Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

7 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Escape pod and the walker are correct. Escape pod is white and it seems to be that "cockpit" from one of the first images. The walker is kind of a tank on 6 or 8 legs...

Do you know the figures in the pod set? Is holdo in it as well?

Is the micro fighter TIE pilot the regular pilot or special forces one? After they put the regular pilot in the special forces TIE I'd hope they'd give us the chance to get the right helmet for a reasonable amount.

Just now, TheRealDickDastardly said:

Holdo is in the resistance bomber set.

I know, on the last page, it was debated she may be in two sets, explaining why she wasn't with the other bomber figures, sorry to confuse

Just now, legosamsonite said:

I know, on the last page, it was debated she may be in two sets, explaining why she wasn't with the other bomber figures, sorry to confuse

Ah, not to worry.. now that I re-read your post that makes sense! I would love for her to be in one of the cheaper sets, as I will probably be picking up quite a lot of the sets in this wave. I would imagine that the escape pod has more 'good' characters in it, seeing as the FO take up most of the rest of the wave - Be great to get Holdo in another set too.

It's no wonder that we don't get DJ or anyone from Canto Bight in these sets, because the Finn set (escape pod) takes place before they even go there!

Does the smaller walker happen to look anything like these things that were in the background on Starkiller?

2131240824.jpg

Edited by doclord

Sad that were not getting Luke, oh well. The 2 smallest sets sound the most interesting and will most likely be the only sets I get.

43 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Guess we'll get Luke in the winter wave.Still a shame for not including him in this one,that's a mistake from Legos part.

Why is that a mistake from legos part, people will still buy him later? they just safe that motivation for another occasion 

Not gonna lie, I was saving up enough to buy the entire wave. Looking at the minifig lineup now, I think I'll get one or two and that's it. Pretty underwhelming wave in my opinion :cry_sad:

5 hours ago, Deathstroke77 said:

That's pretty meh, to be honest. Kylo is only in one set, Rey is only in one set, and so is Snoke. All the figures I want to get my hands only appear to be in the big, expensive sets. Also, ummm... Luke? Phasma? Leia? Chewie? This sucks so bad. I hope that the 2nd wave won't be so disappointing on the minifigure front, lots of key characters seem to be missing from the line-up here. At least with TFA's first wave all the major characters in that movie made it into a set in the first wave. The sheet there makes me feel like there's some D2C set that hasn't got its figures listed on there. The first wave seems very incomplete on the minifigure front, especially with the lack of figures for Luke and Phasma. Luke is probably the figure people want most out of any TLJ sets right now, I don't see why they wouldn't include him. Also, if they're making Phasma a bigger character in TLJ, why is she missing from all the sets? Also... c'mon, why no Leia? This is going to be Carrie's final outing as Leia due to her unfortunately passing last year, I would've thought they'd give her a figure.

Very disappointing.

I agree, out of the new trend of autumn waves, this is the weakest and Rogue 1 by far the best. Maybe the TLG just have decided that the TFA and TLJ are not the least aimed at a original triology nostalgic AFOL audience. 

2 hours ago, Richpepperell said:

Just throwing this out there... everyone seems to be focused on the obscured top row of figures, but is there a chance there could be another row of figures BELOW the bottom row featuring Snoke et al?

Man come on, if you just stop and think one second, you know that this is totally impossible, where would another eight figures suddenly fit?

I'm being torn apart. I like the constructions we are about to get (I have neither an AT-AT or a Star Destroyer) but for this price and the figurines selection I feel like this could be better.

10 minutes ago, doclord said:

It's what, three months with no Luke? I think we're going to survive

Agreed. The January versions of ourselves (well, December versions for some of us) are goona look back at this and be all "well what a load of nothing that was". I mean I was initially annoyed but it took, what, an hour to get over it? At most?

I saw a photo of the minifigure advertisement sheet (the one at the end of the instruction sheet) for the Last Jedi Sets today on a movie news site. No sign of Finn or Luke in the sheet, although part of it is cut off at the top. Looks like the Resistance Bomber set will have four pilots, one of which is Poe in a jumpsuit without the flight gear vest on it, and another one in a classic Rebel Alliance style helmet in what looks like an olive green plastic. The "evil" BB style droid looks like he might have a new head mold similar in shape to the R5 head dome. Hux has a hair piece now instead of a hat, there is some sort of new AT-AT driver for the FO, and Rey's hair piece doesn't look like Qui-Gon's hair, could be a new mold. There is a FO tech with an open helmet mold that also looks cool to me. Sorry if this is all old news to you guys by now, but it was new to me!

EDIT: Just went back a few pages and saw you guys already discussed this. Well I guess I can throw my opinion out, some solid figures but nothing to spectacular. The lack of Chewie, Leia, etc. is disappointing. The lack of Luke is VERY strange. I like that new BB droid and am glad he is showing up in two sets though!

