Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

15 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

I've figured it out. Holdo isn't any of the three, right goes finn, middle is bb8 (appears in 75187 as well as 75176) and the left is rose as she appears in 75176 only. 

Holdo is probably up on the top right where there is enough space to display one last figure so no chance of luke or phasma. Oh well let's just wait for the summer wave. Personally I'll have to see the cheaper sets but bb8 and the bomber are my go to sets with the walker being a maybe.

Yeah it looks like you are right with upper row minifigures. But it's says BB-8 is in 2 sets - small one with Finn and unknown one so UCS BB-8 comes with standart one too? 

11 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Yeah it looks like you are right with upper row minifigures. But it's says BB-8 is in 2 sets - small one with Finn and unknown one so UCS BB-8 comes with standart one too? 

Yeah he comes in the smallest set and the "UCS" BB8.

Can't see Phasma in any of those leaked images...unless that's her feet in the top row. As I'm mainly into bad guys there's a few nice new uniforms here to collect - the Special Forces Tie Fighter pilot is particularly nice as is the Heavy Assault Walker Pilot.

5 minutes ago, TeufelHund said:

Can't see Phasma in any of those leaked images...unless that's her feet in the top row. 

I've already made a list and mentioned whose on top. don't start another speculation fiasco already when the answer is literally three posts away from this.

the info about figures in the Kylo Ren ship has to be wrong now

- The set includes: Kylo Ren, evil droid, Stormie, special pilot - could be it, maybe one more fig (I guess Luke cause in what other set should he come?!)
- smaller FO walker: Hux, the guy with the horrible printing and a Rebel soldier  - maybe another figure, like Phasma or the walker pilot
- the smallest set comes with Finn, BB8 and probably Rose - the one in the top right corner could be Phasma with the same set number
- BB8 set comes with: BB8!

Furthermore I believe there's another bar of 2-3 figures we can't see. I can believe that we won't get a new Phasma or knight or Ren - but for sure we'll get a Luke figure! Tough maybe we'll have to wait for EPIX :tongue:

The picture might not be complete as there a leaked character (the general) that isn't there and yet comes in a set we have already seen a picture of. If this is true and there is no Luke or phasma, why did they give us a buildable BB-8 where that could have easily have been put in the winter wave and a Luke set in this wave

Edited by Falconfan1414

21 hours ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

SvL confirmed the figs.

@Jedi-Bendu thanks for clarification, I read through twice checked his posts and still couldn't find that info! Thank you.

I'm not going to go looking for this leaked image and so I'm probably going to end up with egg on my face over this, but I honestly believe Luke will be in the first wave of TLJ sets. It makes no sense for him to be omitted, unless he dies in the first act! I see that as a possibility but not a very likely one given the loss of Carrie Fisher, Episode VIII would be without any of the core trio from the original trilogy... and I just don't think Disney would allow that to be the case.

Luke obviously wasn't going to be in the TFA sets, but given the absence of him in those sets, anticipation of him being in the upcoming sets for TLJ is bound to be high and I think there will be an extremely disappointed fan base if he isn't.

Perhaps that's naive reasoning, and although I always prepare myself for curious decisions made by filmmakers and their promotional partners. I honestly can't see there being no Luke for children to play with. Even though we have a full list of 2017s expected sets at present, secrecy and all the other behind the scenes machinations relating to licensed product launches makes me think there are potentially surprises in store.

Going off set numbers is perhaps the best way to go about that manual leak. For example, I've determined that the top right figure that's barely visible isn't Holdo as the set number is 75176 as opposed to 75188. Since the figures that appear multiple times such as the Stormie and the Black BB unit have multiple set numbers under them, it's safe to assume Holdo is exclusive to 75188 and therefore that top right figure isn't her. We know Rose has Tan legs and Finn has dark brown, so who's that?

I don't know the set numbers for this wave off by heart so I'll go do some more digging and see if I can come up with anything else

Ouch. Not a great lineup of minifigs.

Not a single new headsculpt, no Luke, no Del Toro, no aliens (well, except Snoke).

History repeats itself as this was also the case two years ago with the mediocre TFA fig selection.

And of course; new Rey is only included in the (second?) most expensive set. Well played.

