Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2017 Pictures and Rumors

6 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

Someone said something before the whole MF orchestra about the TIE possibly holding kylo, phasma w/spear, officer(hux?), FO special forces TIE pilot, luke and rose.

It's honestly a weird one and does seem a bit fishy getting the big 3 plus luke in one set as the only other set with as many figures is the walker (some people Don't count droids so I'm not counting the destroyer as the set with most figs)

the 3 most expensive sets all containĀ 5 minifigs [i don't count the droids either] ... something definitely seems fishy about kylo's TIE coming with 6 ... and to have the ship actually hold all 6 inside it ... pics or it didn't happen ... lol ...

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

Clear and HD image of the promo later this year:

*snip*

Is there any printing difference or is the only thing new the kama?

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images

4 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Is there any printing difference or is the only thing new the kama?

yes there is, and no it isn't ... considering all the images floating around of the other two ..........

Even though I'm not interested in getting any of the Force Awakens or Rogue One sets, the mini figures in them are really cool and really well detailed. Love the detailing on the Scarif Stormtrooper.Ā 

The torso, legs, and kama of the Scarif StormtrooperĀ are all showing as "sold out" on Bricks and Pieces if you search for 40176. Ā Still, might be worth keeping an eye out in case they go on sale for dirt cheap as they did for R3-M2. Ā Then again, R3 was a droid, and TLG seems to be stricter about selling unique minifigure pieces, but who knows?

4 hours ago, Tidy said:

the 3 most expensive sets all containĀ 5 minifigs [i don't count the droids either] ... something definitely seems fishy about kylo's TIE coming with 6 ... and to have the ship actually hold all 6 inside it ... pics or it didn't happen ... lol ...

I can't imagine that Kylo's TIE has 6 minifigures, that's completely out of character for TLG.

One of the new troopers is holding a classic rifle piece.. perhaps it's just me being optimistic, but could that mean LEGO is finally moving away from the stud shooters? We can only hope.

22 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That Kylo Ren set news is FAKE.

Can you dispute this with more solid information?

I'm honestly not believing any information that comes from here until the ACTUAL sets leak. We literally have people saying information then another guy comes in and says ohhh that'ssss fakkeeee. Getting a bit tired of it. (Delete if this is off topic)Ā 

Ā 

Rumours are just that, rumours. I won't believe any of the chat we have had here until it's official. The whole MF thing has been one overly-long yawnfest.

This alleged minifig selection for Kylo's TIE is certainly false since it's long been rumored and recently confirmed officially that Rose goes on an adventure with

Finn

and thus probably won't be in any scene that relates to that particular setĀ :wink:Ā The other minifigs make perfect sense though, but I honestly doubt that the TIEĀ set features more than four. Hux is not unlikely given the recent leak (although that may be forged because it looks exactly like the previous version, just with Obi-Wans ROTS hairpiece added)

10 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

Don't start this again, last time we were running in circles and people just started arguing about what's right and wrong when sir von did nothing but tease everyone and make it worse. If he's gonna say something he better just spell it out or hold his silence and that should go for everyone who has information.

Ā 

9 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

So what do you mean by this?

I mentioned many things related to the set (nothing just teasing, but facts)Ā and stopped with my comment again "pages of nonsense" we would have seen otherwise.

Ā 

Cannot find that page? How do Au find the "retiring soon" page?

Ā 

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That Kylo Ren set news is FAKE.

All of you need to stop. If you have real news share it. If you don't, stay away. No more hints. No more fights.

Retiring the Imperial Trooper Battlepack so soon seems weird to me - that seems to be the one that is consistently flying off the shelves here. Of course, with EVIII, Han Solo movie and the regular Winter wave, there will be a metric ton of new SW sets landing soon.

I'm a bit disappointed we haven't got a battlepack with Scarif Stormtroopers or an AT-ACT set but I guess these may come with the fullness of time.

Edited by TeufelHund

News. Ā Not for bitching. Ā I need to sort through all of this and I do not have time right now so...Thread locked. Ā Sorry all!

Ok, thread is back open. Ā Please keep the posts to news about 2017 SW sets. Ā If you have a gripe about something, please bring it to myself or another moderator. Ā Complaining in the thread does no good. Ā And don't just post to post. Ā That tells me you want attention; and yes, some of you have gotten that attention. Ā Those whose news feeds were cluttered the last few days, my apologies; 2018 news will be much different, I promise.

for what it is worth ... the new scarif stormtrooper is available in LEGO stores in Hungary ... i have some on their way ...

4 minutes ago, Tidy said:

for what it is worth ... the new scarif stormtrooper is available in LEGO stores in Hungary ... i have some on their way ...

You can buy them individually? How much do they cost?

Wow, that makes them the cheapest available scarif units. They better release a battle pack of them so we can make a sensible army

Video of resistance bomber pilot minifig up on where you can see videos wink wink (Am I doing it right guys?)

The new helmets look awesome.Ā 

8 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Be prepared for minifigures like Ki Adi Mundi, Coleman Trebor, Yoda, Jawas, Tusken, General Grievous, Mace Windu

I'm so happy.

Yeah seriously though, it would be nice to get a Bantha in an upcoming Star Wars Set. We have already had two versions of the Dewback in both versions of the Mos Eisley Cantina. Maube it has something to do with lego molding issues.