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Honestly, I'm quite pleased with this first wave of figs for TLJ. Lots of people seem to be complaining that there aren't enough of the main named characters for this first wave, saying it doesn't mirror the first wave for TFA enough. But is that so true? The first wave for TFA gave us Rey, Finn, Poe (but only in his pilot uniform), BB-8, Kylo, Hux, Phasma, and Han and Chewie. We had to wait till January 2016 to see Leia, Maz, Kylo without his mask, and then even longer till we saw Lor San and Unkar. I'd say this TLJ wave is pretty fair. 

This wave is giving us Rey in her full Jedi outfit, two versions of Poe, Snoke, new Finn, Rose, new Kylo, Hux (which is essentially identical to the TFA version, so yeah that's annoying), BB-9E, Holdo, and then of course all the new printed and mounded pilots and crew that help beef up the background characters for both sides. I look at this grouping compared to the TFA wave from September 2015 and say this is really good. We're getting both main baddies, Rey with a new hairpiece, two of the three (so far known of) new characters in this film, as well as new outfits for Finn and Poe that look absolutely stellar.

I have no doubts that we'll see a location set similar to Maz's castle but based on the Ach To Jedi temple, which will no doubt include Luke, hopefully Rey in her Resistance outfit, and some Knights of Ren. I also bet, like some others have said, the A-Wing will be in that wave too, hopefully with Leia. I also think we should consider the chance for a Knights of Ren and Praetorian Guard battle pack. That's completely speculation for sure, but it would make sense for LEGO to want to get new troopers easy to buy, like the Death Troopers in the RO battle pack. Plus we still have yet to see Phasma and DJ. 

I can't wait for these to hit shelves. Hopefully we get some leaks of the boxes for the Finn and Rose set and Kylo's ship.

9 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Don't bother name calling. Some of us genuinely want to browse a thread without heaps of repetition and wishlists, it's not an unpopular opinion and someone has to say something. There was a genuine list created a page ago and every comment after that went on full wishlist mode. Many users will now come confused wondering whether genuine information is real or not. Ill be happy to stop contributing if that's what you wish but someone has to stop all this misinformation.

It's not like I want to do this, an AFOL community should act like Adults but clearly that's not the case with all this drama (remember what happened a few days ago over SvL?)

Sorry, but you aren't going to choke the life out of this community like you are attempting in the LEGOleaks Reddit.

EDIT: link removed out of respect to SCREDEYE's wishes.

Edited by ghostmind
Link removed out of respect to SCREDEYE's wishes.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

The lack of Luke and the other version of Rey shouldn't come as much of a surprise given it was confirmed a while ago that this wave wouldn't include any location-based sets thus ruling out an Ahch-To set. For all we know, Luke might not even get off the planet :tongue:

Actually, it was a major surprise given that our Mod's "reliable" source told us there would be a Luke minifigure and that news was on the first thread since at least March.

2 hours ago, ghostmind said:

Sorry, but you aren't going to choke the life out of this community like you are attempting in the LEGOleaks Reddit.

That's very mature of you. Thank you for also respecting my wishes to not openly share the link.

4 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

Finn has dark bluish grey legs, or pearl dark grey legs, it's hard to tell from the leaked physical figure, but they're not black. So Finn's on the top row, on the right. BB-8 is next to him. Next to him is Rose. They all appear in 75176. BB-8 also appears in 75187 UCS BB-8.

Also, look at the order in which duplicate figures are displayed. They appear in the line-up of the lowest set number first, so they don't have to be included in the line-ups of the higher numbered sets. For instance, BB-9E appears in both 75179 Kylo's TIE and 75190 FO Star Destroyer. He's pictured with figures from 75179, but not in the line-up of 75190. It says that he appears in both of those sets. It works the same for the FO Stormtrooper, who appears in three sets, but is only pictured with 75179.

Since Holdo isn't pictured with 75188 Resistance Bomber, even though we know she'll be in it, she'll probably also appear in the smallest set, 75176 (even though it doesn't make much sense, as do most duplicates in this wave), along with Finn, Rose and BB-8. I believe she is pictured in the top left. We just can't see her. There'll probably be something like '75176, 75188' underneath her figure.

She is not in 75176.

No one should be linking to reddit. You can reference it, just don't link it. And @SCREDEYE you really need to cut the attitude. 

8 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Why is that a mistake from legos part, people will still buy him later? they just safe that motivation for another occasion 

If he was included in this wave and especially in one of the biggest sets,it would sell like hot cakes.

7 hours ago, nymmerod said:

Actually, it was a major surprise given that our Mod's "reliable" source told us there would be a Luke minifigure and that news was on the first thread since at least March.

Yes. Big surprise...that source has been very reliable for quite some time now. But, when you're trying to figure out who a fig is in a 2" x 2" pic with the ship and figs...it's tough. I ask if they are sure or not and if I have photo evidence, I check it out myself.

So, if I incorrectly posted one figure in the last 9 years, I'm ok with that.

I posted the sandspeeder in the first post the other day and almost no one has noticed that one!

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

No one should be linking to reddit. You can reference it, just don't link it. And @SCREDEYE you really need to cut the attitude. 

I'm not the one calling people out personally!