Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

1 hour ago, Crzypengu said:

Yeah seriously though, it would be nice to get a Bantha in an upcoming Star Wars Set. We have already had two versions of the Dewback in both versions of the Mos Eisley Cantina. Maube it has something to do with lego molding issues.

People have been asking for Banthas for a while, so it's certainly not impossible. I would prefer it to be brick built than a molded version though.

Ki Adi Mundi? But what about the droid attack on the Wookiees?

I'd be in for a battlepack with two Tuskans and two Jawas. Not sure if you could do a brick-built Bantha justice though with a battlepack piece count.

Ki Adi Mundi is great news! Glad to hear Lego is continuing to update the Clone Wars Jedi with regular prints.

Another Coleman Trebor isn't as exciting though. Aside from dual molded boots there's not really anything more they can do to improve him, and there are more important Jedi who either still need updating (Shaak Ti, Eeth Koth, Even Piell) or haven't been released yet (Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba). Still its surprisingly been a while since we last had Geonosis themed sets. 2013's range still feels like yesterday.

More Jawas and Tuskens are always welcome. Glad to see they're becoming more frequently available.

General Grievous - it seems a bit too soon for another Wheel Bike and unlikely to be the Invisible Hand due to the price point, so I'm guessing its either Grievous' Starfighter or Obi-Wan's blue Interceptor. Happy to revisit Utapau again but they really need to complete the cast this time with Commander Cody and Tion Meddon.

Another Mace Windu is also good news. Hopefully this time with a less generic face, back printing and dual molded legs to represent the boots.

Guys, this is not a wish list thread. Please stop posting want you hope to see.

6 hours ago, Thomty said:

Video of resistance bomber pilot minifig up on where you can see videos wink wink (Am I doing it right guys?)

The new helmets look awesome. 

Don't link directly, but you can say the website name and channel name. 

Cough cough spill it cough cough

Wow, we are getting so many prequel characters! Finally Lego is shifting gear and focusing on something we've been asking for a while. Mace Windu and General Grievous will hopefully be in a cheap set as it's a modern trend for Lego to do 20-30$ prequel/original trilogy themes. 

Edited by benderisgreat

Where is the actual list put out by SirVonLego all I see is his confirmation for December 2017 release.... I see everyone discussing sets and don't know what you're talking about!

6 minutes ago, scoiltreasa said:

Where is the actual list put out by SirVonLego all I see is his confirmation for December 2017 release.... I see everyone discussing sets and don't know what you're talking about!

He edited his post to reward early birds. See my quote from him right afterwards.

Just now, VaderFan2187 said:

He edited his post to reward early birds. See my quote from him right afterwards.

Thanks, missed that completely.

3 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

No it won't. The battle pack has two jawas, one tusken and one Astro mech.

Surely not just that. What's the extra element? A tent? A jawa scooter?

But jawas had lots of droids. Even droids with bad motivators. 

I am curious what the build will be, as it contains jawas and a tusken raider. 

1 hour ago, Brickdad said:

Surely not just that. What's the extra element? A tent? A jawa scooter?

A brickbuilt Bantha (just like the brickbuilt Luggabeast)?

Or a miniature sandcrawler? :pir-laugh:

I would guess it's the droid with the bad motivator, The rest of the piece count is probably brick built droids.

Edited by TeufelHund

8 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

No it won't. The battle pack has two jawas, one tusken and one Astro mech.

@Sir von Lego You've been told before, unless you have specific sources to prove your "rumors," you need to stop posting them. Unless you can give @Stash2Sixx or myself proof, these will be considered wishlists and you will be penalized accordingly for posting them in the wrong forum.

18 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

@Sir von Lego You've been told before, unless you have specific sources to prove your "rumors," you need to stop posting them. Unless you can give @Stash2Sixx or myself proof, these will be considered wishlists and you will be penalized accordingly for posting them in the wrong forum.

Sir Von Lego is a well respected and well informed member. He doesn't post false rumors and he has a great track record as the stuff he has posted in the past turned out to be true.

Posting the source (or telling the mods) is a big no-no; it would bring that person in trouble and who would want that?

So, with rules like this no one will post good inside info anymore... which is the whole point of this thread (and the great/best thing of this forum).

Edited by Jedi-Bendu

11 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Huh? Sir von Lego has been proven reliable so many times before. Posting his source can ruin confidentiality agreements. I'm not sure why you're stopping him now when he has been correct for years. If you want, I can link the numerous times he has been correct. It may take a lot of time but it's worth it if it means that he can continue sharing information.

There's an image of a new First Order Heavy Assault Walker polybag doing the rounds. Looks better than the actual set to me! Check usual places. 

42 minutes ago, just2good said:

Huh? Sir von Lego has been proven reliable so many times before. Posting his source can ruin confidentiality agreements. I'm not sure why you're stopping him now when he has been correct for years. If you want, I can link the numerous times he has been correct. It may take a lot of time but it's worth it if it means that he can continue sharing information.

i think that the issue is that he drops these little hints and tidbits, and then the masses start turning the thread into page upon page of wild speculation and wishes.

instead of the little crumbs, just state everything up front, quit messing around, the way he is doing it, is like dangling a dollar over a kid's head and pulling it away just as their hand gets near to it ... it is annoying and childish in its own right.

Edited by Tidy

25 minutes ago, Richpepperell said:

There's an image of a new First Order Heavy Assault Walker polybag doing the rounds. Looks better than the actual set to me! Check usual places. 

Please do post to "the place" using the proper posting rules :) you can PM me if you're facing any problems and I'll be sure to walk your through them

10 minutes ago, Tidy said:

i think that the issue is that he drops these little hints and tidbits, and then the masses start turning the thread into page upon page of wild speculation and wishes.

instead of the little crumbs, just state everything up front, quit dicking around, the way he is doing it, is like dangling a dollar over a kid's head and pulling it away just as their hand gets near to it ... it is annoying and childish in its own right.

Yeah I agree, just because someone is trusted doesn't mean they should get special treatment. It's becomes very unfair and creates a lot more problems that people would like to admit. I think the problem is that the LEGO community likes to defend the few people who provide information but they don't realise that there are plenty other folk that also try to do so but get nothing in return, plus all this blind devotion gets to a few people so it's best to treat everyone the same.

Edited by SCREDEYE