I'm pretty annoyed by the fact we’re getting so few (new) (alien)headsculpts. There’s a castle full of aliens and we only get Maz Kanata. There’s a lair full of aliens and we only get Moroff (not even Saw Gerrera). There are plenty of aliens in Rebels and we only get Zeb and Ahsoka. There’s a resistance base filled with aliens and droids and we only get some X-wing pilots.

But we do get repaints of trooper helmets, nameless resistance fighters and new helmets (with minimal change) which are almost the same as existing ones.

Disappointing. Hopefully the winter wave will make up for this.

PS: anyone else surprised we won’t get the ‘Crait fighter’ in this wave?

12 minutes ago, badgerboy said:

@Jedi-Bendu thanks for clarification, I read through twice checked his posts and still couldn't find that info! Thank you.

Here's the post:

On 7-7-2017 at 7:43 AM, Sir von Lego said:

No it won't. The battle pack has two jawas, one tusken and one Astro mech.

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

If we assume that the top right grey legs aren't Holdo based on the set number, then there's also certainly a new line of figures to show off with some yet to be revealed; for example, we haven't seen either set with BB-8, so assuming one of them is the UCS version there's another System Scale one yet to be shown. Also, if Holdo isn't in that image, then there must be another line up that showcases her and some other figures.

No Luke confuses me. Luke is slated to be one of the major characters in the movie, so why miss him in the first wave. I would understand why they might not include snoke in wave one for spoilers but no Luke? It's not like he needs no molds or anything

17 minutes ago, Mymaker123 said:

If we assume that the top right grey legs aren't Holdo based on the set number, then there's also certainly a new line of figures to show off with some yet to be revealed; for example, we haven't seen either set with BB-8, so assuming one of them is the UCS version there's another System Scale one yet to be shown. Also, if Holdo isn't in that image, then there must be another line up that showcases her and some other figures.

It was clarified earlier in the thread that Holdo IS in that line-up, she's just in the top left out of sight. I believe that means that only BB8 is not present on the sheet, if we're going by characters that we know are indeed coming. Luke is looking less likely, but I still think he'll be in the first wave somehow.

I guarantee you Luke is not in any of these sets because they don't want to spoil ANY of his scenes. He'll be in the Winter wave, same with Phasma.

Remember how they said we don't know what Phasma actually looks like? Same thing there.

Just now, doclord said:

I guarantee you Luke is not in any of these sets because they don't want to spoil ANY of his scenes. He'll be in the Winter wave, same with Phasma.

Remember how they said we don't know what Phasma actually looks like? Same thing there.

Tell me: how would including him spoil anything? We already know what he looks like at the beginning of the movie, so including that fig wouldn't spoil a thing.

Just now, Jedi-Bendu said:

Tell me: how would including him spoil anything? We already know what he looks like at the beginning of the movie, so including that fig wouldn't spoil a thing.

He didn't say based on looks. He said they didn't want to spoil his scenes.

Just now, Franklinw1234 said:

He didn't say based on looks. He said they didn't want to spoil his scenes.

Doesn't change a thing: they could include him in any set.

After all, in the past they included Moroff in an Y-Wing set. Or Amidala in a Gungan sub set.

PS: regarding the looks he said: " Remember how they said we don't know what Phasma actually looks like?  Same thing there. "

;)

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

After all, in the past they included Moroff in an Y-Wing set. Or Amidala in a Gungan sub set.

Well, right now it doesn't look like they included him in a set.

PS: regarding the looks he said: " Remember how they said we don't know what Phasma actually looks like? "

;)

Don't get smart, Phasma's appearance IS a spoiler because we don't know what she looks like. It's not just Gwendolyn Christie as they confirmed.

Luke has a BIG badass moment on Ach-To, it's been filmed, people know about it, I won't post it because it's a spoiler. Look it up if you want. They're not going to put that on a box in the first wave, same as how they didn't have unmasked Kylo in the first wave for TFA.

Yeah they won't want to spoil anything. Having said that, Lego have just dumped random minifigs in certain sets despite the character not being in that scene. For example, Krennic's Shuttle having Bodhi and K2SO. Not sure why they couldn't just dump Luke in the most expensive set, unless they want to wait for him to be revealed first in a key Winter wave set. 

