Destroyer
Price-$149.99, €149.99
Pieces-1416
Build: Grey super star destroyer
Minifigures: Supreme Leader Snoke, First Order Officer, First Order Shuttle Pilot, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper and BB-9E

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN
Number of wings

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

So, someone should do that:

75176 Resistance Transport Pod
Price-$29.99, €39.99
Pieces-294
Build: White escape pod
Minifigures: Finn, Rose and BB-8

75177 First Order Heavy Scout Walker
Price-$49.99, €59.99
Pieces-554
Build: Kinda tank on six or eight legs
Minifigures: Resistance Trooper, General Hux, First Order Crew and First Order Flametrooper

75179 Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
Price-$79.99, €79.99
Pieces-630
Build: Black TIE Fighter with four wings, black and grey
Minifigures: Kylo Ren, First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Special Forces TIE Pilot and BB-9E

75188 Resistance Bomber
Price-$109.99, €109.99
Pieces-778
Build: Blue and grey bomber
Minifigures: Poe Dameron, Vice Admiral Holdo, Resistance Gunner Paige, Resistance Bomber Pilot and Resistance Bombardier

75189 First Order Heavy Assault Walker
Price-$139.99, €139.99
Pieces-1376
Build: Big kinda At-At on four legs, bulky and big front legs, grey
Minifigures: Rey, Captain Poe Dameron, Resistance Trooper, First Order Walker Driver and First Order Stormtrooper

75190 First Order Star Destroyer
Price-$149.99, €149.99
Pieces-1416
Build: Grey super star destroyer
Minifigures: Supreme Leader Snoke, First Order Officer, First Order Shuttle Pilot, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper and BB-9E

I did something similar via megathreads on reddit that also host pictures. Ill be doing this for every theme this winter wave provided people are willing to volunteer.

3 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

If he was included in this wave and especially in one of the biggest sets,it would sell like hot cakes.

Sure that is possible, but now it can sell like hot cakes i december instead

Are there/ were there any other figures that were as desired as ST luke? (Besides cloud city figures)

12 hours ago, doclord said:

Does the smaller walker happen to look anything like these things that were in the background on Starkiller?

2131240824.jpg

I love this thing. Sorry for the 'off topic' everyone, but this is a great looking vehicle, hadn't seen it before. I hope they make one at some point. The new walkers are very similar I guess, I might just have to use that as the basis for a moc!

Have we been alerted to the GBP price of any of The Last Jedi sets? Normally I would simply take $10 off the U.S price and that used to be about right, but things have changed in recent years; sometimes we get the same ridiculous overpriced sets as other nations (the Special Forces TIE was overpriced in the UK too) but sometimes we get very fair deals when the U.S get screwed (£130 for the Millennium Falcon as opposed to $150). This is forgetting about the exchange rate of course, I made peace with that frustration long ago. 

It's therefore difficult to work out prices for some of the larger sets; I can see the Walker and Destroyer being similarly priced due to the piece/part ratio, but I can also see the Bomber being much more reasonably priced over here for perhaps less than £100...

Didn't someone in this thread say we are NOT getting kylo Ren tie fighter? And yet I see it on the list. 

36 minutes ago, namioik said:

Didn't someone in this thread say we are NOT getting kylo Ren tie fighter? And yet I see it on the list. 

Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter has been confirmed by multiple reliable sources. Whoever said that was wrong.

EDIT: There's a higher quality picture of Rey on the Instagram account "vincentiusnicky". She definitely has a new hair mold.

Edited by Commodore Thrawn

8 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

I posted the sandspeeder in the first post the other day and almost no one has noticed that one!

Some people have noticed (me included), but what's up with that set? A "Sandspeeder"? Doesn't ring any bells tbh :classic: The only thing I found on Wookieepedia was a tan Snowspeeder variant with that name but that can't be it... or can it? It certainly wouldn't be the first time TLG has turned ancient Legends material into a set :wink:

Unless this refers to the speeder from TLJ, but then we surely would've heard about it sooner. The set number and release date wouldn't match either :grin:

Re-reading the posts that precede THELEGOBATMAN's post, it appears he was referring to the "news" that the set includes 6 minifigs, whereas it looks like it actually has 4 (including the black BB unit). 

On 5/31/2017 at 3:32 AM, Stash2Sixx said:

My sources are good, there is a huge MF due out around October 1st, unless LEGO bumps the date, which they have done with releases before. Price, about $800 USD; pieces, I forget.

Anything new on this front, Stash?  October is right around the corner.  I'd expect we'd be seeing more by this point. 

Death Star official press release was August 31st 2016 with on sale date 1st October. Were there any photos flying around before the press release though as I can't recall? 

42 minutes ago, adamtea said:

Death Star official press release was August 31st 2016 with on sale date 1st October. Were there any photos flying around before the press release though as I can't recall? 

There was. IIRC, one of the first photos we got was actually from a LEGO Store when they were building the set to be displayed.

2 hours ago, jdubbs said:

Re-reading the posts that precede THELEGOBATMAN's post, it appears he was referring to the "news" that the set includes 6 minifigs, whereas it looks like it actually has 4 (including the black BB unit). 

Yup, you are right. Everyone was talking about that it has six minifigs, so I said that news was fake, thank you for clarifying :blush:

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

The UCS BB-8 is so ugly. That's hilarious !

It is a cube ! lol

16 hours ago, BorisBritva77 said:

Have you seen the new sets at <snip>

Wow, as Trump would have said "thank you to the Russians"

that Praetorian Guard figure looks very interesting, quite cool and I am not generally a fan of the buildable figures

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't quote leaked links

Wow finally all the pics are revealed, but I've mixed opinion on the sets. Smallest Transport pod set looks like cutoff cabin of Resistance Troop Transport from 2016, I wounder if it's accurate to the movie at all! 60$ set with Hux is wtf? I can't even begin to describe what it looks like... Kylo's Tie looks fairly close to that Hasbro version revealed a while back, and one of a few TLJ sets that actually look great! 3 biggest sets were seen before no point on commenting on them. So this wave is 50/50 for me: love AT-AT and Kylo's TIE will buy them immediately, Resistance pod looks bad, but it has Finn my favorite ST character so a must buy! Star Destroyer, Bomber and smaller walker are meh to me, might buy them with good discounts but not at full price...

I think the sets look pretty good for the most part, but I'm extremely disappointed in the figure selection. I think both the TFA and RO waves were much stronger.

Also, does anyone want to guess what the strange looking accessory is with the golden binoculars in the Finn set?