So Much Misinformation! No wonder the mods are getting more stern, its because nobody reads anything and has to parrot what their wishlist is when everything has already been revealed. Here is every set with their figures. This is the final set and there is nothing being added or removed after this so dont even reply to argue about how I am wrong when i clearly am not. All this information is from the leaked figure sheet along with other publicly available sources:

• 75176-?(Resistance Transport Pod?) : Finn, Rose, BB8
  • 75177-?(First Order Heavy Scout Walker?): Resistance Soldier (female), General Hux, FO flame trooper, FO crew member.
  • 75179- Kylo Rens TIE Fighter: Kylo Ren, FO Special Forces TIE Pilot, BB9E, FO stormtrooper
  • 75187- BB8: BB8 (figure to act as a figure display similar to UCS R2 having a minifig scale R2)
  • 75188- Resistance Bomber: Resistance Bomber Pilot, Resistance Bombardier, Vice Admiral Holdo, Resistance Gunner Paige, Poe Dameron
  • 75189- First Order Heavy Assault Walker: Rey, Resistance Trooper, Captain Poe Dameron, First Order Walker Driver, First Order stormtrooper
  • 75190- First Order Star Destroyer: First Order Officer. First Order Shuttle Pilot, First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Stormtrooper Sergeant, Supreme Leader Snoke, BB9E (droid)

Yes thats right, We get two BB8s and two BB9E's this wave. Yes Admiral Holdo is on the figure roster shes just not pictured but there is enough space to fit one figure (her). Dont worry, TLG will give us Luke, they know the demand and will definitely dump him in a more relevant set as they did with Leia in the troop transport. If anything, save up your money if none of these sets appeal to you, I know ill be doing just that.

Now please stop spreading information and wishlists, this thread is literally unreadable at times like this.

50 minutes ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

PS: anyone else surprised we won’t get the ‘Crait fighter’ in this wave?

Could this be the new 75204 Sandspeeder set listed for December on the first post? Though I would have preferred to see this set in the initial wave, since it's by far the coolest thing shown in the teaser trailer.

It just occurred to me that 75176 Resistance Transport Pod might be the bacta/medical pod that Finn is being transported in, in the teaser trailer? (Maybe this was obvious... but I initially assumed this was a vehicle of some kind.)

Re: this new picture... We don't know what we don't know. There could be another row above or below what is shown in the picture, or another page with a handful of additional minifigs. All this speculation about who isn't included and how dire that is for the initial wave doesn't really serve much purpose other than to fill up more and more pages of this thread.

2 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Now please stop spreading information and wishlists, this thread is literally unreadable at times like this.

Aye minimod!

No offense, but you're lecturing other users in nearly every post...

1 minute ago, jdubbs said:

Could this be the new 75204 Sandspeeder set listed for December on the first post? Though I would have preferred to see this set in the initial wave, since it's by far the coolest thing shown in the teaser trailer.

Totally missed that one! I hope you're right!

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

1 minute ago, Jedi-Bendu said:

Aye minimod!

No offense, but you're lecturing other users in nearly every post...

Don't bother name calling. Some of us genuinely want to browse a thread without heaps of repetition and wishlists, it's not an unpopular opinion and someone has to say something. There was a genuine list created a page ago and every comment after that went on full wishlist mode. Many users will now come confused wondering whether genuine information is real or not. Ill be happy to stop contributing if that's what you wish but someone has to stop all this misinformation.

It's not like I want to do this, an AFOL community should act like Adults but clearly that's not the case with all this drama (remember what happened a few days ago over SvL?)

Edited by SCREDEYE

I think the roster is pretty good for the most part. The new versions of Rey, Finn, Kylo and Poe all look great as do the new characters like Rose and BB-9E. We also get Snoke, Paige and Holdo who are characters I never expected to appear so early in the first release of sets. The wave also manages to fill out a few missing gaps from the Force Awakens like the Special Forces TIE Pilot and Poe in his flight suit during the D'Qar scenes.

The number of repeats are a little underwhelming though. Its hard to be excited for anymore First Order Stormtroopers, Flametroopers and Technicians given how easily they've been available in the battlepacks - one which was released quite recently. The lack of Luke and Leia is also disappointing. I'm sure they'll come eventually, but given that both characters have two different looks in the movie it would've been nice to get one version now and the other in a later wave.